Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• DoW LOK vs HFX

Jenove - - Diplomacy - Beta

Sorry SEBASTIAN1 but no one here is crying. Why would we cry, all I see you guys doing is white flag. Tiger white flags me a lot...

• LOK vs HFX CRs (LOK Only)

Jenove - - Combat Reports - Beta

Sea battle near Sulfer (31.10.2016 0:22:59) Hippo[LOK] from Sul-For1 vs bonny[-HFX-] from Sulfer --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................106(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-30) Fire Ship.............................329(-0) - Fire Ship..............................0(-30) Balloon Carrier.......................108(-0) - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-2) Tender......................…

• LOK vs HFX CRs (LOK Only)

Jenove - - Combat Reports - Beta

Sea battle near Kudu (29.10.2016 22:30:00) T I G E R[-HFX-] from J-2, Ghostown, Xᴛʀᴇᴍɪsᴛ vs Doc[HELL] from Kudu, Hippo[LOK] from --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................94(-360) - Ram-Ship...........................1922(-396) Fire Ship............................29(-492) - Fire Ship..............................3(-25) ............................................. - Catapult Ship.........................335…

• You guys going to be posting any cr from this war?

• Who is the best General in Epsilon?

Jenove - - 2009

Quote from widebody: “I would have to say ME, WIDEBODY.... As General my alliance was so coordinated in our attacks that we always overwhelmed our opponents...we were always patient in setting up, sometimes it took us 2 weeks...but as soon as we were set up the hammer fell...and we just wore down our opponent... we always won every war....hands down” A few things wrong with that. In the war with GDA vs LUX, there were no winners in it. That war was over because of a rule change, LUX didn't surre…

• Nominate Epsilon's Best Diplomats

Jenove - - 2009

The best diplomat would be hands down LUX old diplomat Len. He was always there when something happens always got the alliance out of any trouble we were in.

• General Wanted

Jenove - - 2009

Wouldn't it be best to get someone in your alliance to be the general, he/she may have to learn a bit about the general rank but at least its someone you and your alliance can trust.

• to strike or not to strike?

Jenove - - 2009

I would talk to your diplomat, tell him what is happening and see if your diplomat and his diplomat can agree for both sides to stand down or have this to be only a 1v1.

• ImaGine's Gallery

Jenove - - 2009

There all very nice, keep up the good work

• Eta Account up for grab

Jenove - - 2009

Just pm you my info.

• No free Ambrosia

mr.len - - 2009

I didn't get any so I just change my email from hotmail to gmail. I was wondering if there is a post warning about hotmail? If not then would it be possible to have a warning about hotmail in the Ikariam News about users who uses hotmail.

• Thanks Ikariam for the Ambrosia

mr.len - - 2009

I got hotmail and didn't get any , but Happy Birthday Ikariam.

• Two players pillage someone

mr.len - - 2009

It happen a few times to me, lost 50k on one pillage. Does anyone know if this bug is going to be fix soon? Thanks for your reply

• Two players pillage someone

mr.len - - 2009

I pillage a player and another player got there later in the fight and after the fight was over the other player got the goods and I got nothing. Is this going to be fix cause it has happen to me a few times.

• im looking to exchange my eta account

mr.len - - 2009

I'm also interested I sent you a pm about it.

• Quote from jackcarl: “guys all i am talking about is not about pillaging. low level players pillaged less. but whats the real problem is level up all the building with higher resources and less production. its really tough to level up. i have been waiting for 2 days to level up my palace and players in my island also asking me to donate wood for quarry or saw mill. the new version keeping us wait for a long time to level up our building.” thats why people pillage and have big army also version 2…

• theres a newbie on one of my islands and he ask for some help to get started. so right now im helping him out, one thing he said to me was 'I don't care if someone attacks me its a game". right now hes not keeping a lot of goods hes using them or selling them. he is also making a stronger military as time goes on. he gets that this is a game and if he gets attack he put the target on himself. on another of my islands there is a player with total score 45k who has been trying to attack me once a …

• Missing Troops

hippo - - 2009

I think I just had this bug as well. I block someones port and sent my troops there. No CR was made for the land attack, didnt get any goods/gold and I'm missing around 400 in my general score. so would my troops come back or do I have to make them again and would the land attack count as a pillage or not?

• im spending time with my family and pillaging everyone in my area on that day

• New General abilities

hippo - - 2008

I hate that the general can see attacks because I pillage an inactive player just after v2.8 came out and the general of that alliance was telling me to stop the pillage. I told him that his inactive and its a 1 on 1 fight. after the pillage he was still on me about it.