Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• COMBAT REPORT: GAGO vs Evil

THE KING - - Wars - Demeter

Battle for M E N A C E (19.02.2018 1:47:43) Wardo[Evil] from SH W F vs Jue Viole Grace[GAGO] from M E N A C E --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0) Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................27(-70) Swordsman............................334(-66) - Swordsman...........................260(-102) ..............…

• miracles

THE KING - - Game

you will probably combine what features each miracle has? correctly??? if yes, I quote the following details of each miracle separately !!!! The Colossus is a statue of the sun god Helios. He can let the sun shine out Colossus` torch. The glaring, blazing light, which can be seen throughout Greece, symbolizes a threat from the mighty God and ensures chaotic escape and confusion amongst your opponents. LevelEffectDurationCooldown * 1 * 10% of all enemy troops and ships that are fighting against y…

• MY FRIEND THE EVOLUTION IN NEW WORLD WANTED AMBROZE TIME EVERY TIME AND A LONG TIME !!! YOU WILL NOT THINK THAT YOU WILL BE IN FIRE OR IN CONTINUED ALTERNATIVES OUTSIDE AND IF THE ROLE OF THE GAME THAT YOU HAVE TO BE BUSINESS CONTRACTS AND ONLY !!!!! IF AN OPINION OF AN OLD MY FRIEND IT IS TO WORK WITH OTHER MATERIALS !!!!!!! LOL !!

• Alliance Page

THE KING - - Request Section

prntscr.com/hmoluz from the oldest alliances in the game !!! and the proud general of the Argonaut !!