Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• war was cut short as SW put up the white flag. war was supposed to end at the end of this piracy round start: 01-30-17 end: 02-09-17 Burnt generals score: 131,166 SW generals score: 73,003

• excellent battle

jeff_snacker - - Combat Reports - Omega

Sea battle near Sulfur Forge (23.01.2017 22:34:35) tsilibaris[ZoWa] from Polis, Sulfur Forge, InquisitorAP[ZoWa] from Undvik, Wheryourmomisat, Sunspear, beanw[ZoWa] from Wheryourmomisat, Sulfur Forge, Noman[ZoWa] from 2002, josiah[ZoWa] from Polis, Wheryourmomisat, Polis, Sunspear, pago[ZoWa] from Undvik, Wheryourmomisat, Polis, Boss_302[ZoWa] from Polis vs Hotsauce[BURNT] from Wheryourmomisat, Flex[BURNT] from M_Coldreign, sandro[BURNT] from S_Shadow Keep, S_Dark Cloud, Bananacus[BURNT] from Ul…

• thaQuote from Mikalo: “NY TRADER SCORE :highscore: 1 Mikalo -HH- 77,933 NY MILITARY SCORE 1 Ita -HH- 58,446 2 Mikalo -HH- 51,219 THANK YOU FOR FURTHER PROVING MY POINT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESOURCES, THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO SELL YOUR RESOURCES, THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO REBUILD MY TROOPS WITH YOUR RESOURCES, THANK YOU FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WAY TO DEFINE WHAT A FARM IS, FOR THAT I THANK YOU! IN TEARS! I'M CRYING! BY THE WAY! I'M THIRSTY FOR INDO MILK, GOTTA GO FARM ME SOME MORE. ” well i …

• Quote from Anagaton Thav: “one town empty does not mean you are not a farm... sorry to burst your bubble there guy... and coming to the boards does not help either, specially if you have never shown up in a cr other than to get pillage nooblet. :lolbash:” dude i've been playing for about 3 yrs now across 6 different servers and out of all that have very rarely lost goods. yea i may come to the boards and post rarely, but i tend not to air dirty laundry like so many of you do. but i do invite ya …

• wow that list just cracks me up. ya got me listed as a farm, however when kimber came and ATTEMPTED (and i stress ATTEMPTED) to pillage me - she walked away empty handed for her efforts-

• well darn then....can we have a spot for noone then? cause i don't know either of the 2 that are up for the server.

• why is it that avatar is not on the voting poll? i nominated him & he accepted? so i guess i don't have to vote now

• go chuck norris

• i nominate SIR AVATAR for the NY server representative

• i nominate chuck norris

• Server war CR's!

jeff_snacker - - Xi

TEAM A - wins.....UPP vs RnR UPP WINS Battle for Marble City (21.05.2012 5:44:47) jeff_snacker from marble 1, Marble City vs beldors from MoNkey D Luffy ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman..............0(-365).. - Swordsman............194(-415).. Hoplite..............552(-596).. - Hoplite...............32(-330).. Sulphur Carabineer...142(-8).... - Sulphur Carabineer...311(-39)... Mortar................20(-0).... - Mortar.................0(-31)... Catapul…

• Server War!!!!

jeff_snacker - - 2012

Quote from Gladiator009: “Maybe I misunderstood you but I got the impression you wanted us to go after VIE before the war started? After the war I will be farming VIE either way :D” oh crap, i have to fight you too? its bad enough cman is already wanting to come down and kick my butt, lol. sigh. hey gladiatior by the way have you seen who is in VIE? lots of T_D members from our MY server war and most of the ones that are in V-MODE there are alive and kicking here on XI.

• PSN vs WFU

jeff_snacker - - Archive Gamma

WFU WIN Battle for marble 1 (02.01.2012 15:43:27) Liberalitas from hellino vs jeff_snacker from marble 1 ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ................................ - Slinger...............10(-0).... Swordsman...........1000(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite..............496(-57)... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer...120(-0).... - ................................ Mortar................10(-18)... - ....................…

• PSN vs WFU

WFU win Sea battle near Estland R (02.01.2012 6:40:29) Rx_duckrrogers from cha cha vs Disney from Dhara, jeff_snacker from sulphuric acid ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Ram-Ship...............0(-40)... - Ram-Ship.............121(-0).... ................................ - Flamethrower..........28(-0).... ................................ - Diving Boat...........23(-0).... ................................ - Catapult Ship........309(-0).... ......................…

• PSN vs WFU

Quote from Rx_duckrrogers: “or are you just to dumb to realize that this is not the place for them nice that you think it is a victory coming out of your coma and retaking a town you have not gained anything you are still fighting a defensive war get rid of your offensive front page and we will consider leaving you alone ” if ya haven't noticed and obviously not, the page has been changed. i'll take defensive anytime. more gold for me to save. just saying. offensive points are all wonderful and …

• PSN vs WFU

and WFU wins again and again Sea battle near Estland R (02.01.2012 0:28:16) Rx_duckrrogers from jazz vs Disney from Dhara, jeff_snacker from sulphuric acid ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ................................ - Ram-Ship..............89(-0).... Flamethrower...........0(-15)... - Flamethrower..........80(-6).... ................................ - Diving Boat...........15(-0).... Catapult Ship..........0(-14)... - Catapult Ship........305(-0).... ....…

• PSN vs WFU

nice, pick on the 2 smaller members. one with just under 90K TS and the other with less than 11K TS.....i guess that since ya can't beat the bigger players you pick on the small members.....wow....anyways, i'm guessing this is the reason why you went after the smaller players anyways WFU WIN Sea battle near Davin (01.01.2012 0:39:58) Rx_duckrrogers from jazz vs jeff_snacker from winery 2, Fulgrim from Davin ─────────────────────────────── ................................ - Ram-Ship.............3…

• Wfu - 3 Wins In A Row

good luck in trying to run us off the server. Sea battle near Davin (31.12.2011 16:39:43) Rx_duckrrogers from TAP vs Fulgrim from Davin, jeff_snacker from winery 2 ─────────────────────────────── Ram-Ship...............0(-15)... - Ram-Ship.............284(-0).... Flamethrower...........0(-9).... - Flamethrower.........119(-0).... ................................ - Diving Boat...........19(-0).... Catapult Ship..........0(-25)... - Catapult Ship.........68(-0).... ................................…

• come get some then

guess we will be waiting for ya. see ya on the battlefield

• Attention Chaos

jeff_snacker - - 2011

Quote from Brokk: “This has to be the best showing of the island of misfit toys I have ever seen. Speaking of people that may be the same person; I think that Chaos, The Devil, jeff snacker and mcmmasterfull are really the same dumb@ss under one multi-account. The real question is, which account makes the individual look and sound the most puerile?” guess i was wrong saying members from ONE were only dumb....Brokk - you must be really stupid - wow. lets see, i live in the states, mcmmasterull is…