Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• for the last time iv asked no one for help, i am iv and i asked for no other alliance to get involved. maryland i have no idea who you are and frankly dont care but anytime you feel the need you come pay me a visit and i will show you why i dont need help. grim i know its a smack talk board and feel free to do all you want, just remember that telling lies is not smack talk its slander and since this is a game you should try and stay away from doing so. skull is a strong alliance and i had a good…

• speaks for itself

eyemackie - - Combat Reports - Alpha

it started here, Sea battle near Stone2 (28.02.2016 0:50:48) eyemackie[HoR] from Wine pro, Stone2, CANTAURA, Wine Expro vs hoangvan[VNS] from Stone2 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................196(-114) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-282) Fire Ship............................29(-287) - Fire Ship.............................0(-237) Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - .....................…

• HoR is like a well oiled machine VNS is like a bucket of rusted bolts Sea battle near tu map (26.02.2016 9:58:09) eyemackie[HoR] from Swift Vanguard, Waco, tu map, יין 3, Carthage, HoR Legend, TLDMCDA, Kassandra[HoR] from Shelistan, יין 3, Swift Vanguard, tu map, EmDragon[HoR] from Waco, HoR Legend, Ouch, Mizukage[HoR] from Kalt, יין 3, SoulCatcher[HoR] from tu map, HoR Legend vs heobien[VNS] from tu map, Polis, TLDMCDA, vipprolaanhbn93[VNS] from GAPRO, V S2 T, Thái Bình, hic-up, יין 3, tu mo, …

• Sea battle near Stone2 (13.02.2016 4:37:49) eyemackie[HoR] from Valhalla, Stone2, 0938976899, SAN TOME, Wine pro vs hoangvan[VNS] from Stone2, SAN TOME --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................220(-150) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-151) Fire Ship............................64(-269) - Fire Ship.............................0(-107) Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - .................…

• -IV- vs SKULL, Red Christmas fun

eyemackie - - Achive - Ny

it is a iv win noob attacked a town with iv in it and it was vex town so he has every right to be there. noob got beat plan and simple and you twisting and changing rules every cr is getting just silly.. if you wonder what i speak of look at the cr post by dawg and you then twist it again to try and favor skull. you guys are good enough as it is you dont need to try and sweep some loses under the rug.

• listen this whole thing is getting off track. 1st there was no real problem with the pirates the way it was before, raiding up to the last 3 days. then 1 persons vision of how to better the pirate game (bob) was the problem with pirates the last several months. it didnt stop the top pirate players for placing at the top like they always have, it just caused a ton of issues between friends and friendly alliances that have led to a war. i now am fighting friends in another alliance because the maj…

• SKULL Vs. IV CR thread.

dawg you should look again the 2nd one is a damage win by iv but ty for posting

• its a mute point we dont add players or ask other alliances to fight are battles for us once a war has started . so put your hackles down have a cup of coffee and a pall mall and relax. just a dang game dont try and have fun or anything. eye

• Dow -Iv- Verses Nol

i am so tired of you lil pony show. you run your yapper about moving towns and running away??? you have no clue, you think because you have 10 players running 83 account that you are something special.i have had to chase you and all VIE for that matter all over and you run or vmode or just drop your ms to save me the trouble. i could care less about your money issues in rl as this is a game and you have 300 mil gold, a ms 126 and the biggest mouth i have ever seen. so shut it, build it, and come…

• War?

eyemackie - - Iota

its not the fact that ace beat us at pirates and my hats off to him for 2 good sessions. the fact is he broke an agreement by pearl harboring several members on the last day when he clearly had the game won. what do you call that kickin butt??? thats your feeling we are not mad that ace is, was better than us at pirates it the way he handled it after you and i spoke paul and you said that this last session we are truced. monk you better take another look at whos writing the checks around here as…

• -IV- Declares War on DIE

eyemackie - - Iota

I approve this declaration. Eyemckie -IV- General

• -IV- vs BXS unofficial war

eyemackie - - Iota

you are a regular comedian Halogen and anytime you want we can 1vs1 so you can show everybody here how great you are and how weak -iv- is. problem is you don't have the sand to run your military like your mouth without you BXS boys backing you. BXS is a great fighting alliance I have fought many of you and you are by far the easiest to deal with as your best tactic is to run and hide when you see my little ponies heading your way. I tried to give you the benefit of doubt and tried to reach out t…

• ok

eyemackie - - Iota

well I see in need to watch forums more as in game you talk with a little more respect than on this God forsaken site. Halogen we talked and you know that we didn't disband are leader went (I) then disappeared so the alliance went also. I also told you that we were trying to bring the members back into the fold. the other alliances the you guys enjoyed so much poking fun at were formed to keep communication easier while we wait for some embassies to be build up to hold us all. I told you I was g…

• -IV- vs BXS unofficial war

eyemackie - - Iota

I don't normally post on here but there are a few things I feel I need to add my two cents. 1st, Halogen you are correct the has been no DoW by -IV-, I should know since im the general of -IV-. also to my knowledge I don't know of any messages sent to you or your leader of a war ( not saying it did or didn't happen as I cant prove either) all I know is that I didn't send or receive such a message. As for the multi-alliance attacks I can tell you this I have not asked any other alliance nor have …