Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 96.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Suspect player [MULTI ACC]

Mr.Diss - - Asklepios Spam

IF multi acc allowed, so why I can share coords...? pff.

• Delete Thread?

WHO & WHY delete my post about multiacc player????? THIS IS SPAM SECTION, can explain what the fck was that? :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :angry: :angry: For moderator O think need to remind Board RULES! Quote: “Quote: “ The Board rules apply here like they do everywhere else.” Special Rules for the Spamboard - A few rules are waived or relaxed in the Spamboards, but not all of them! Because there is no postcount on these sections, Spamming and Post Hunting are allowed to your hearts content, b…

up

Quote from Nikolai: “Sorry to let you know this Diss. Multi-accounts are completely legal in-game and there's no way to really get said player(s) banned from the game by reporting this in. Some people are even more blunt with how they multi-account so it's a problem you can't really solve unless those multi's end up making fleet contact under the same IP/IPS. That said I think they are coming from (of course), VN-R or a Vietnamese player. It's kinda the norm for them to do these things. Where ar…

UP

Hello all! I have strange players in my islands... In my oppinion he using multiacc (proxy or etc. tools). IF you will check Island: 18:86 - you will see a lot of towns with nicks (Google, Google1, Google2, Youtube3, Youtube1 etc..) and they all have citys names like (Ming G2, Ming Minh, Của Ming y2, Của Ming Nha y etc..) FOr sure I report that players in system, but until now not happen nothing. Another strange thing: When we start a war against Player: Ming80, automaticaly to war joined and al…

• Hello Omega :)

Mr.Diss - - Spam Archive - Omega

How are you Omega community?? -HQ- coming back to US ikariam, and staying first on Omega server! Let's hope the server will not remain neglected and there will be many battles.. :minigun: :missilelauncher: :chainsaw:

• [-HQ-] High Quality Recruiting.

Mr.Diss - - Archive - Chi

Still recruiting.

Guys, please... in this section only about -HQ-. THANK YOU!

Quote from Kaleg Nar: “Good luck. So, at 0:00, what time is it in Lithuania? :whistling:” 7:00AM at now. Time to work

61592fbc4f3904804d0ffc212d4205f6900.png Hight Quality aljanse recruiting new players in your community. Shortly about -HQ-: Alliance came from Lithuanian server, which is marked by a tactful way of war. We are a friendly and discreet company, which is an important fate of our members. We inviting ONLY good potential gamer's, who likes war's, fight's etc... Requirements: - English language. - High activity. - Be militant. - Be friendly. - Be reasonable. - Not breaking the rules of the game. IMPOR…

• Trolling Darkstorm lol

Mr.Diss - - Iota

Quote from CHUCK NORRIS: “Quote from Mr.Diss: “c29ee75f2c8526f9385f4c27a7d19975371.gif” funnygifsangrysheeprams.gif” Yea that's good one, i saw this before

• Trolling Darkstorm lol

Mr.Diss - - Iota

c29ee75f2c8526f9385f4c27a7d19975371.gif

• Trolling Darkstorm lol

Mr.Diss - - Iota

609032476a0db855dd6bdea60b10585f664.gif

• -LG- vs. VIET CR

Mr.Diss - - Archive - Ypsilon

I believe in you. keepi going on Cr's. :thumbup:

• -LG- vs. VIET CR

I thought what Moc from VIET my bad

• -LG- vs. VIET CR

Omgt... sorry for offtopic, but this is really Bigest Farm aljance in the Ypsilon. Sad... but true. Or they giving some coopearative attack's?

• Quote from Mr.Diss: “We still recruiting good / active players! 49b814c86df3f4af71770c175ff5ffda615.png ”