Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 82.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• New Telephone scam

polandpoland - - Discussion Board

Yup, I've been hearing a lot about this scam. Stay safe everyone.

• Black Sails vs Ninja

polandpoland - - Omikron

I checked the CR thread and everything seems to be in order for the war to be closed. -polandpoland

• Because there seems to be two threads that are the same basically S_G vs ONE, I will be closing this one because it is smaller. -polandpoland

• server merge talk

polandpoland - - General

I haven't really been following this, but the server merge in UK was actually okay for the majority of the people, so before players get angry and stuff, almost all the UK players have adapted already.

• Hi acid I still remember you from UK

• The full CR actually increases the general difference. The ratio might decrease, but I don't think such a big fuss should be made of it. Partial CRs are posted all the time even though many people have already told others not to.

• You can't really say that people are cheating just because they have a 5:1 damage ratio. This happens very often when the opponents are offline, not forged, or lose their backlines.

• server merge talk

polandpoland - - General

For the merge I really suggest players adopt one of two strategies. One, build a high gen score or two do not build any gen and get rid of all your supplies. People with middlish general scores won't really have that much of an effect when people are coming in with 100k+ gen.

• polandpoland from UK

polandpoland - - Player Introduction

Alpha and Delta

• Quote from ODST: “Hey guys, Does this include non war ships as well? Might be useful in my wine town” This building works for all merchant/cargo ships and war ships that are sent from that town. It does not work on piracy.

• At .org me and the board admin are doing some research about the building, we have gathered data for the first 13 levels. Just a note, the equation to calculate the times is definitely not linear.

• polandpoland

polandpoland - - Team Members

cause i never answered any

• Where Are My Troops?

polandpoland - - General

Even if you don't get the message, your missing units should still show up. Can you take a screenshot of your military advisor for me?

• polandpoland

Quote from Kaleg Nar: “Answer them! After typing each one individually I demand response.” Lies its a form

• Where Are My Troops?

polandpoland - - General

Yes they will be scattered. Can you check to see if you have any missing units?

• polandpoland

Why would I ever say I'm a 5-year old kid from Antarctica? Where did you see that Also Jayme tried those questions on .org, if they didn't work there, won't work here either

• polandpoland

Ask away...I'll answer some questions but not all

• Anime/Manga?

polandpoland - - Spam Archive

Great Teacher Onizuka Death Note Fairy Tail Bleach One piece Naruto (but not anymore) Berserk (not anymore) Black butler Just started Code Geass, heard from friends it is good and might try Fate/Stay night and Fate/Zero.

• server merge talk

polandpoland - - General

Quote from King Kryo: “A question about that number of 10,000 players. Is that 10,000 active players, or 10,000 total accounts including inactives/vacations/ghosts?” The 10,000 are active, inactives, and vacations. Its a rough estimate, but somewhere in that ball park from 8000-10000 players going to UK Alpha and Beta.

• server merge talk

polandpoland - - General

Currently on UK Alpha, just from statistics, there will be no more forge spots because there are 10k players that need to move from Worlds 3-10 into Alpha and Beta. There are only about 3000 forge spots left, probably even less, and assuming only 5000 players come to Alpha which is unlikely since what I'm hearing is that everyone wants to come, there will be no forge spots left to grab.