Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 424.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• How active is this game nowadays?

Italy - - General

Hi all, Me and a couple of my friends are looking for a return to Ikariam. I'm just curious on how active is the community nowadays. When I left around 4 years ago the game was popping out new severs once every 3 months or so and new severs are just simply dead. We would prefer a new active sever where we can make a fresh start. I'm not looking forward to going back to old severs, as my account is probably ghosted and somebody probably took all the spots on our islands :(. Cheers!

• The war with -Gr- is now officially over! It is earlier than the time intended, yes, but -Gr- has completely wiped out our entire navy, we no longer have the capability to lay siege to their islands. -Gr- members do not wish to advance into Solar territories as well, thus there is no point continuing this war. It was fun, I have not seen people so good at Ikariam for a long time. Thank you everyone who participated :D! I hope you all have a good time.

• Quote from Dr Weezy: “If I could only understand :dash:” HAHAHA Well said.

• We're getting right now. -Gr- is really doing well. Solar members have been at peace for too long, so everyone has gotten a bit lazy :D. Nice to see there are still people so dedicated to Ikariam around

• me looking at the CRs today: ive-made-a-huge-mistake-gob-arrested-development.gif

• Quote from DESPOINA-323: “GR Unfortunately you have chosen the worst period for Greeks . We are running a very difficult season , and to tell you the truth it is somehow suspicious that you suddenly , out of nowhere , you declared this war right now . And since you wrote us that you have a greek there , it is very sad to us that he agreed to this declaration . As you can see you are understanding English very well and we are speaking them fluently too. ” Hello, it is very nice to see you guys re…

• Hopefully -Gr- members will be posting CRs as well :)!

• Solar Empires declares war on Greek Titanes! It's nothing personal, we are only looking for some fun, and we have heard that -Gr- is a great alliance with many military accomplishments. Once again, Solar is looking to prove ourselves to Ny. The war will go from Tuesday 7th July 2015 0:00 Game time to the end of Tuesday 21st July 2015 (2 weeks). We decided to give -Gr- a 2 days heads-up so that they can prepare better and the war will be more interesting. Damage received for all combat reports po…

• Quote: “From the looks of it, no. 1/2 of SDT is in V mode. I guess they got bored of fighting. They were giving DRKE a beating lol. ” SDT are some very tough **Snip**. They were taking on 3 top alliances at once and were winning all of them . How long will this conflict last? Warned for bypassing the censors. Sco-Dub-T

• Spam Thread for SKULL Vs. DRKE.

Italy - - Spam Archive - Ny

Is SDT still fighting DRKE?

• Quote from King J: “ Wow Khaleesi... Now that's a name from the past... ” but but but but but mine is from the past too Quote from Soupy2: “ I had to leave the game for a year due to RL. Now that I am back, it is a very different game all together. I am willing to stick it out a little longer to see if my interests in this game are inspired again. I have started playing on the newest server,in hopes that some of the "old" ikariam will return. ” Join me at Solar Soupy, always look for people who …

• The war is now over. Solar's damage received 6,516,830 TUA's damage received 14,895,062 Solar deals more damage towards TUA than vice versa.

• Solar declares war on TUA

Italy - - Achive - Ny

And the war between TUA and Solar is now officially over. According to the Combat Reports that have been posted on Board, TUA received more damage than Solar. Therefore Solar is victorious over TUA in this war. Thanks to participants of both sides for making the game more exciting through this experience!

• Sea battle near Marble Tr (15.04.2015 15:24:20) Ginzuki[Solar] from KOM BALKANA vs Sivle[TUA] from Marble Tr --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam Ram..............................35(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-30) Ram-Ship...............................84(-0) - ............................................. Fire Ship.............................24(-12) - ............................................. Mortar Ship....…

• Lost this one, but it was a great battle :D! Battle for Quận 7 (15.04.2015 6:09:02) France[Solar] from Quận 3, JK-Jelly[Solar] from Quận 3, Italy[Solar] from Quận 3 vs MrCuong[TUA] from Quận 7, Quận 4, Quận 5, Quận 6, TPHCM, Traxex, Quận 1, Quận 2 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-274) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................516(-0) Swordsman............................0(-9549) - Swordsman.......…

• Well, declaring war is really useless, but I find that it adds a bit more 'spices' to the game by doing so. Then again, it's your point of view, I like putting out DoWs and see people comment on it, it makes the experience a bit more... exciting.

• Sea battle near VILA ARMIRA ROD (09.04.2015 3:15:21) Ginzuki[Solar] from Liembt2 fck off, VIHREN PIRIN vs Krakra[TUA] from VILA ARMIRA ROD, Pha Lê --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................21(-39) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-63) ............................................. - Ballista Ship.........................65(-19) Fire Ship.............................40(-68) - Fire Ship..............…

• Sea battle near Malabon City (08.04.2015 7:15:25) Dota Allstars[TUA] from Hydrona vs Italy[Solar] from Florence --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Steam Ram..............................0(-30) Fire Ship............................135(-65) - ............................................. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Military....…

• Wulf declares on DOoM

Italy - - Achive - Ny

LMFAO LOL LARF THAT ALLIANCE NAME!!! Go go powerful Wulfies :D!

• Sea battle near PolisM3 (05.04.2015 13:55:16) Home Made[TUA] from PolisG2 vs NDRU-N[Solar] from PolisM3, PolisMM --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................227(-36) - Ram-Ship.............................596(-12) ............................................. - Fire Ship............................372(-84) ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................80(-0) Mortar Ship…