Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• TEXT 12: A bright sunny day. Everything is peaceful. If it weren't for the scavenging birds circling above & the smell of the rotting dead flesh in the heat, you could ignore all evidence of the carnage that took place the evening before. Our campaign of War was marked to begin with the Equinox of Spring. The battles were fierce & long. But, in the end, the strongest prevailed. The delicate flowers in the field, stained with the blood of our enemies. It flowed like dark chocolate syrup from thei…

• TEXT 11: It was a day characterized and identified only by its date, indifferent from the day before, indifferent to the day after, and indifferent for all days to come. The child, going outside for one last look, noted that this particular day - Easter - was rather sunny. He looked around him in this vacated and empty forest, just two miles down from the hotel he stayed in. However at the same, the bright realization that he wasn't alone at all struck him. Birds chirping, bunnies hopping, an ov…

• TEXT 10: Bad Egg Come sing, blest Muse, unlike they sisters fair, The oft invoked, whose only spoken care, Are glowing deeds of gods and mighty men, Ignoring all the rest of lower bent. Come sing, Mundanaphila, tell a tale Of those who live in less exalted scale... Behold a wolf: a predatory beast, Deciding what would be his coming feast. He ruled out birds as undependable, For birds in flight were self-defendable. And likewise deer and buffalo turned down, Along with Moos und Sqvirrel, nothing …

• TEXT 9: Johny lived in the south side of Chicago during the 2014 gun confiscation. His dad was a campaign chairman for the Flower association and held several offices in government. Johnny always remembered his dad telling him how much their lives would better the people and Johnny always loved to sit and ponder on how great his dad was for protecting the people from such evil as the Bunny association. He would think about how his dad and the News always said that men who wanted guns were domest…

• TEXT 8: A Child hopping like a Bunny on a Sunny day around a Chocolate fountain sees a Bird flying circles around the Child. But suddenly the Child realizes that its not just one Bird but hundreds of Birds flying as one and not around the Child but around the Chocolate fountain. The Child stops hopping like a Bunny and looks to the Sunny Sky, thinking why the Birds are flying in such a manner to the Child's great surprise the Child realizes that the Birds are not flying around the Child nor were…

• TEXT 7: One day, there was a child. This child's name was Dorkus. Now, Dorkus wasn't the brightest child, and had many unfortunate events happen to him. Especially when Easter had come last year.... With it being a nice day outside, Dorkus decided he'd take a stroll. It was very sunny that day, and Dorkus had forgotten his sunglasses. As he was walking, he noticed something peculiar. There were chocolates just sitting near a patch of flowers on the side of the road -- and nobody had taken them! …

• TEXT 6: An air of Indifference AND so it came to pass..... This dark shadow that was foretold by the ancient sooths and written in the tablets on the portcullis of every museum in Ikariam. The prophecy of an Ikariam dominated by an air of indifference...a fate worse than death! This cloak of doom was spreading throughout the land, suffocating the citizens of happiness, dampening their sunny disposition and turning their taverns from green to blue. GameForge dispatched their birds carrying an ord…

• TEXT 5: The story begins on a bright and Sunny day near the coast line where the waves of the sea smash to the ever rocky edges of the shore, a young boy driven by madness and despair has just lost everything dear to him. It all happened on the day he was celebrating his day of birth. Everyone have gathered for he is a jolly and well loved boy. Some would even say he is the boy who is "Closest to God". With such a great upbringing, honest and loveable Tom was adored even by the Birds from the av…

• TEXT 4: "Aaah!", the bunny woke up yawning from the bed. He was waiting for this day for a long time. Today is the first day of spring. He has been sleeping for a long time in his house. He came out of his house to enjoy a sunny day. The flowers were blooming in his garden. Birds flew joyfully.He felt pleasant and plucked a flower to eat. Bunnies eat flowers. He rushed to the play ground to play with his friends. The moment he reached the play ground, he took no time to smell the odour of a choc…

• TEXT 3: In one comfortable home with nice dirt coloured flooring was Benny, a red eyed BUNNY with exceptionally large teeth and unusually regualar fur coating, who waited harsh winter’s end. He didn't like winter at all because of this white, wet stuff called „snow“, it even filled his door hole, so he never went out before his white door melted away. He spent all his winter days and nights sleeping and just laying around like princess in her nice room, like he has done every winter. But in one …

