Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I quit Ikariam since January 2013, when i got my first job. I gave away 2 top 10 account in rho and sigma, and a good account in pi also. 2 month ago i come back to check out how my friend doing, i realised Vie in sigma was no more, but the most annoying thing is your post there Yes, it 's almost one year, but one year, or ten years, that 's not a problem. You offend Vie, and i won't let it go easily. After i read your post, I want to Dow you Gocry immediately, but Aok did I can't believe that n…

• Hoangkhakg - Vie Sea battle near NINE (19.12.2013 17:24:43) hoangkhakg from BlueBerryYumYum vs Devil_666 from NINE --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................100(-12) - Ram-Ship.............................500(-36) Fire Ship.............................58(-50) - Fire Ship............................827(-97) ............................................. - Catapult Ship.........................112(-0) Mortar Sh…

• War 's over, all remaining cr's will be posted here Vie win Battle for Marineford (29.12.2013 13:19:47) sar_elam from Diagon Alley vs deux from Marineford --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman...............................86(-6) - ............................................. Gyrocopter............................120(-0) - ............................................. Mortar..................................6(-0) - ...............…

• War end, nothing to say about this War it 's already one month and Gocry can't make a single attack on us The only one trying was Nick Fury, but he v mode all the time Now i show you Crack V, the real reason started this War; that you offended Vie deeply, especially Vie fighters, read your own word: "Just because a farm knows how to fight on occasion, doesn't change the fact that he's still a farm." We still give you 3 days to prepare, but look at your first post in this thread, what did you do?…

• Congrat Sticky for his "victories" Sea battle near LemonSkunk (15.01.2014 16:42:20) sar_elam from Ijen Mine, LemonSkunk vs Sticky from LemonSkunk --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mortar Ship............................21(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................72(-31) Steam Ram..............................29(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-20) Rocket Ship.............................9(-0) - Rocket Ship.............…

• Vie win Sea battle near PurpleKush (15.01.2014 11:40:27) sar_elam from Volleydome vs Sticky from PurpleKush --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Fire Ship.............................0(-115) Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................31(-0) Ram-Ship...............................70(-0) - ............................................. Catapult Ship...…

• some small battle Battle for WinFor2 (13.01.2014 16:17:49) sar_elam from Polis vs CracKV from WinFor2 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman...............................30(-0) - ............................................. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Military....................................0 - Military....................................0 Offensive points......…

• Who did say this "We're never too busy to fight", i remember his name was Crack V or something The truth is Vie too strong for your Gocry watch a series winning of 'Hulk' Sea battle near PULVERIZE (13.01.2014 11:17:57) sar_elam from WinFor, PULVERIZE vs The Hulk from PULVERIZE --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................120(-24) - Ram-Ship.............................191(-72) Fire Ship.........................…

• Vie win Battle for New World (06.01.2014 13:50:19) sar_elam from Polis vs yarr from New World --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman...............................22(-4) - ............................................. Mortar..................................6(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3) ------------------------------…

• Vie win Battle for Marineford (06.01.2014 11:16:32) sar_elam from Polis vs yarr from Marineford --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman...............................24(-6) - ............................................. Mortar..................................6(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1) ----------------------------…

• You Gocry know who is this zack_fair, aka The Abomination - a former Gocry member You guys want to take me down? Coming anytime with a Gocry tag, not this one Stratholme31.12.2013 5:59Some of our men were caught drunk whilst on duty. We have taken disciplinary measures. Enemy spies tried to scout out the strength of our garrison`s troops. We managed to prevent it from happening. Captured spies: 2 Escaped spies: 0 The interrogation of the captured spies gave us the following information: Amongst …

• Vie win Battle for So Drunk II (27.12.2013 3:31:14) sar_elam from Wine vs MrNo1Home from So Drunk II --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman..............................18(-11) - ............................................. Gyrocopter..............................1(-0) - ............................................. Mortar.................................18(-0) - ............................................. .......................…

• Vie win Sea battle near Polis (26.12.2013 10:30:31) sar_elam from France vs Sticky from LemonSkunk --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................22(-18) - Ram-Ship.............................131(-18) Fire Ship...............................4(-7) - Fire Ship.............................49(-86) Catapult Ship..........................56(-0) - ............................................. Steam Ram................…

• Vie win Battle for Cairo (20.12.2013 12:49:07) sar_elam from Polis, Moscow vs Devil_666 from NINE, paper from Murano Glass --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman..............................27(-43) - Spearman................................0(-2) Mortar..................................6(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-30) Gyrocopter.............................61(-0) - ............................................. B…

• 1. Do you have problem with your reading, sticky? Here is the term written by our Diplomat Alliance -VIE- versus Alliance GoCry - DoW title: Alliance -VIE- versus Alliance GoCry - Beginning of Time: December 18, 2013 (07:00:00 server time) - Condition to end: When -VIE- and GoCry want to come to an end - How to define the winner: By Military - Condition of CR: Minimum 20 Military or 1K Damage (1 side or 2 sides) - Condition to attack: + Can attack but don't pillage players who have Total score l…

• Vie win! Battle for EIGHT (18.12.2013 10:22:19) sar_elam from Polis vs Devil_666 from EIGHT --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman...............................19(-6) - ............................................. Mortar..................................6(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1) --------------------------------…

• All cr post here! - Beginning of Time: December 18, 2013 (07:00:00 server time) - Condition of CR: Minimum 20 Military or 1K Damage (1 side or 2 sides)

• @zack_fair: well, may be i judge you wrongly @Sticky: you good, but we even better Less talking and show us some cr instead @Crack V: I will show you when the war end. your attitude make me a bit suprised, did you change? i don't think so Call back your Bootlegger, Nick Fury, and Hulk, i don't want a one side war!

• I just come back to ikariam after 10 months, as far as i know, Vie played in 2 server: Pi and Sigma, and Vie Sigma is no more. All other "Vie" has the same name but none of us there Sticky, read it again. 1. Has Gocry ever given any Alliance time to prepare before war, never Vie give you 3 days, and you need more??? You need more than 3 days to build up your ms, how about other alliance when you - Gocry attack them -> so funny Sticky 2. Player under 100k ts If both side agree not attack player u…

• 1. Has Gocry ever given any Alliance time to prepare before war, never Vie give you 3 days, and you need more??? 2. Gocry scare of 100k ts player -> you 're coward, especially you, Crack V - a noob has wide mouth open 3. What 's the problem of starting date? Don't take Chrismas as your excuse, look at your war vs Aok, Gocry hit V mod more than any other alliance in Pi you still busy now? so Vmod like you always do It 's really hard for me to write this message, due to my bad English, but i feel …