Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 95.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Any posting appreciated

babee_gurl - - Theta

Hello! to the ladies of Theta Ahoy there to my beloved HFX Sorry to spam the thread

• Lost declares war on VNS

babee_gurl - - Archive - Alpha

2pys0vr.png Was hoping the war will end 'coz of the triton engine blessing.

• Theta World War

babee_gurl - - Theta

Who da troll eh? kruemelmonster.gif

• Theta World War

babee_gurl - - Theta

moondo1ao2.gif oh! someone's getting a lot of time with the beer bong.

• Hello friends

babee_gurl - - Spam Archive - Alpha

Try your luck getting your wish via Account Exchange Hub...

• Theta World War

babee_gurl - - Theta

Quote from insane: “Quote from babee_gurl: “I kinda enjoy letting my towns get occupied and port blocked by the enemy. Lo and behold! He high tails to v-mode over the weekend. Prolly doesnt have internet at home and plays in the office. The guts to call himself a good fighter. Savor the moment while I figure out how to fix an old account of theirs that neglected barracks and shipyards.” Forgive me for not warning you that I was going to be spending time with my family. I will do so next time.. L…

• Theta World War

babee_gurl - - Theta

I kinda enjoy letting my towns get occupied and port blocked by the enemy. Lo and behold! He high tails to v-mode over the weekend. Prolly doesnt have internet at home and plays in the office. The guts to call himself a good fighter. Savor the moment while I figure out how to fix an old account of theirs that neglected barracks and shipyards.

• Happy Birthday Ikariam!

babee_gurl - - 2012

HB! Where's the free ambro that used to be given out before??

• KoK declares war on SOUTH

Quote from king markov: “this war, is a war of trail and error. we will try our best, we will fight for the members in the alliance to achieve more players. in our words and actions WE DECLARE WARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!” For starters... Go to the link below... How to declare a war

• ikariam warehouse protection

babee_gurl - - 2012

Padlock All your warehouses will gain 100% increased theft security on all goods. My neighbor decided to get back at me after my alliance mates attacked him for having minimal defense. I was surprised that my neighbor was able to get some goods from my warehouse. I'm assuming that the goods taken were the excess goods stored in the dump. Mods feel free to move thread 'coz i'm not sure where to put my feedback.

• Lost Declares War on -SFA-

I asked a fellow player who hails from the country where majority of SFA players originate and here's what I got... The term "diving for sea urchins" does not come as a racial slur at all. Perhaps the phrase was taken out of context and there's no need to take offense. Just laugh it off and move along (and fix the war between LOST and SFA).

• Theta World War

babee_gurl - - Theta

ljtx0sgwm0gb6qmobasrmg2.jpg Where did the TWW folks go? Especially Manzanillo?

• Lost Declares War on -SFA-

I don't know but the recently closed DOW thread of SFA should be revisited. Obviously the insults aimed at certain members of NR changed the situation. - my two cents

• Help please...

babee_gurl - - Spam Archive - Alpha

Quote from REDFOX: “No i'm not. I just look into positive side of that action instead of joining you on same idea. I always look left and right before going straight. :phatgrin:” With all due respect... The attack made was pretty pathetic on the part of 2M player. It is indeed a gutsy move but it is also frowned upon by the rest. If you played the game before (let's say 4-6 years ago) then prolly you'd understand the feedback of the majority.

• Theta World War

babee_gurl - - Theta

Ed - I'm gonna miss those days of smuggling stuff once TWW decides to run after you. ^^

• WLS new diplomat

Gratz and luck to drhodes. Had good time working with LadyRed when incidents came up between our alliances. military.gif

• Theta World War

babee_gurl - - Theta

Quote from Special Ed: “ 1352320877-clip-7kb.png ” 128917283024781943.jpg Who's next in line?

• Theta World War

babee_gurl - - Theta

129154620084460560.jpg Someone receiving the brunt of a 10k++ MS must be must be saying this...

• Theta World War

babee_gurl - - Theta

Quote from Miss Jazz: “It's almost like the countdown to Christmas - will Santa bring me some awesome presents this year , or will they be something that is a real letdown.” A box stuffed with 500 ambro or a round of GR upgrades sounds good.

• Theta World War

babee_gurl - - Theta

Quote from Miss Jazz: “TWW currently have 12 members.. that's 3 more then when i last checked. ;)” I saw 14 before I made my post and prolly 2 had second thoughts. Two months to go and we'll see the big bang courtesy of TWW.