• TEXT 2: …..And now Maxual Gutenberg! Who will give us a look into our local Ikariam town and all the progress it has made this Easter morning. Good morning folks! Its a sunny Easter morning and every one in the capital of your Ikariam’s town are cheerfully relaxing on inner tubes and continuously bouncing a beach ball. You can hardly even hear the barracks training your troops. Citizens are enjoying the refined wine that only your tavern can create, while chewing on a piece of chocolate. The chi…

• TEXT 1: "Springtime Situated to Avail Just to remind Chocolate alliance that one of your member name Sunny is causing a ton of problems to other alliance such as Bunny, Flower, Bird, Child and others and I wont be surprise if out of the blue one of the following alliance will wage to all Chocolate. I would advice to get one of your member name Sunny situated before things get into serious matters. We have tried in our end to avail with him for almost 4 months but to no avail. Again I cant speak …

• Hey everyone, Spring is here, Easter is over, and it's now time to vote! I am pleased to announce you that we received a total of 12 entries. Here a few rules: - Each person can vote for up to 3 texts. - Once votes are placed, they cannot be changed - Duration to vote: 1 week. Last time to vote: May 011, 00:45, server time. Here are the entries, and I hope you will like them! Good luck everybody, and vote wisely! TEXT 1 TEXT 2 TEXT 3 TEXT 4 TEXT 5 TEXT 6 TEXT 7 TEXT 8 TEXT 9 TEXT 10 TEXT 11 TEXT…

• Hello everyone, As you probably noticed, there hasn’t been a lot of contest around here in a while. However, this is about to change. Today, we want to offer you a different kind of contest, which we hope you will enjoy. As it’s the first one done here, as least in a while, we wanted to do something simple. Spring has arrived, if you live in the north hemisphere, and Easter is coming. Therefore, your challenge is related to it. Here come the rules, inherent to all contests: - Place and highlight…

• Despite the horrible rumors floating around, I did not have too much eggnog at the Christmas party! My helpers did. Youngsters these days can't handle their business these days, the world's gone soft on me. Ah well, I didn't come here to waste time talking about silly matters! Now that my helpers have all had plenty of water and aspirin, we have the results of the Donations contest. I was pleasantly surprised by the involvement we had. Some of you servers were a bit scrooge-like (yes, Xi, I'm ta…

• Well, now that the holiday festivities are in a bit of a lull, I went over the responses received for the little quiz I ran. I'm a bit concerned that no one got all the answers right, but I did put some tricky ones in there. 2 people only missed one each, and so the winner is Delka since he got his results in first. Runners up are automeris (also missed one) and Griggs, who missed 2 and who also tried to submit more than one set of answers! HA! I'm not old enough to fall for that one, sonny! My …

• Quote from OldLadyMcGee: “The 12 Days of Christmas (Trivia) I'm also going to be running a little contest on the boards to see how much knowledge you all have kept from your schooling. HA! Well, how about trivia and such about this here game then? As soon as I can find my reading glasses I'll be posting the trivia questions in a response to this thread, so be ready! There will be 12 questions, given out over the course of a few days. Not everyday though! I'm too old to wait around daily for you,…

• Final batch of questions. This brings us to 12 questions and that just seems appropriate somehow. 9.What does the word Ikariam refer to? 10.What is the name for the container that ambrosia is in? 11.Where can you find pictures of 5 females in the game Ikariam? (There are more than 5, and they aren't all found in the same picture) 12.Describe 4 different types of searches that can be done on the boards. I'm not waiting around all day on Saturday for you brats to send in your answers, so I'll be n…

• If it wasn't for the flattery, sonny, I'd probably be hitting you with my purse right about now. *groan* Young people are far too nosy for their own good. I'll answer your little questions though, it may be the only way to shut your trap. Quote: “First off, do you look like your icon? Because I totally look like mine.” Of course that's me, boy. If I were to make up an image, don't you think I'd pick someone more like Bette Davis than my wrinkled old self? Use your noggin! Quote: “Did you have an…

• Next round of questions, young'uns. 5.Where can you find your Player-ID? 6.Nose pegs are described in what part of the game? 7.All of the islands of Ikariam used to have the same look. At what point (date or version) did the islands start to look different? 8.If you want to chat live with board or game staff, where do you go on the boards? Speed and accuracy both count here, I've got a shiny red pen to find those mistakes! One more round of questions after this and we'll be done. And I'm expecti…