Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I had to take one for a while as well. You're welcome to join me whenever you get back on though. Would be fun. And nobody will ever know what it is.

• Talk about a name you haven't seen in a while. Then again, I haven't seen any. What's up Kaleg? You still playing?

• Where is everyone?

IMPERIUS x - - Spam Archive - Omega

I'm here, but I hate my island cluster. I'll manage though. Good to see you up there, Grim.

• I've managed to find a couple of old pals and rivals. Any other oldies here?

• Server Merge

Asmoday - - Spam Archive - Psi

Piracy prevents that from happening. The ones with the huge leads over the servers win piracy, a lot. They will continue to win piracy, a lot. They will always further separate from the rest of the server.

• I declared the war to be until we got tired of beating them up. We beat them up, a lot. We got tired of beating them up. Thus, the end of the war. We did what was for the greater good.

• Tactical Cube

Asmoday - - Archive Gamma

Is a tool. That is all. I hope I get to play on the same server as him lol.

• New Game Rules

Asmoday - - Game

Quote from ImperialUser: “King Kyro, anything against the rules via direct interaction is still against the rules using a middle man to get around those rules. A secondary explanation shouldn't be needed. Don't break the rules, and don't try finding ways to get around them. It's that simple.” I wouldn't even call it "finding" a way around them. The way around them is right there lol. Kryo is explaining that. And I made my case above. As much as resources move around from one player to another, a…

• best gamma fighters of all time

Quote from Griggs: “Quote from Asmoday: “Griggs, you'd be hard pressed to go over there and find any good TC Combat Reports. I laid down the Ctrl + F all over the Alpha CR section lol.” I figured you were smarter than that. How about using the built-in Board search function instead? For a start, search for "Tactical Cube from" on the Alpha Board. You will find 200+ posts that contain CRs of battles in which Tactical Cube has participated.” Underestimated that function. Never was interested enoug…

Griggs, you'd be hard pressed to go over there and find any good TC Combat Reports. I laid down the Ctrl + F all over the Alpha CR section lol. And I was bored, browsing around, seen somebody trying to compete with me for more narcissistic person on the forums, decided to put him in his place! lol

• New Game Rules

Asmoday - - Game

The rules are so vague and ill-defined, I'm sure there will be countless questions.. lol One that caught my attention was 'blah blah multies, blah blah no fleet contact, blah blah not allowed to use a proxy player to connect accounts' So essentially, it's against the rules to get a friend to pillage you, and then you pillage them to get your resources. Okay, so what if an enemy pillages one of your accounts? You can't use your big account to take back any resources that may have been taken from …

• DOW 1v1 childcat15 vs Lich Gate

Asmoday - - Archive - Psi

Then it was a mis-read, and I apologize haha.

It wasn't so much the end terms to me (though it played some part, by demanding that he pay up, etc.), as it was the fact that FAL3N has been pillaging this guy constantly, and so they declared on him even though the diplomat of Lich's alliance tried to resolve it. That was the part that stood out to me.

Quote from VerGe: “Quote from Djengis: “I understood your humor Childcat But I'm a Dane and we all have a weird sense of humor” Well I ques you arent the only one. Joke conditions in wars arent really uncommon. Look at the zZz war conditions.. It literally says that they arent content to just any type of surrender. They want leader of another alliance grovel.. When it comes to intentions I bet both conditions are the same. Quote from childcat15: “1. The war will last 7 days unless both of us agr…

Quote from Kaleg Nar: “Quote from Tactical Cube: “smiley-taunt014.gifsmiley-taunt014.gifsmiley-taunt014.gifsmiley-taunt014.gifsmiley-taunt014.gifsmiley-taunt014.gifsmiley-taunt014.gifsmiley-taunt014.gif” :pillepalle:” Hard for him to say anything, now that he's been put in his place, Kaleg.

Quote from MizutaSan: “Quote from Asmoday: “I've already informed him, and his diplomat. If I see anything that remotely looks like your alliance abusing some player who's obviously inexperienced at this game, we'll float right on over, and do the same to FAL3N. Just a friendly reminder Other than that, have fun. If he surrenders though, it may be in your group's best interest to back off.” Lol so pretty much everyone is getting super sensitive and butt hurt over something that has nothing to do…

I've already informed him, and his diplomat. If I see anything that remotely looks like your alliance abusing some player who's obviously inexperienced at this game, we'll float right on over, and do the same to FAL3N. Just a friendly reminder Other than that, have fun. If he surrenders though, it may be in your group's best interest to back off.

Ya know, seeing how Kaleg pointed a few things out that I didn't care enough to read, I think I'll include my two cents. I can't stand a bully, and that's exactly what you're doing to the guy. Bullying him. It's distasteful, and if you've been around Ika for a while, you'll know that bullying is frowned upon. You wanted to make a 1 vs 1 declaration because you wanted to show out. If Lich Gate wishes for the help of any -zZz- alliance members, I would happily provide it. Who knows, childcat, mayb…

Say, Tactical Cube, did you get up and walk out of KAPZ because you were too good, or did you get kicked out because you're dead weight in a war? Lol Just browsing CR threads. After searching 3 of them, I finally found a "CR" if you could call it that. Just figured I would share it with you all. @Tactical Cube I sure do hope that you're on the merged server with me, and you come at me with an army like this. You'll get your lunch money taken by me if you do. 60 mortars in the first round? They w…

Yup........