Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 291.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Crew vs Shock

-God of War- - - Combat Reports - Beta

Battle for Polis (07.03.2015 18:03:35) -God of War-[Crew] from Thrall vs Rebos[SHOCK] from Polis, plata o plomo --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................254(-0) ............................................. - Spearman.............................1014(-0) Swordsman...........................559(-361) - Swordsman..........................2376(-364) Hoplite.....…

• T_D Graveyard

-God of War- - - Xi

Sea battle near Polis (07.03.2015 4:36:27) -God of War-[GoW] from Bloom Valley, Mountain Dew SF, MQ4, AmosMoses[MPire] from SLMC vs TruongTamPhong[T_D] from Do not run, Thiên Yết, HAZEUS[T_D] from TD-Troll, Thiên Yết, Sinbad[T_D] from Whiskey, Alonso, hakchung[T_D] from Ren1-Da, War Lord[T_D] from TD_6669LR, Alonso, NamTuoc[T_D] from For 200rounds --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................257(-269) - Ram-Ship…

• Perhaps thats because your alliance is bigger and thats one of the perks of it? If we had the same amount of MS you guys have, we would not have to hit and run, we could just take out your militaries, but thats not the case, we have the disadvantage of having less units, but we do more damage, meaning we fight better. So yeah, I will happily stick to hit and run.

• I agree, going to war against an alliance with multis is pretty hard now. Its pretty suffocating to fight a person with 2 or more accounts, it puts the odds completely in their favour.

• Quote from Sober: “Exactly, get it in game just as bad, cannot use colossus, cannot pile in, regardless Crew does not care about wins which is why they run alot, they only care about damage which is what makes this war so much easier”

• T_D Graveyard

-God of War- - - Xi

Sea battle near Inesta (04.03.2015 2:04:05) -God of War-[GoW] from Harrenhal vs _5_[T_D] from _5_, blacktiger[T_D] from Inesta --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................108(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-3) Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................43(-42) Rocket Ship............................41(-4) - Rocket Ship.............................1(-…

• T_D Graveyard

-God of War- - - Xi

Since almost everyone is in some kind conflict with this guys, why not post the battles that are going on all through Xi somewhere Sea battle near Ozello (07.03.2015 1:44:39) -God of War-[GoW] from Casillas, MQ4 vs HAZEUS[T_D] from TD-Troll, Sinbad[T_D] from Whiskey, blacktiger[T_D] from Alonso --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam Ram............................318(-42) - Steam Ram............................31(-100) Ram-Ship........…

• War continues regardless of what you say

• @maxtitouandeo, if you don't want to take the game serious, nobody cares, but for the people that like it, be more respectful. If someone is being a jerk here is you, why bother posting if you say that you barely play the game? I personally think you got mad because your ego was hurt, and you took it personal with Mizzu because you are no match against him playing the game. Which is all that matters here.

• Carpe Noctem Declares War on Bro Gun

-God of War- - - Xi

I believe it is not fair that defence points count as half, it requires the same amount of skill to gain them , perhaps even more.

• Quote from Combatto: “-God of War- went Vmode as soon as we lit him up YESTERDAY and was NOT in Vmode before hand...the other floaters in the area fled their military when lit up as well” V-mode has its purpose, and I tend to use it when needed, so avoid messing with others people personal reasons please. Why I V-mode shouldn't concern you or anybody at all. Now concerning what you should care about, I will be back soon enough, one server at a time.

• Why don´t you post all the PM´s you exchanged before making the deal, no more chit chat. Lets see once and for all the real facts causing the problem, not hearing sides of the story.

• HoR vs SOL CRs

-God of War- - - Combat Reports - Alpha

Staged Battles? Pillow Fight?

• Battle for Crystall (18.02.2015 20:52:24) -God of War-[GoW] from Olympus, Troy vs Angelduck[-VIE-] from Crystall --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-70) Swordsman............................1633(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-284) Hoplite............................1047(-153) - Hoplite...............................0(-196) Gyrocopter.…

• HoR vs SOL CRs

-God of War- - - Combat Reports - Alpha

Sea battle near Olympus (17.02.2015 21:56:38) -God of War-[HoR] from 亞Kumogakure亞, High Garden, Castle Black, Casterly Rock vs Wild Wolf SF[SOL] from Polis, Pylos, Olympus, Andre116[SOL] from Pylos --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................104(-148) - Ram-Ship.............................137(-98) ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................51(-5) Steam Ram...........…

• Good luck to the parties involved, and I hope you enjoy

• Welcome to Xi, I hope you like it here

-God of War- - - Xi

How about giving Xi a little taste of the New World Order, one can only hope that this server merge brings some sparks back to the game. I despise your alliance name for looney reasons, it puts me thirsty and anxious, causing madness to break loose.

• Great locations for you town moves

-God of War- - - Xi

The best locations are in the center, but you will surely have a bad time finding good islands close to each other, in my area I got any kind of resource/mill combination you can imagine, and all with good mill levels.

• Great locations for you town moves

-God of War- - - Xi

It looks like the server merge didn't helped my area, but all of the surroundings 77:80 78:81 79:84 76:80 78:84 76:79 Those are my coords, great wonders and great mill levels. Anyone interested in joining my alliance or looking for good islands, is welcome. Worst case scenario, I expect someone to come and fight me.

• Players on target servers cannot change world, move towns or change the donations with the server merge.