Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• HOS declares war on -TB-

king23 - - Diplomacy - Omega

Cool activity other than the normal people in this area. Good luck to both sides!!

• Cultural Goods Treaties

IGN: king23 CT's: 10 Hit me up these are very nice paintings

• GoCry wins HoF vs Nexus #5

king23 - - Omikron

Damn nice fight to all involved that was a close one. How many rounds did it take just out of curiosity?

• Cultural Goods Treaties

Hello everyone I have 2 and probably 3 by the end of the day CT's open Hit me up IGN:king23

• Some Loots

king23 - - Combat Reports - Omega

Good stuff DRON glad you are bringing some discussion to the OMega forum. We really need to make this area something used to make this server continue on and not fade away like the others.

• Rate the signature.

king23 - - Fan Art

This guy above me has a terrible sig! 0

• Ambrosia

king23 - - Spam Archive - Alpha

Wow kind of shocked people actually put money into this game especially that much......

• What happened and who still here?

king23 - - Omega Spam

All servers were merged. Each server had a choice to go to certain servers (Alpha, Beta and Omikron) This server (Omega) is a new server.

• Just another way to lose players. The pirate game I know is fun for some and makes some people some good loot but it has changed the game and the way a lot of people play. This game will one day be extinct if you ask me because no new players can get to where they need to be to have fun unless you know what your getting yourself into.

• Godmode

king23 - - General

Quote from Aeolus: “I am the owner of the 1M point account under godly protection. I reached that August 2013. Anyone looking to play this way can contact me through the board. Or for faster results lookup the top 50 list of Trader's on Alpha click on GMODE and Contact Diplomat. You may not find it so boring being in an Alliance of like minded players. My next goal is 1B in gold. I may never reach it as I help smaller players with gold shots to buy their cargo ships and help support others milit…

• Quote from warlink523: “(Hidden Content) along with many more, but those were all against arcia's other account (Hidden Content) caught me sleeping on this one. i'm still not donating btw. so keep screaming about it while fighting if you want, it's kinda cute actually. taking a break from all the fighting though. gonna go rank up in league.” So this war is about the other alliance not donating but you guys are leeching?

• B S Island Party

king23 - - Omikron

Yikes then again the sweet pirate game just ended they must be tired from all those capture points.....

• Did

king23 - - Spam Archive - Omega

RISE Fall? Just curious is all have not heard anything and no more alliance?

• ***** World

king23 - - Omega Spam

Quote from thee_rook: “Is it getting more active Browny? You may make it to girl scouts one day. :lol:” lol I was waiting for messages like this. These players just starting out attacking everyone makes new players not want to play to be honest with you. Give it some time.

• Godly Protection Challenge

king23 - - Spam Archive

Dude on Alpha General Bradley is on a Sulfur island with the following information Points: 1,006,203 Master builders:719,687 Scientists:285,895 Military:0 Gold stock:381,855,466

• Done with Ikariam forever

king23 - - Spam Archive

Who is this guy? We sure are all going to miss you now that you are gone. I googled great games by jmankilla and found nothing?? Man gameforge if you only showed me ships firing missiles at other ships I would be completely amazed and would really get me to play more. You know something to drag down the speed of my computer.

• S_G

king23 - - Omikron

Quote from The Hulk: “MORE FIGHT! AS IN MORE THAN 3K OP PER MEMBER!” Sorry to disappoint you Mr hulk

• S_G

king23 - - Omikron

Quote from The Hulk: “HOPEFULLY THE CHANGE MEANS MORE FIGHT LESS FARM!!” But we like farming bad players..... Its fun taking everyone's resources and not losing any troops/ships.

• Where is everyone?

king23 - - Spam Archive - Omega

Quote from War Man: “Who ever said it was? @king23” More of an in game subliminal message for someone else War Man. Slowly the server dies inactives everywhere lol.

• S_G

king23 - - Omikron

New things and changes going on with SG making this great alliance better. If you are interested in joining a quickly growing alliance SG is the place. If you have any questions about the alliance please contact us in game and we can answer any questions you have.