Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• trading port

The Champion - - Game

I fixed it for you.... Quote from Eloy: “no what i mean is with level one port you have 30 goods per sec with the way it is know: i want to send 30 goods to town A and 30 goods to town B town A: 15 second to load town B: 15 second to load i have to wait 30 seconds for both ships to leave”

• trading port

The Champion - - Game

On the Test Server I have two level 47 ports. 23,784 goods loaded per minute for each port for a total of 47,568 goods loaded per minute in my town. Scenario 1: I want to ship 180 ships worth of good to one town (90,000) This is a total load time of 1.89 minutes Scenario 2: I want to ship 90 ships worth of goods to Town A, and 90 ships worth to Town B (90,000 goods total) To Town A: 1.89 Minutes To Town B: 1.89 Minutes At the end of the day, you're accomplishing the same thing in the same amount…

• Account Exchange

The Champion - - Spam Archive

Sorry I cant please all, trust me. If I could've landed a marble forge I wouldve

• Account Exchange

It may take awhile but maybe there is a player out there who wants to reunite with fellow friends in Ny. Gotta stay positive lol

• Account Exchange

I would have settled on a Marble Forge, but this account was started way back when Forge was strictly on Sulfur islands.

• 4CT's IGN: Champion

• The downfall of Ikariam

The Champion - - General

Just to chime in here, back when the game was in its infancy I decided to play. Being a student didn't leave me much time for life, let alone browser games. Ikariam appealed to me cause it was simplistic and didn't require a lot of time to be put in to see results when comparing yourself to neighbors. Hell, the combat system based on Offensive/Defensive points was perfect for me lol. As the game progressed and piracy etc. was brought in I found myself struggling to keep up with all this garbage …

• Piracy Multi Accounts

The Champion - - Apollon Spam

I think a few guys from AO were banned for multis. Cant remember how to access the ban list but I'm pretty sure there are a few on there

• Account Exchange

Saw someone asking for an account, so why not try to trade one right? I have a 5 million point Ny account, ranked just outside Top 200. Looking for either similar points on any server, or higher rank if a smaller account. Little bit about my account...offer away through PM please! 6 (Poseidon, Level 40 Wood, Level 30 Marble) 3 (Ares, Level 40 Wood, Level 31 Vineyard) 1 (Forge, Level 37 Wood, Level 29 Sulfur) 1 (Collosus, Level 38 Wood, Level 30 Crystal)

• Account 'Exchange" Hub

The Champion - - Board

Thanks for the quick replays. This thread can be closed!

• Account 'Exchange" Hub

The Champion - - Board

After a year+ of inactivity I decided to come back here. What happened to the Account 'Exchange" Hub, I know exchanges were no longer supported, but what about requests/giveaways? Do they fall into the same category? Where would I go to offer an "exchange" on one of my accounts? Any help would be appreciated

• Well I do have one fellow neighbor (Personal friend, so IP sharing prevents anything from happening) but 2 heads is always better than 1. I have also had many inquiries but nothing solid as of yet. Eventually old timers or people from other servers may find some interest and try it out!

• Quote from Lord_Aragorn: “So, hows your progress so far ? I don`t know if I can dedicate enough time at this point, but I will see about joining you. :P” Slow as one might suspect, with only one person constantly donating and trying to build his own empire things can take a while longer. Also due to the fact I rarely use Ambrosia trading resources is out of my thoughts. Currently have 2 towns, with GR's ready for a 3rd.

• Quote from Beliveauj: “Good luck” So far so good, I can do it by myself but it is always nice to have others to join along. More the merrier correct?

• Hey Ikariam Players, What my "Project" is I started building my empire not long ago and have since transferred to an isolated area to focus on building from scratch as I enjoy the challenge. If you're into donations, strategy and helping one another to progress through the game feel free to contact me either here on the boards, or in game (Champion). I'm looking for active, trustworthy players who understand the game or have the will to learn. Donation are the key in this game to fast progress a…

• Was about to add you on Chi, but it turned out you were banned for multi-accounting.

• CR converter

The Champion - - H&Q Archive

I read Cloyce's statement wrong, I was mistaken.

• CR converter

The Champion - - H&Q Archive

Actually, to be considered a HoF battle there must be a combined "damage score" of 1 Million.

• Champion's Combat Reports

The Champion - - Achive - Ny

Moraled out before I could finish off the rest of his fleet. (Hidden Content)

• Declaration of War

The Champion - - Board

How to Declare War When creating a War Declaration thread, use the proper prefix and name the thread appropriately. Example: Limited Duration War AllianceA declares war on AllianceB or Standard War AllianceA declares war on AllianceB, AllianceC and AllianceD You can delcare war against a maximum of 10 alliances at any given time, however an unlimited amount of alliances can declare war against your alliance. War cannot be declared on or by a single player, and war can only be declared with appro…