Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com…f671da92852ddfe2ec0ac43f8board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com…f671da92852ddfe2ec0ac43f8board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com…f671da92852ddfe2ec0ac43f8board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com…f671da92852ddfe2ec0ac43f8board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com…f671da92852ddfe2ec0ac43f8

• Quote from The Night King: “How about we get a real war going? ” From what ally are you from bro? Sorry, just need to check as we are literally everywhere now.

• Quote from The Night King: “5. A good pile of -MT- alliance resources have provoked us and we would definitely love to MT their warehouses.(get it? MT? hahaha!) Gotta say #5 made it worth the read lol ” We don't just have the skills and the looks, we also have a sense of humour.

• -X- Declares war on BLS

Dorkman - - Wars - Boreas

Are there any CR's?

• Most Annoying Alliance in Boreas

Dorkman - - Boreas Spam

Quote from SATRAPIS: “-GR- is annoying. That Satrapis guy is annoying too. ” I think this is more annoying.... (Hidden Content)

• BONE vs -A- SPAM

Dorkman - - Boreas Spam

Good luck to both sides!

• Battle for Folis (08.06.2017 15:27:30) albertjamz[SAS] from Bayern Munchen vs Scar[-PH-] from Fort Marinefold, Laxus[-PH-] from Poseidon 1, Dorkman665[-PH-] from Super-cranked, bytehead[-PH-] from ۞ - Bato ii - F, Big Ben[-PH-] from RPG-71 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger................................50(-0) ............................................. - Spearman................…

• Battle for Folis (08.06.2017 15:20:56) albertjamz[SAS] from Bayern Munchen vs goldenknight_03[-PH-] from GK Marble F-1, Scar[-PH-] from Fort Marinefold, Laxus[-PH-] from Poseidon 1, Dorkman665[-PH-] from Super-cranked, Big Ben[-PH-] from RPG-71, bytehead[-PH-] from ۞ - Bato ii - F, -CLong-[-PH-] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman...............................95(-0) ....…

• Battle for Folis (08.06.2017 15:18:41) division8[SAS] from Bayern Munchen vs goldenknight_03[-PH-] from GK Marble F-1, Citadel, Big Ben[-PH-] from RPG-71, Scar[-PH-] from Fort Marinefold, -CLong-[-PH-] from Polis, bytehead[-PH-] from Oakland, Dorkman665[-PH-] from Super-cranked --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman...............................0(-21) - Spearman...............................95(-0) Swordsman........................…

• WAR -PH- (NOYPI) VS SAS SPAM

Dorkman - - Boreas Spam

Quote from Fijian Forces: “I'm not trying to start anything..... but is it just me or is -PH- smashing -SAS-???? ” With the way Baldy's mouth set to boom box level, it is very hard to notice it.

• Battle for manyak base (07.06.2017 14:43:47) epitomy[SAS] from lisPo, manyak base vs macdo[-PH-] from PH_MARBLE, Dorkman665[-PH-] from Wastedville --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-70) - Sulfur Carabineer......................71(-0) Swordsman.............................0(-240) - Swordsman.............................467(-6) Hoplite...............................0(-270) - Hoplite................…

Dorkman - - Boreas Spam

Quote from Dr Weezy: “Size means nothing. Whether it's Epsilon or Boreas....skill transfers from server to server so this is still the badass Dr Weezy....but now I will leave you guys to your war. May the better alliance win ” I beg to disagree. Size does matter - as far as Baldy's mouth is concerned.

Dorkman - - Boreas Spam

Quote from CLong: “Quote from Caped Baldy: “Quote from king-23: “How many -PH- members are here from Ask server? That will help me determine my opinion on this war...... ” I think all of them. they always brag that to me in order for me to join them. haha. I wanna see how good they are. ” Talk too much, You're a CHICKEN ? ” Primal nature: A person's mouth tends to flare up to compensate for something he sucks at.

Dorkman - - Boreas Spam

Berserker mode turned ON! Good luck to us all!

• Cultural Treaties Thread

Dorkman - - Agora

3 CT's here!

• Wow! So this is what your up to then. With a Leader like you, I am sure this alliance will have nowhere to go but up! Good luck bro and more power to you and "The Asylum"

• Sea battle near Kure-KTT (02.04.2016 21:46:38) SPQR[-X-] from Toast, Death Knight, Witch Doctor vs Seawish[V N] from Kure-KTT --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................117(-84) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-104) Fire Ship............................24(-204) - Fire Ship.............................0(-224) Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - ............................................…

• Quote from king-23: “” 5 Forges get you almost all day 6 is 24 hours 365[/quote] Oh is it. Thanks bro. Now I'm learning.

• Hey Atl Takashi. I think it would be better if you include the forge activations in your CR's. But kidding aside, I seem to have noticed on my reports that some of you has their forge activated for more than 24 hours straight bro. No cooldown in between but straight up activated for more than 24 hours. Now I am not sure how many Forge temples would a player need to be able to activate Forge for more than 24 hours but I have a strong feeling it would be impossible. But I am open for the possibili…

• Sea battle near Đá1 (26.03.2016 9:52:38) TheFallen[V N] from Đá1, Pluto vs Dorkman[-X-] from The Red Keep, The Doctor[-X-] from Harvest, Sunny Honey Pet[-X-] from Basenji --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................17(-20) - Ram-Ship...............................79(-6) ............................................. - Fire Ship.............................65(-38) ............................................. -…