Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 658.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I'd enjoy a hug from you venom. And if he's up to it Eatsblood is up to it, I'd be down for one from him also.

• It's randomized. Because I thought having only one signature was for squares and trapezoids.

• Glad to know you'll be accepting your new moderator with open arms.

• Changelogs

BrianC - - Game News

Hello Ikariam.com, We are pleased to announce that we will be getting this update on Monday, August 22. It is slated to hit our servers between 4-5 AM Eastern US time or 10-11 AM servertime. It should only take a few minutes to complete the update. - Your Ikariam.com Team

• [mysql] Tag??

BrianC - - Board

It highlights and formats SQL queries. SQL-Query (1 line)

• Official Version 0.4.2 Discussion

BrianC - - 2011

Feel free to discuss the upcoming version that is announced here: Version 0.4.2

• Version 0.4.2

BrianC - - Game News

Dear Players, Here is the changelog for version 0.4.2 which is now live on the test server: - Feature - Redesign Espionage System: The functionality of the espionage system has been completely reengineered. It is now possible to send several spies in a group to increase the chance of success. It is also possible to assign decoys to reduce the risk of being discovered. - Feature - Captcha-safety-check when abandoning a city - Feature - Draft: Trading Ships can go faster if they reduce the amount …

• New Boards (opinions?)

BrianC - - Feedback

I do not see the overlap and I am user Chrome 8.0.552.237 on Win7

• External Alliance Page "Weight" (kB)

BrianC - - 2011

Since the image isn't stored on gameforge servers I don't think care about the size.

• External Alliance Page "Weight" (kB)

BrianC - - 2011

No. There are a few restrictions on HTML tags. But that's basically it.

• New Boards (opinions?)

BrianC - - Feedback

Just a clarification on load: While images might seem like a big load on a server they are not too bad all things considered. Especially when you consider that most modern browsers cache them after loading them once, saving the server from reloading them with very page load. However, for star rating for each thread on a board view it adds 1 database call. Every time. Put that with the other 100 database calls already needing to occur and you start experiencing some major lag and load issues. Whi…

• Deleted towns and Greesemonkey

BrianC - - 2011

If you were using these greasemonkey scripts you are probably fine, but I would change your MMOGame login as a preventative measure.

• What are new ranks?

BrianC - - Board

In theory anything is "possible".

• What are new ranks?

BrianC - - Board

Finished adding them here: board.ikariam.com/index.php?page=Help&item=user.ranks

• Warnings

BrianC - - Board

If you receive any warnings there will be an Infractions tab in your profile. However, as users had all their warnings removed after the update most people don't have an infractions tab yet.

BrianC - - 2011

There is a character limit. I figured people would rather have more information. I do apologize.

• Brian

BrianC - - Ikariam Related Archive

:o I have hot cocoa

• BabyFirefly

BrianC - - Ex-Staff

:embarassed: You said it, not me!

BrianC - - 2011

We won't know an accurate timeline until after the production meeting in the morning today (in Germany).

BrianC - - 2011

Quote from DredWing: “ I would like to strongly recommend that another Global Alert Message be sent out, particularly since the first one was lost as a result of the rollback. I'm sure there will be many people who never had a chance to see the first warning, so would not even be aware that GF is recommending disabling Greasemonkey for now, that there is a chance their passwords have been compromised, and are probably confused by battles, pillages, resource transfers, building upgrades, etc. tha…