Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 71.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Quote from bamcbix: “Right now a -5/5. If only it were possible to give this less than Zer0. Honestly, let's look at the cons... cons: nothing at all that is relevant to anyone that plays the game at all... and then it's even less for those that just play piracy. Pros... honestly I'm omitting my part about the pros because it's completely irrelevant without cons. What you're suggesting is 2 trade ships, load speed, ship speed and free permanent low lol warehouse...? No.” Corruption is a big prob…

• ***** World

Browny - - Omega Spam

Sorry thee rook didnt knew you were putting up priests so no more attacks on you unless you attack me sorry again and we can sign a ct if you like to and pls put priests again And seriously you should have told me that you were putting priests

• Ok i will say yes to it since piracy is an integral part

• ***** World

Browny - - Omega Spam

O think you built less ships (Hidden Content)

• Where is everyone?

Browny - - Spam Archive - Omega

Quote from thee_rook: “His in game name is thee_rook. You know where to find him. If not he may just be coming to an island near 59:50 or 56:49 or who knows.” Battle for DarkStone (20.05.2015 21:48:26) thee_rook[-UE-] from DonutzM, Southern Plain vs Browny[-TN-] from DarkStone, Mishenka --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0) ........................…

• ***** World

Browny - - Omega Spam

Yeah come back we can have some more rounds of fun. And will yo pls put up priests in our temple And i want to apologize for reporting that i know was not fair doing that Quote from thee_rook: “Good battle. You got me. I will be back after I hit a few more ships. Rest easy for a bit. Battle for DarkStone (20.05.2015 21:48:26) thee_rook[-UE-] from DonutzM, Southern Plain vs Browny[-TN-] from DarkStone, Mishenka --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------…

• New map

Browny - - Brainstorming

CLOSE THIS THREAD

• Perhaps the gold pillage feature should be brought back with updates. Like you go pillage a town you get gold=upkeep of the troops for one hour you sent or even good if you get 5*gold of the upkeep of the troops you killed And doesnt someone have any kind of equation for sea charts archive. I have towns in 92 1 aswell 59 50 will it be worth it if i build one

• Where is everyone?

Browny - - Spam Archive - Omega

Quote from VanVan: “So what? no one cares farmboy :)” Give me your IGN and lets see who is a farm Battle for Tomorrows dream (15.05.2015 15:56:27) Browny[-TN-] from DarkStone vs Dzorgo[-V-] from Tomorrows dream --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Archer.................................0(-60) Swordsman.............................36(-84) - Swordsman.............................0(-110) Hoplite…

• ***** World

Browny - - Omega Spam

Only if i wasnt busy then. I kept those troops for pillages if you wanna fight me head to head some to the center. And you liked that ban. Battle for Tomorrows dream (15.05.2015 15:56:27) Browny[-TN-] from DarkStone vs Dzorgo[-V-] from Tomorrows dream --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Archer.................................0(-60) Swordsman.............................36(-84) - Swordsman...…

• Will it come here tooo

• Piracy haas made the game unbalanced when i started on pi i never had hope to get on top 50 ever and always remained below 400 and there were a lot of people playing around me too. Then suddenl people started going inactive and deleted and in matter of time i had to travel hours to get a battle. I had to quit. It wasn't my way to be a builder only. And with the pirate game on i am ranked 38 in omega and now the consequence of it is see the difference between scores of pirate players and othere. …

• Will anyone care to reply??

• Battle of the day..........

Browny - - Archive - Omega

(Hidden Content)

• New map

Browny - - Brainstorming

NO i dont want this unless GF allows atleast 20 towns and their costs are reduced, and why should i be stopped from raiding in normal seas.... its so not good and i really dont want my existing severs t have this update maybe wont hurt me if i have it on upcoming servers

• Just curious that gold pillages aren't allowed in normal servers. Why is it so? Doesn't it keep the pillage minded people in a great disadvantage. When playing pi i had to travel 6-12 hrs to fond a batlle there were days on which i had to give away 1m+ gold just to get a port occupied or a pillage done.

• MORE

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) This guy is just awesome FARM (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Remarks: Well why do these guys even play??

• My Random Pillages

Battle for Athens (04.05.2015 10:40:40) Browny from Aincrad vs Walter_White from Athens --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-9) ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-7) Hoplite...............................46(-11) - Hoplite................................0(-21) ....................................…

• This guy is an infinite farm

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• My Random Pillages

(Hidden Content)