Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Ram upgrade

Gonrax - - Game

I am not sure if my math is wrong, but is it really worth of upgrading ram's damage? From what i have found it adds only +1dmg, ram's basic damage is 80. Or am i somewhere wrong?

• IP Sharing - trading and trading post

Gonrax - - Game

Thank you guys for all of your replies. That is unfortunate, but reasonable for multi-accounting.

Gonrax - - Game

And can we trade in between us if we are not at the same IP address at the time? So lets say I am in school and he is at the flat?

Gonrax - - Game

+ what does it mean when battle report is showing blue?

Gonrax - - Game

Hi, I know there are already tons of threads about this topic, and I have read quite few of them, but could not find my answer. I would like to ask if there is a way to do EQUAL trading between two players on same IP-address. We are flatmates, but from what I know it does not matter if we are two ppl or one, we are one IP address. I wanted to ask if we can do some kind of trading in between us, I mean equal trading, so 500 of lets say crystal for 500 sulfur. Can we do it directly? And if no, can…