Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Quote from futile: “Why choose H-M? Just for the obvious challenge, or is there a history? ” We offered them to join or ranks at one point, they refused. We just wanted to protect them! They wouldn't be in this position right now! Jokes aside, they are right below us in the military highscore table, but have a bigger average mil score. Just hoping it'll be fun.

• Incorrect arrival time

stayinside4ever - - Bugs

No, the workaround doesn't mess with the server time, it only spoofs my browser's time. I'm saying that the server time on top of the page is two hours ahead from what it was previously, therefore none of the countdowns in military advisor work and times in all advisors are two hours back. I still have the spoofing set to -120, which fixed it before the server time got wonky. But turning it off doesn't fix anything EDIT: This is what I mean. The difference between the arrival time and the server…

• Incorrect arrival time

stayinside4ever - - Bugs

Is it just me or has the server clock been turned two hours ahead? My timezone was an hour ahead of the server time before, now it's an hour behind. The military overview doesn't show any countdown anymore, but the arrival times are still the "correct" ones from the "correct" server time. All town events/combat reports have the "correct" time too. No time spoofing helps.

• I just got a message "You have not researched Governor yet, so you can only occupy 1 ports!". I don't remember this being mentioned anywhere previously - not even in the research page for Governor. I suggest a warning message if Governor is not researched yet and a player is trying to capture more than one port (both if one is already occupied by the player and also if another fleet is only on its way to capture a port) and also an addition to the description of Governor research mentioning that…

• Incorrect arrival time

stayinside4ever - - Bugs

Quote from RavensShadow: “will this workaround work for Boreas and Demeter US servers too where the issue is that the timer simply doesn't display at all? Boreas username Vaelin Al Sorna user ID 16352 screenshot attached board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com…866fd7310820f0cd23ffa5797 ” Should work, some timezones are ahead of the server time and that's why I think some people don't have the time displaying at all I must say that having to use a workaround is quite annoying, I need to turn the extension…

• Quote from DKTD01: “Tyme = Time ” I thought we left that kind of spelling back in 2008?

• Incorrect arrival time

stayinside4ever - - Bugs

Just noticed - in the Military advisor, during a battle the battle round countdown (the one above all ongoing movements) is correct, but the "arrival time" countdown for the round still has the incorrect time.

• Incorrect arrival time

stayinside4ever - - Bugs

Quote from Mea1: “And what actions are people taking when it occurs? My own raids and transports seem to have normal traveltime ” Pillaging (both on the way and during battle), defending another's port, capturing a port. I'm not able to check if other actions are affected at the moment. The only place the time is wrong is the Military overview, it is correct everywhere else (or so it seems)

• Incorrect arrival time

stayinside4ever - - Bugs

Quote from Mea1: “Which server and player is this? I need the information to report the bug. ” stayinside4ever, id 4902 on server Dionysos

• Incorrect arrival time

stayinside4ever - - Bugs

This started happening today; arrival times are an hour longer than they should be (see screenshot image). UYFveit.png When the timer gets lower than 1h, it keeps counting down. If I refresh the page, the troop movement item disappears and everything is as if it had arrived on the correct time. I cleared my cache and cookies, am using Chrome 67.0.3396.87