Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 358.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

zyxer - - Diplomacy - Alpha

11 CTs

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

22 CTs

• [GAME] true or false

zyxer - - Spamboard

The next peson didn't note cyalknight forgot his "the next person" statement.

• Scientists' Highscore

zyxer - - General

Well, I am not judging his fortune. I am judging the fact that nobody have completed all the futuristic researches in all this years. And, you know... it doesn't matter if there is smart life in some other planet of our endless universe o not, wich ever of the options is awesome if you think about it.

• Scientists' Highscore

zyxer - - General

So, that means nobody have completed all the futuristic researches. Awesome!! XD Thanks

• Scientists' Highscore

zyxer - - General

How is calculated the score in the Scientists' category. I saw the highscore in Alpha and I would spect the top players will be players who have completed all the future researches and they all will have the same score, but looks like is not this way. Isn't the reseach on the academy/workshop the only thing that matter? Or is that nobody (or no more than one person) have done with the researches?

• [GAME] true or false

zyxer - - Spamboard

Filet-Minion.jpg False... I used to. Now I always have two toilet papers in the bathroom, so when one ends the other one is there to save my dignity. The next person is a nerd.

• V-Mode and Blocked ports.

zyxer - - General

Thank you for being so worry about my brand new ally that recently got into the top 50, but this threat was about blocked ports and V-Mode, and as the question was answered, this threat can be closed.

• [GAME] true or false

zyxer - - Spamboard

YESSSSS!!!! A taco-banana The nextperson is answering 2+ days after my post.

• ABC acting

zyxer - - Spamboard

please, ignore this message.

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

Mr K needs 6 CT

• How to prevent wonder leecher?

zyxer - - General

Upgrate it normally... I guess... And your multi is your neighbor...

• New unit

zyxer - - Brainstorming

Will this new unit need to be upgraded in the workshop? If the answer is "Yes, of couse, like all the other units": - What would happen with those players who demolished their workshops? Ins't a bit unfair to force them to rebuild it? - What with those who already build something else and have no free spots? Ins't a unfair to force them to demolish something to rebuild the workshop or not being able to upgrade the unit? If the answer is "Well... maybe not...": - Wouldn't it be too weak against a…

zyxer - - General

Quote from Blood_Wolf: “KAPZ* PM who the player is and I'll see what I can do about it over in BP.” Both alliances left the ports. I understand tha change made and it has sense. Thank you all.

zyxer - - General

Thanks for the idea Spidey

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

5 CT

zyxer - - General

Someone in my ally have been blocked by KPAZ and -BP- for the last couple of weeks. In the first moment he didn't say a word but when his game got seriously affected he was trying to tell the blockers to leave his ports but they stopped answering his message. He sent a message to the diplomant of -BP- (the team that was blocking his port in this moment) but he never got and answer. After that, a member of KPAZ blocked another port and (in his word) he was "tired of that " so he went V-Mode think…

• Nice. Thanks.

• So... Where do I can find the list of how many BM Score each building give (here is a part, but not the full list).