Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 70.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Cultural Treaties Thread

Daisy0606 - - Diplomacy - Beta

I have over 100 avialable Cts IGN: Daisy0606

• New barbarians

Daisy0606 - - Beta's Whine Cellar

I'm sorry I have a family and a life. Ikariam isn't my #1 priority.

• New barbarians

Wish you were here with me! Miss you bunches!

• New barbarians

Khaleesi, I hope you have an awesome New Years Eve! Have a shot of whiskey for me;) But I'll be drinking Patron:p xoxo

• Beta

Omg I corrected an auto correct error. You're just being silly now.

• Beta

A couple hours? 30 min travel for bombs. 15 min a roud. A good fight lasts hours. if 2 hours is all it takes, why was I attacking on your island for days and you never showed??? Plus good fighters check a fight every 15 min for changes and waving. It's a big time commitment. You would know if you were a good fighter.I have not been online 2 hours straight lol

• New barbarians

So you won because some noob from a farm alliance sent in wrong. Nice. I ran Xi for months. I am familiar with VIE.

• New barbarians

Find one from the board and post it

• Beta

Spoken like a true farm. Dude i was #1 OS when we were in an alliance together. Any fighter would know that.

• New barbarians

Post one of your CRS here

• New barbarians

If I fight so poorly, what are you saying about navy seals? Your team mate. He was online and sent troops intro the fight. He has courage. But I still delt like twice as much damage as him and got 30k OPS out of the fight. I already posted the CR. Me lossing a few hops to your wall isn't a win. That's nothing. That's what happens when you are a fighter. Some towns are empty. Farms like you vmode to keep from lossing resources. Khaleesi and I have CRS and scores to back us up. You have nothing. Y…

• New barbarians

Unbob allows me to attack anyone I want. I've been tight with the leader for some time. He's a pretty ruthless pirate too. We are assets to fighting alliances. If HELL wants to lay low, Alhazred is the one you need to have a conversation with. She starts stuff, but never shows up to a fight. Khaleesi and I 100% have our friends back.

• New barbarians

Khaleesi and I don't feel appreciated unless being attacked by several alliances:p I'm sorry if my dip mislead you. I give you props for showing up. It will be our pleasure to fight with you again.

• Anne's Signature Design Shop

Daisy0606 - - Fan Art

Nice work!

• New barbarians

In reality... I attacked you, then you hit vmode. You came out of vmode, then me and Khaleesi attacked you and members of your alliance on our island. You trashed talked on here, but never showed up to back up your alliance. Khaleesi and I won our fights. We had stuff going on and vmode after that. You had plenty of time to attack us or support your alliance before we hit V. Before my 4.5 month break from the game, Khaleesi and I occupied all your towns and ports. We were active for weeks before…

• Beta

Still no CRS to post Alhazred? What about your Offensive and Defensive scores? Blah blah blah You can tell stories and exchange insults as much as you want... still doesn't change the in game truth. You do not know how to fight. You blah blah so much you obviously have time. You are too scared to try. You run and hide, then accuse your attackers of being scared. You are a frakin joke. Khaleesi and I will visit your towns again. You will run and hide again. You are yet to show up knocking on our …

• Beta

Post a CR of your most recent fight Alhazred. Show us your skill.

• Beta

I was on your island. Fighting your alliance. I gave you the cords. Offered you my troop count. Still you didn't show. I'll send you another invite when I get back active. You have publicly said you will attack me. If you do not show up this time you will make a fool of yourself. I will quote your last comment in my next invite. This time you will have to either show up or you will show the server what we already know. .. all talk.

• Beta

You say that like you actually ever pillaged any gold... Quote from Alhazred: “There's no difference. I'll do whatever I like with my capture points. In fact, the best thing I can do with them is give them to Hunter. The more he wins, the more everyone else hates the pirate game. Piracy, at least the current system for piracy, is the worst thing to happen to Ikariam since the loss of gold pillaging. Besides, no one else wants my points. But you and I will have plenty of opportunities to discuss …

• Merry Christmas Beta

Merry Christmas!