Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 123.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Hellp Usa- HELP

Gangstalicious - - Spam Archive - Alpha

MHB, NF are just trouble makers on the server. DF never made anyone leave. I see you vmoded now. You dont need help, you need to face DF alone and suck it up. Its so embarrassing that you, a fellow Israeli, had to run to the US server for help. Thats like the Golani Brigade asking the UN for help!!! You were fighting LDV and reached a tie, how did you expect to ever beat DF? If the US players dont speak Hebrew they wont be able to play on the Israeli server. And besides the Israeli players play …

• Un-Offical VN-A vs S_G

Gangstalicious - - Omikron

SG Win Battle for Capital (16.03.2015 17:24:03) Gangstalicious[S_G] from Jun vs cdhung[VN-A] from Capital --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................240(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................346(-4) - ............................................. Gyrocopter........…

• Un-Offical VN-A vs S_G

SG Win Battle for Farm (14.03.2015 10:35:27) Gangstalicious[S_G] from Sep vs cdhung[VN-A] from Farm --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................240(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................347(-3) - ............................................. Mortar..................…

• Un-Offical VN-A vs S_G

SG Win Battle for Farm (14.03.2015 8:53:32) Gangstalicious[S_G] from Sep vs cdhung[VN-A] from Farm --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook....................................3(-0) Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................240(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite..................…

• Un-Offical VN-A vs S_G

SG Win Sea battle near Barracks 1 (14.03.2015 7:32:30) Gangstalicious[S_G] from Feb vs cdhung[VN-A] from Barracks 1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................24(-24) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-100) ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................0(-74) Balloon Carrier.........................6(-0) - Balloon Carrier........................23(-7) Mortar S…

• Un-Offical VN-A vs S_G

Another SG Win Battle for Capital (14.03.2015 6:28:48) Gangstalicious[S_G] from Sep vs cdhung[VN-A] from Capital --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................240(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................345(-5) - ............................................. Gyrocopter.…

• S_G Vs VN-A War Declaration

Seems 2 of VN-As 5 fighter have already vmoded . What's with all the vacation leave during a war they wanted?

• Un-Offical VN-A vs S_G

SG Win Battle for Dec (14.03.2015 3:20:19) Gangstalicious[S_G] from Farm vs Sep[VN-A] from Dec --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0) Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................240(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite......................…

• Un-Offical VN-A vs S_G

SG Win Battle for Dec (13.03.2015 2:54:37) Gangstalicious[S_G] from Capital vs Sep[VN-A] from Dec --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................240(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................387(-1) - ............................................. Mortar....................…

• Lol, at least you realised in time:)

• So dont let them come onto the island to begin with. I understand that. Fair enough. Problem is that in this case the player attacking was way bigger than I was. When I tried to fight back or told them to pick another town, thats when I was told to stay out of it because he was just occupying me to get to his enemy who belonged to another alliance. So how am I a bad island mate, I tried everything to keep him from getting onto the island, but when the player in question has 1500 ships and is thr…

• You know what I hate? I hate when sends their fleet to capture your port and then messages you saying " I'm not attacking you, I am just using your town to attack someone in another alliance other than yours" So you let it slide and let them use your port. But the minute they land they start attacking you and all your alliance members on the island. What do you call that?

• WarGods DOW NB

Gadget:) - - Archive - Rho

If the war is over then why is the leader of your alliance attacking another alliance and saying it is because he wants to use their towns to attack war gods? That is happening right now and yet you say the war is apparently over...Perhaps you should let your leader know about the end of the war

• Kaleg how do you use it?

• Quote from Robert2424: “Anyways, I still think how people use Colossus is a waste. maybe that's just me, but I think it has potential but nobody has exploited it yet. But yeah, in that case it be worth doing it the normal way.” What do you mean? How should it best be used? I know I have limited experience using it properly

• Yeah its so silly to launch an attack from so far away, but Wildberry keeps doing it. Plus he never sends enough front line. No wonder his account hasnt grown since he got it from NR @Robert I am just highlighting the stupid mistakes player make. I am sure you have some funny stories of your own about what players have done. I guess this thread is a place for sharing those stories

• How I feel when Wildberry attacks me from 19 hrs away 139688733205.gif

• KAPZ and GnR, FUN WAR GAME

Gadget:) - - Diplomacy - Alpha

I know there may be exceptions, but I dont think everything Hash says is a lie. I think people lie to Hash and he believes them when he shouldn't. For instance, Wildberry told Hash the other day that my in game name is the name of a player who has been fighting Wildberry in retaliation. So Wildberry lied to try and get Hash to fight Wildberry's enemies. An enemy , who by the way is much smaller than Wildberry. Wildberry also spun Hash another story about miracle leeching and being bullied. You s…

• KAPZ declares war on GnR

Gadget:) - - Diplomacy - Alpha

h8044919A

• Quote from Hashirama: “WOW This post by: Gadget:) (Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 4:08am) is hidden, because you ignore user Gadget:). This post by: Need to know (Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 4:54am) is hidden, because you ignore user Need to know. This post by: Lord_Aragorn (Today, 7:57pm) is hidden, because you ignore user Lord_Aragorn. LOL, can you guys talk louder please ? I can't hear anything :D” That's actually not such a bad idea. Ignoring Fart Gods posts will make the boards tolerable again a…