Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 73.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

Sergej - - Diplomacy - Alpha

55 CT's needed!!! Quick

• Sergej's Sig Shop

Sergej - - Sig Shops

Fill this out: • Type [Signature: / Avatar] • Theme: [The main theme you want the art to express] (E.g Ikariam, Middle Ages or Sparkles) • Render: [Direct link to the image/render you would like to be used in the art requested] • Colors: [The main colors you would like the art to have] • Text: [The text you want the art to show] • Additional info: [Border, do's, don'ts, anything: tell the artists]

• Sergej's Sig Shop

Sergej - - Sig Shops

Have you tried contacting Sadistyx, as he is the one who made you the sig? I could do something, but you have to send me the render on your sig

• Sergej's Sig Shop

Sergej - - Sig Shops

I don't care!

• Game - True or False.

Sergej - - Spam Archive

False Next person is an actor/actress!

• Reopening!

Sergej - - Sig Shops

I just came back from a long inactive period due to RL issues and I'm open for new requests. @Tacks7 I am very sorry that I forgot to post your Sig, before I left Ikariam. If your request is still valid, I'll post your Sig here. Hope you like it! tacks7.jpg Source Code (1 line)

• Sergej's Sig Shop

Sergej - - Sig Shops

Sorry Bayabas for late response! Tell me if you like it ! 1zxk.jpg Source Code (1 line)

• Sergej's Sig Shop

Sergej - - Sig Shops

@Bayabas I am sorry you waited so much, but school is slowing me down! I'll make your sig as fast as possible!

• Sergej's Sig Shop

Sergej - - Sig Shops

@Sanctified Thank you very much! Although I think I heaven't done my best in that sig.

• New Sig!

Sergej - - Sig Shops

Hey Pepito ! This was the best I could do with the image you gave me! 0xzu.jpg If you want me to add anything else, feel free to do so!

• New Sig!

Sergej - - Sig Shops

Hey Kingpin sorry for the late answer, I was busy at this time but I made your sig! 58zw.jpg Source Code (1 line) Hope you like it!

• Signature request

Sergej - - Sig Shops

From now on you will have to fill this form out, in order to request a Sig/Avi: • Type [Signature: / Avatar] • Theme: [The main theme you want the art to express] (E.g Ikariam, Middle Ages or Sparkles) • Render: [Direct link to the image/render you would like to be used in the art requested] • Colors: [The main colors you would like the art to have] • Text: [The text you want the art to show] • Additional info: [Border, do's, don'ts, anything: tell the artists]

• Sergej's Sig Shop

Sergej - - Sig Shops

Hey Kingpin is there any specific render you would like me to use? Or do you want me you want me to choose?

• New Sig!

Sergej - - Sig Shops

Hey Cσℓву210є I made two samples for you! Take which you like better: bocd.jpg Source Code (1 line) 2g19.jpg Source Code (1 line)

• Sergej's Sig Shop

Sergej - - Sig Shops

masterjayboy12 here is your sig: y9tm.jpg Source Code (1 line)

• More Support here!

Sergej - - General Archive

Someone had to do this! Thanks June!

• KAPZ vs HBC and WRL

Sergej - - Combat Reports - Alpha

KAPZ WIN Battle for SuLfUrZ (13.07.2013 22:54:31) Sergej from ಠ_ಠ Wine I vs Franklin from SuLfUrZ ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman.............xx(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite...............xx(-4).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer....xx(-0).... - ................................ Mortar................xx(-0).... - ................................ Steam Giant...........xx(-0).... - ...........................…

• Have fun both sides and post some good CR's!

• Cavalries

Sergej - - Approved

I am not sure if this idea was given before, but I think that it would be awesome also to put the Cavalry besides the Swordsman, as there are for eg. Spearman - Hoplites - Steam Giants or Rams - Catapults - Mortars. I know there are Slingers and then Swordsman but why not Cavalries after Swordsman .

• Sergej's Sig Shop

Sergej - - Sig Shops

Thanks buddy!