Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 125.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• #3 Do we have free will?

ludakic300 - - Discussion Board

Quote from bamcbix: “Hmm.. interesting, free will honestly seems more available to those that do not believe in god than those that do. If predeterminism is the way of the land, who or what makes it predetermined. I'll elaborate in an edit so I can drive Guess I lost most of my thought between these points, which is unfortunate. Still, free will to me, at least, isn't really a "god given thing" it's more of a state of mind. Nothing is really free, or free of choice or free will, it's all encrypt…

• #3 Do we have free will?

ludakic300 - - Discussion Board

Quote from Zedmark: “I'd like to relate this topic to the idea of a god, or God Himself. This thread needed expansion anyway. I hope none of you mind. Anyways. Does a preknowledge of an event defeat the purpose of free will? God is known as omniscient. That means He knows ALL. The past, the present and the future. He knows every decision we will ever make. Does His knowledge make free will illegitimate? If a greater being had a complete history of everything we would ever choose to do, that mean…

• server merge talk

ludakic300 - - General

my few thoughts: donations will be refunded with merge, but problem still remain with wine colonies because they are necessary for retaining happiness in cities. It will take a lot of time to upgrade them so in that period greater accounts would suffer. Good solution for this problem would be if GF could give everybody 4000 happiness(in every city) for a month(this should be enough time to let you spend your resources from donation fund)

• Quote from cuncung_GnR: “And you are doing mine, so it is fair. sr bad englih” you must be an troll, right?

• isn't it based on the level of port in the city you're looting?

• To SOA Alliance from WarGods

ludakic300 - - Archive - Rho

So, when is this DOW?

• How to deal with lechers

ludakic300 - - Brainstorming

I've been thinking about lechers and about fact that they keep gaining profit on someone else's hard work. One can really do nothing to persuade them to work with their island mates and to donate to the mills. Yes you can block their ports, occupy their cities and destroy their every hope of becoming military strong in their near future. Well, some players change their mind, and some players just go in V mode for a short period, and some just give up on this game or just go on another server whe…

• i've got 59 whitouth bonus ships. if i had bonus ships(which i don't) i would have 63 trade ships.

• New Mystery Building

ludakic300 - - General Archive

Quote from Bugmeat: “ludakic, you're failing to take into account the ability to increase wine production to get those citizens back much faster. When I was still playing I had enough extra levels on my taverns that I could have my town hall full again in about a day after using most of my citizens to build troops. Of course this is also why I would never bother buying citizens if it were an option. By the time my large military build queues were finished most of my citizens were already back an…

• New Mystery Building

explain me how you wouldn't have need for ct's and wine? i'm not suggesting letting 100000000000 worker per level in new building. maybe few workers, and you wouldn't be able to purchase this building until you research it(for 150000 research points or something like that ) not to mention the cost factor which would't allow someone to build it to lvl 20 in two days(don't take this literally). now to discus about your idea: selling citizens for money? aren't citizens(not workers) there to give yo…

• New Mystery Building

maybe it could be street theatre and it would increase happiness (1 worker=2 happiness) this would allow higher levels of town halls which means more money which means bigger armies which means more epic battles :D but ofc the max amount of workers would be something realistic and would be limited by building level(max level 32)

• oh, nice to see damia in here

• Shop Who?

well i wish you all the best

• ahhh, still mine

• Death Rho or Dead Rho?

ludakic300 - - Spam Archive - Rho

Quote from Carrot: “it has been fairly quiet on this server, except for IMPS. having a server war would cause more people going to vmode. why not have something like a tourney? a series of 1vs1 that would pit each winner until we have the last 2 alliance standing. alliances who want to join just need to sign up. once we have round up all the participants we do random picks of groupings. we can probably set wars for a duration of 1-2 weeks only and then give the winners a month to regroup/restock…

• piracy rewards

ludakic300 - - Brainstorming

why would GF ever want to change rewards of piracy from resources to ambrosia??? people are spending ambrosia on piracy like they never spent it before and they get generous rewards in resources for it. if you make it ambrosia reward will you spend ambrosia to get ambrosia??? i don't think so.

• Shop Who?

you have only three locations??? c'mon spread out, i wanna see your offers in my trading spot

• no Damia! bad Damia! that prize is mine!

• omg guys, you're still here

• Game - True or False.

ludakic300 - - Spam Archive

false?! or maybe true?! i don't really know the person below me knows the answer to lorenas question