Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• D-W seeking war

tombstonedk - - Wars - Dionysos

Quote from mr -x-: “i will join for the war ” great, just you or will the alliance join ?

• D-W seeking war

Quote from mr -x-: “want to join in this war ” Im not sure i understand?

• D-W seeking war

Hello, D-W is seeking a war. We will be around 4-5 players active in this fight, so we are looking for another alliance of similar size (or just 4-5 players in your ally) to have a war. We would like for the war to start 1. February 2019. The terms will be discussed when we start. Love TombStoneDK

• enough havoc for this evening. Peace out homies. looking forward to attacking more empty cities cause -S- just runs away.

• Quote from 7marre: “Quote from tombstonedk: “Quote from 7marre: “Quote from tombstonedk: “Quote from Aben: “This is just getting out of hand hahaha Again , TIC please send a gauntlet war request yo our diplomat so we can accept it . Also decide the duration and terms of the war so the thread post is valid . 12hrs rule as per the rules applies at the momment you make this a valid declaration . tombstone is just trolling so ill just ignore him haha . ” only thing getting out of hand is the way you…

• Quote from Aben: “Quote from tombstonedk: “only thing getting out of hand is the way you run away with the tail between your legs on the server. i aint trolling, im just calling you guys out. And you dont like it, tough look. Suck it up. ” LMAO ? you guys are the ones that ran when you saw our ships comming , ask obelix and the punny MR escobar LMAO . now you are trolling haha. Keep attacking empty islands , lol . TIC , please make up your mind and send a gauntlet request when you do . This is m…

• Quote from 7marre: “Quote from tombstonedk: “Quote from Aben: “This is just getting out of hand hahaha Again , TIC please send a gauntlet war request yo our diplomat so we can accept it . Also decide the duration and terms of the war so the thread post is valid . 12hrs rule as per the rules applies at the momment you make this a valid declaration . tombstone is just trolling so ill just ignore him haha . ” only thing getting out of hand is the way you run away with the tail between your legs on …

• Quote from futile: “Again doesn't matter. Valid or not, they announced their intention to fight. Why you feel the need to argue about it TobmStoneDK is beyond me. Why don't you stick to attacking empty island with your funny little waves instead. ” Someone has to call you out. just keep running away from my little waves then. Maybe you should educate LemonDemon on how to wave instead of attacking with everything at once.

• Quote from Aben: “Quote from tombstonedk: “War ends when 1 ally declares forfeit and the other ally accepts the forfeit. ” This are terms , Quote from TIC-Dycacian: “Neither a duration nor terms have been set. ” This means they havent decided . There is no question about it . and thats what makes your declaration valid , and what makes this one not valid . Jeez ” You accepted the declaration without terms as i have delivered proof of. The have decided not to set duration and terms. its pretty ea…

• Quote from Aben: “This is just getting out of hand hahaha Again , TIC please send a gauntlet war request yo our diplomat so we can accept it . Also decide the duration and terms of the war so the thread post is valid . 12hrs rule as per the rules applies at the momment you make this a valid declaration . tombstone is just trolling so ill just ignore him haha . ” only thing getting out of hand is the way you run away with the tail between your legs on the server. i aint trolling, im just calling …

• Quote from 7marre: “Quote from tombstonedk: “Quote from 7marre: “Quote from tombstonedk: “so there is precedens for TIC to declare a no-terms war as well. You cant weasel out of it now. ” We arent lmao, we offered a war. You guys said "War ends when 1 ally declares forfeit and the other ally accepts the forfeit." which is the terms, here they didn't even say that. We happily accept the war, just give some terms like you guys did or send a gauntlet war request. ” Thats not exactly true now is it.…

• Quote from Aben: “Dude , i just said , in your declaration you said it was an unlimited war . Thats it . TIC has not said if its limited or unlimited. Again , i would accept as soon as they specify wich type of war it is , but they havent made up their mind haha . ” No, we didnt. and yes, TIC did declare limitless war. Neither duration nor terms has been set, pretty much limitless mah homie. Love TombStoneDK

• Quote from 7marre: “Quote from tombstonedk: “so there is precedens for TIC to declare a no-terms war as well. You cant weasel out of it now. ” We arent lmao, we offered a war. You guys said "War ends when 1 ally declares forfeit and the other ally accepts the forfeit." which is the terms, here they didn't even say that. We happily accept the war, just give some terms like you guys did or send a gauntlet war request. ” Thats not exactly true now is it. Futile wrote following: "Bring It D-W!! No t…

• youre not being consistent. Its ok for D-W to do it since we are not as big as TIC, but when TIC does it, it suddenly isnt okay. Youre the bully in the schoolyard suddenly changing policies cause you are now in trouble. Accept it or dont, youre all going down anyway. Love TombStoneDK

• so there is precedens for TIC to declare a no-terms war as well. You cant weasel out of it now.

• You accepted the no-terms war.

• The precedens is there wannabe Savages. D-W declared war with no terms, and you accepted. so this means that TIC can also do it. War between D-W and -S- Yall just a bunch of babies in over your head. You should be afraid, very afraid. Love TombStoneDK

• Quote from Aben: “since we are on a gauntlet war there is no need to keep track of the damage manually , the game does it for us . We can use the thread for posting battles tho . ” as i said earlier, im quite new at the game but fair enough, we will let the gauntlet war do it for us. Still wants to post CR's though, just not keep track of the damage then. Love TombStoneDK

• Sea battle near February(20.10.2018 20:27:04)Round 2 / 2 Mr Escobar[D-W]vsitaka[-S-] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam Ram..............................21(-0) - .............................................Catapult Ship..........................11(-0) ............................................. Ram-Ship...............................2(-21) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------…