Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• The bright red hair and tall monster named Randy was very curious. It was dawn, so he started to cook some Ikariam villagers to get some loots. After he finished cooking, he garnished their corpses with spears and flowers. The end. But he loved barbarian because of their

• Quote from king-23: “Quote from Farhan: “Quote from king-23: “Interesting so he left all his newly formed alliance in the dark? Wow” the alliance doesnt even exist anymore” According to the high score alliance list the alliance is still there BUT maybe I am missing something....” the old alliance was disappeared , this new one is made from scratch, as I said before. may be u missed my above comment.

• Quote from king-23: “Interesting so he left all his newly formed alliance in the dark? Wow” the alliance doesnt even exist anymore

• Server down?

Farhan - - Spam Archive - Alpha

looks like a regular issue happened same thing few days back

• he didnt say a word before leaving

• Thanks everyone

Farhan - - General

basically I was wrong to assume that reserved units were always full health. But I am clear now thanks everyone

• The bright red hair and tall monster named Randy was very curious. It was dawn, so he started to cook some Ikariam villagers to get some loots. After he finished

• Gone

Farhan - - Asklepios Spam

Everyone can relax now his account disappeared from the server. but we made another GOW alliance to accommodate the homeless ppl. Thanks to Miss B

• Holy Month of Ramadan.

Farhan - - Spam Archive - Ny

Ramadan mubarak to all muslims

• The bright red hair and tall monster named Randy was very curious. It was dawn, so he started

• ABC acting

Farhan - - Spamboard

To be clear we are going backwards now right?

• Mills/Mines

Farhan - - Asklepios Spam

anything around 10-12 should be enough at this stage.

• Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “Farhan, there were at least two major threads about your alliance on the forum where plenty of criticisms appeared.It looks like you guys are simply not following.” I have seen that but its really dumb post so dont even wanna answer there.

• Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “You clearly don`t follow then.” Follow what? I dont get it I am playing very actively since day 1. and no one has attacked me yet. and I am a small fish in the pond. where are the enemies? I dont see them coming to me.

• Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “I think it was obvious he needed you all for his piracy plan, nothing else.With all enemies GOW has accumulated so far, I don`t think you guys will last long.” I dont see any enemies yet. may be later. As alliance was in development stage you cant expect to make enemies so quickly.

• He made a big alliance GOW and then suddenly he went on vacation mode without saying anything. Skull collector if you are reading it then reply here and tell us about ur plans because all members are waiting for you

• Can Doctors heal Steam Giants???

FarhanRashid - - General

Quote from Lavidar: “Same type units sent in a single wave share health. 236 steam giants were sent in. 70 took the battlefield, and 166 in reserve. In round 3, the opposing units attacked and did damage to the 70 units that took the front line. In round 4, that damage was spread to all 236 of the steam giants. It makes it look like they were healed, but they were not. It is just the affect of shared health. Meaning, all the SG's (even the ones in reserve) are now at the same health. The same wi…

• The bright red hair and tall

FarhanRashid - - General

Quote from Mea1: “The damage is spread out over the number of units remaining. So when some died, new ones (that were in reserve) took their place making it apear like they were healed by the doctors when it was not the case.” I understand the point if some unit are killed they can be replaced by new ones and health can be increased, but if you look carefully in round 3 no units were killed. also you can see number of reserved units is still 166, no nothing was deducted from there Sorry I am jus…

FarhanRashid - - General

Quote from Turkeh: “[turkeh] No, Docs don't heal SG. I think what you are seeing are the NEW units joining the battlefield from your reserves (and thus the HP increasing due to them being fresh). [/turkeh] ” Quote: “ Yeah all that must of happened are new SG replacing the older ones there? They wouldn't of lost many simply because of your army being a little jumbled up with the wrong units in the wrong places ” You can see no units were lost in round 3 then how can you say new units joined in ro…