Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Wonder cooldown times

QUEEN ODIE - - General

How to calculate cooldown of wonder? Here's a link for cooldown time for temples hope this helps

• War Cry vs RAGE Battles

QUEEN ODIE - - Archive - Sigma

Forever war sounds good ,real good

• Rage vs. WarE

RAGE WINz Sea battle near Ionia乂 (27.02.2013 20:31:07) Parthus from Khiva vs Azrael from CALL THE COPS ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............0(-48)... - Ram-Ship..............50(-8).... Fire Ship..............0(-24)... - ................................ Catapult Ship..........0(-16)... - Catapult Ship.........61(-0).... Steam Ram..............0(-13)... - Steam Ram.............61(-0).... ................................ - Rocket Ship..........…

• Rage vs. WarE

RAGE WIN,z Sea battle near Eraserheads (26.02.2013 4:29:58) petitduc from Quarry vs Azrael from CALL THE COPS ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............0(-3).... - ................................ Fire Ship..............0(-4).... - Fire Ship.............25(-3).... Rocket Ship............0(-3).... - ................................ ------------------------------------------------------------------- Generals Lost...............-123 - Generals Lost.…

• Cb the rep

QUEEN ODIE - - Spam Archive - Sigma

It would be nice to see the 5 Ambrosia bonus we received for logging in every day of the week over xmas made a permanent feature And also for what it,s worth if they could reduce that old bug bearer travel time I,m sure everyone would be very happy ( although I guess they will just reply build a Posiden Temple )

• CHUCK NORRIS FREE AMBROSIA FOR THE POOR

• STARz WIN Sea battle near DaVille (15.01.2013 4:42:56) Azrael from 乂 Gramado RS, cuopbienldtai 4, Sulfur City, Black Shadow from Hells Port, Lobo from 乂 Gramado RS, Midnight from 乂 Sparta 乂 vs Arg from Demesne ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............104(-0).... - Ram-Ship..............17(-0).... Fire Ship............121(-52)... - Fire Ship.............17(-55)... Catapult Ship.........61(-0).... - Catapult Ship.........15(-0).... Rocket Ship.......…

• screenshot s1358.beta.photobucket.com/use…5bafe.png.html?sort=3&o=0

• Invalid CR flower had no Starz tag at that time , i,e 28 hours after he had left the alliance -Flower- Has left the alliance Anggrek [62:63] 11.01.2013 16:14:56

• Server Represenatives

QUEEN ODIE - - Spam Archive - Sigma

:thumbsup: VOTE CHUCK NORRIS - MORE CHATROOMS AND FREE AMBROSIA FOR THE POOR

• STARz WIN Sea battle near Marble Town (09.01.2013 20:54:22) Azrael from Phys vs WarLord from Marble Town ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............25(-0).... - Ram-Ship..............57(-0).... Fire Ship.............31(-18)... - Fire Ship.............89(-33)... Catapult Ship.........25(-0).... - Catapult Ship.........15(-0).... Rocket Ship...........12(-0).... - ................................ Tender.................9(-0).... - ....................…

• youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=p_oueK1OQYA Warning SPAM -- Gozer

• STARz WINz... Sea battle near Riddle of Steel (06.01.2013 18:57:27) Azrael from Crst vs The Phoenix from Riddle of Steel ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............34(-0).... - Ram-Ship...............0(-2).... Fire Ship.............47(-0).... - Fire Ship..............0(-6).... Catapult Ship.........25(-0).... - ................................ ------------------------------------------------------------------- Generals Lost..................0 - Gen…

• I hope Mr mysterious above knows he only gets half the damage for his x troops , would,nt want any complaints now would we at the final tally

• STARz WINS Sea battle near Dark Hole (04.01.2013 0:16:06) Azrael from Dominion vs Balong from Dark Hole ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............13(-0).... - Ram-Ship...............0(-10)... Fire Ship.............24(-2).... - ................................ Catapult Ship.........14(-0).... - ................................ ------------------------------------------------------------------- Generals Lost................-12 - Generals Lost........…

• Guess a 300 military score dont cut the mustard against 2.5k military score but big respects to the winner one of the best bullies I ever had bully me Battle for Your Nightmares (02.01.2013 20:10:03) Kraggon from DEFGHIK vs Azrael from Your Nightmares, Your Nightmares ------------------------------------------------------------------- ................................ - Slinger................0(-4).... Swordsman............276(-0).... - Swordsman..............0(-1).... Hoplite..............294(-0…

• new update question

QUEEN ODIE - - 2012

do you have to have all your troops home for the new update as in the past or can they stay occupying someone this time ?

• Good Bye Kappa

QUEEN ODIE - - Kappa

So long VNN and who knows I may just come looking for you on NY one day

• Recently I,ve had the same strange dream every night. I wake up in the Gametherapy unit of the Sverdlovsky Regional Mental Hospital sharing a padded cell with Switch He's stood motionless with his ear against one of the walls..After a few hours watching him I decide to see what he,s listening to,so I put my ear up against the wall but hear nothing, not a sound. So I tap Switch on the shoulder and say to him"I don't hear anything" and he turns round and says " Yeah I know,It"s been like that for…

• The wall killed them, check the wall level when spying