Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 88.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

BloodRedSword - - Diplomacy - Alpha

I got 14 CT Slots! Same IGN

• 14 CT available! Same IGN!

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

12 Cts available! Same IGN

• Anne's Signature Design Shop

BloodRedSword - - Fan Art

Hi, can I have a Signature? Requirement: Steel background either one of these Emerald-Towing-Steel-Background-Dark3.jpg Steel-plate-background.jpgb16ad883bb4903d59fde1c497baeb8fb.jpg Bloody sword somewhere(Surprise me with this) Quote the follow: Si vis pacem, para bellum He who wish for peace, must prepare for war Name in red, preferably metallic shine: BloodRedSword Steel Home Secretary

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

I got 5 CT slots!

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

Need 5 CTs!

• Well, it had been a busy few months for me. I'm having leave this week so I got time to venture onto the forum. Most of the time, I just pop into my account every other day and transport some wine between my cities and go back real life. I do take note of any message or any attacks. And thanks for the welcome back message June, I think I will try to post in the forum boards more often. Honestly speaking, I would rather be building my town than to go into useless wars. And great to see you active…

• What my members tell you is no concern of mine and what you do is your own business. And please don't try to say you guys are new or stuff like that; You guys are from -NR- previously. It is rather embarrassing someone like you can openly declare that your alliance is new in Alpha when most of us know where you are from previously.

• Quote from Mizukage: “:lolbash: Why is a dead alliance declaring on other dead alliances? HAHA... Man where were you when HoR was first formed and we tested STEEL who were already established? You never had nothing to say then... Didnt even fight back. Instead your members did the same thing these guys are doing now... Hid like cowards.” Well, I was on an overseas jungle training exercise which kind of have very limited internet access. Coz you know, real life and work?

• Well, Acute came out of vacation and I crushed his navy and army, leaving only arty and support units.

• Yes, my friend. They had 4 players, Sodom, Arton, Acute and SHah even after Lost and myself handed their asses to them covered in mud, crap and everything in between. One of them jumped over to Mogul and was planning to bring the rest over when Arton attacked me first. Reason for attack? Because I pillaged an inactive player from their alliance 2 months ago. Honestly speaking, I am amazed. Then Acute and SHah joined in the fun. Their level of diplomacy is rather simple. 3 type of messages. 1- Sc…

• DS's Design Factory!

BloodRedSword - - Sig Shops

Hi, can I have a Signature? Requirement: Steel background either one of these Emerald-Towing-Steel-Background-Dark3.jpg Steel-plate-background.jpg depositphotos_27426447-Metallic-steel-background.jpg b16ad883bb4903d59fde1c497baeb8fb.jpg Bloody sword somewhere(Surprise me with this) Quote the follow: Si vis pacem, para bellum He who wish for peace, must prepare for war Name in red, preferably metallic shine: BloodRedSword Steel Home Secretary

• This is an official declaration of War from STEEL to IRAN alliance and Arton alliance in response to your unwarranted attacks on our alliance member and demands for tributes. STEEL do not take kindly to threats and any form of unreasonable attacks or demands. Rules: No rules, however for the sake of fairness, BloodRedSword shall deal with the two alliance individually with limited support from the alliance The war will end when both IRAN and ARTON stop hiding in vacation and fight against our al…

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

Still got 6 more CTs!

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

I still got 9 more slots for CT!

• Well, this is mine. Have a good team mate who donated quite a bit into sawmill only, leaving me to upgrade my secondary mine alone. is3k.jpg

• Fix the raid system for balance.

BloodRedSword - - Feedback

i agree with the link removal. If you want it, make the effort to try and hunt down the player instead of a quick link to the guy's place.

• What the hell!? I just came back from my work after 2 months and I discovered that I was taken off vacation. And all my ambrosia was gone! Can a staff help me with this?

• Vacation

BloodRedSword - - 2012

Can a player go on vacation when his troops are scattered?

• Battle

BloodRedSword - - 2012

I have a few question that have me stumped. 1) Can a defender who is locked in battle retreat? 2 Can he choose to how much of his troops to retreat? 3) What happens if a defender retreats from a fight? Does his troops scatters? 4) Is it possible for him to retreat even his ports are blocked? 5) Troop movement, how to translate it? What it means? Quote: “Sang_1 05.08.2012 17:33:56 05.08.2012 18:48:02 Transport 38”