Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

BabyShadow - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Quote from BabyShadow: “17 Cts available ign: BabyShadow” 8 Cts left

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

17 Cts available ign: BabyShadow

• GnR DOW DZONE

The attacks finally seem to have stopped. Thank you everyone for all your help!

• Quote from Instant Insanity: “ Let me know if I missed something! ” You forgot: If you are a FARM then GnR is right for you

• Thank you Hashirama for working with us on a diplomatic solution to end this war before the holiday. Terms Agreed Upon: 1. GnR members and CGLT (or whatever you call it) members will not raid DZone members for capture points. And DZone members will not raid capture points from GnR members. 2. GnR members and CGLT (or whatever you call it) members may not attack DZone members in force. And Dzone members will not attack GnR members and CGLT members in force. Only 1 vs 1 with members of similar TS.…

• GnR DOW DZONE

Quote from Hashirama: “1/ DZone pays top 5 Offensive Players of GnR each 10 million of res ” If you want our resources come and get them. That is if you can find any. Danger Zone members are not farms with millions of resources laying around.

• Terms of Surrender

Hashi contacted us asking for a 3 week cease fire. Most of our players are builders and only pillage inactives unless provoked. Yes, I did answer a question posted here in the DOW. Yes, 4 fighters have joined to help us in this war. All 4 of them offered to join as soon as the threat of war was upon us long before the DOW. You are already a larger alliance and you merged CGLT alliance back into GnR to go to war with us. Now you want a cease fire so you can deal with other problems and build up m…

• Post CRs here. Good Luck!

• Recruitment

BabyShadow - - Ally Introduction - Alpha

We are currently at war and are only recruiting warriors that wish to fight our enemies. Open recruitment will resume as soon as the war is over.

• GnR DOW DZONE

Quote from King Kryo: “ DZone, is recruitment open? ” We are recruiting warriors that want to fight GnR. Open recruitment will resume after the war is over.

• We here at Land of Giants want to clarify a few things about the incident with LON and King Wg. Several members of LON, others on the server, and King Wg himself seem to be confused. King Wg was not kicked out of the alliance simply because he attacked island mates or LON members. If you don’t want a fight you should probably play some other game. King Wg was dismissed from LOG for a number of reasons. First. We here at LOG are not bullies. We expect our members to represent LOG as a fun, feisty…

• Males vs Females

BabyShadow - - Spam Archive - Psi

• Ceasefire

BabyShadow - - Archive - Alpha

Danger Zone accepts the ceasefire. I have informed all of our member to stop attacks. We look forward to a peaceful relationship with PDG!

• PDG declares war on Dzone

BabyShadow - - Archive - Alpha

Quote from dj1307: “ your going to have to talk to sinister on this. but i will say this PDG and NS have a MDP (if you dont know what it is look it up) you should have done your homework better. ” I have messaged your Diplomat in game and have not yet received a reply. But a MDP should not be in-acted during a war you declared. Night Strikers informed me of the pact and issued an ultimatum, cease fire and peace or they would join the fight. Sinister told me PDG wanted a war. Now other alliances …

• Battle for The Misty Mine (13.03.2013 13:47:11) joshua 19 from Kandor vs BabyShadow from The Misty Mine, Dangerous 45 from Dragon Stone ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman.............71(-98)... - Swordsman............170(-0).... Hoplite...............39(-43)... - Hoplite..............140(-0).... Archer...............152(-0).... - ................................ ................................ - Sulphur Carabineer...198(-0).... ........................…