Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 114.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Version 0.5.12 - Discusson

Corsini - - General

In relation to the CR converter, it was suggested on the .en forum, now if it is because of that suggestion or what i dont know but here is the link to have a read of the suggestion if you want... board.en.ikariam.gameforge.com…the-in-game-cr-converter/

• Server wide war.

Corsini - - Epsilon

hmmm.... well seeing as how im not known round these funky parts i may as well say if anything happens i wouldnt mind a small-mmaaaahhoooossiiiiveeeee brawl......

• Changing government

Corsini - - H&Q Archive

it doesnt cancel them it only halts them being built while you are changing over, but will not cancel it..... i know from exp...

• (More) 11th City questions.

Corsini - - General Archive

What i do is i build up big supplies of sulphur in all my towns, so i would end up having 100-200k per town, and would stagger building troops through all my towns... this way before your war if you have 10 towns your looking at between 1-2 million sulphur just liying around waiting to get used.... also i would recommend getting rid of a wine town tbh... in all my worlds i only ever use 2 wine towns and they work perfectly....

• Shipyard max level, reconsidered ?

Corsini - - Board

if they were going to, im sure they would already have done it....

• Help.... being harrassed verbally

Corsini - - H&Q Archive

some how bug, i think thats the opposite sort of advice the teamsters wanna hear, but none the less perfect and sound advice!

• Help.... being harrassed verbally

Corsini - - H&Q Archive

Send a message on the boards to the GO of your world, or the SGO and if that fails submit a Ticket through the ticket system and it should be resolved quickly...

• Heyo!

Corsini - - Player Introduction

what sorta music do you listen to?

• New Mystery Building

Max i would imagine the range would be determined like the pirate fortress and the market IE how big it is, the further afield you can buy/sell... i dont mind the idea, as i think its near comical how builders who built barracks for funsies can now get even more res/gold by selling troops to allies in time of need.... also as Hashirama said, no need to worry about loss of pop

• Ikariam Mobile

Quote from Uchiha Itachi: “Ipad app for ikariam is only available in us. its pass 1 yr already til now the said app is only available in us..what restriction are you talking about?” its in Ireland as well.....

• Ver 0.5.6

the CM feature basically means people can respond to circs through a circ, with the click of a button, rather than copy and pasting into a new circ message... and im glad they introduced it as it actually shows they have listened to at least one suggestion of the communities rather than the exceptional waste that is the Helios tower... now they just need to start listening a bit more to the players and various ika communities...

• yea he wont have gained all that res in one go, chances are he has been building it for quite some time, i know of one case from .ORG where a player grew from 6.something- 8 mil from his GRs.... (11) and it was all at once... it is possible, just agonizingly slow to get all the res and if someone knows you are hoarding it all up well...... he wouldnt be too happy i would imagine!

• SEN declares on BRO

Corsini - - Epsilon

lol weezy forget to PM them? good luck both sides

• I love the extremism of it all.....

• ItalianS?

Corsini - - Spam Archive

Aj, don't you speak Italian in Sicily XD

• 49ers All Day!!!!!!!!!

Corsini - - Spam Archive - Sigma

yes 49ers all day looooonnnggg!!! 0006363e-960.jpg ohh wait you mean the American football team....... meh

• serch for account 1.5M+

Corsini - - 2012

what is your Betan ign?

• How many resources do you produce?

Corsini - - 2012

120 lux goods 120 wood and 125 RPs an hour from god mode!

• you can also be attacked while your asleep and on topic have no account soz :L