Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• God Complex

Swampdonkey - - Achive - Ny

Content removed Psycho

• Accidental Cancel Option

Swampdonkey - - Game

I play mostly on a touchpad or sometimes on my phone. I have big hotdog fingers. I can't count how many times I accidently hit the wrong cancel button. I was glad to see the option to continue or cancel but it does not work. If I hit cancel the accidental action, it goes forward with the accidental action anyways. How do I fix this besides grinding my fingertips smaller? Thank you for your time. SD

• There was no sneak attack on Vie, they have been attacking and then running away when they think Doom members are sleeping. They don't understand that Doom is a worldwide alliance. They have not stopped their attacks ever since the last merge.

• Maybe all the leaders of the alliances should strive for quality instead of quantity. If every alliance limits their multi to 1 other alliance or no tag, then it will stop the mass multi destruction of the game and actually make diplomacy worth something. The leadership and members, if this setting is enabled, can see what and how many groups their alliance has IP share with in their embassy. I would be curious to see how many multi are really outside of each group. This all depends on if everyo…

• DOOM

It is a shame that it has come to the point where a 1 on 1 fight no longer exists. Yes this is a hypocritical statement for my involvement against the Vie alliance but I will defend my position in this because of their obvious cheating to build those large accounts in Chi who all moved to Ny. Yes Skull admitted to involvement in R-Man which is why I stated my disapproval of a 2 on 1 attack on them by Iv and Bxs, but did not get involved because I also noticed that R-Man, Bob, targeted these grou…

• Question and answer about the merge

Swampdonkey - - Game

Answering above question. No i do not believe so. Only Xi and Omni move to Ny. Will GF offer a discounted town warp to the NY server before the merge happens?

• Military Advisor Toggle Option

Swampdonkey - - Suggestions

Now that the 2 suggestions are combined, the second voting option will not be seen and the main point i tried to make that the military advisor was made to alert of an attack is no longer the main topic. Many will only see this as a way to get rid of slowboating and not think about the military advantage. Hope many do look and realize there are 2 areas within 1 suggestion to vote. I would never think to scroll down to see another vote within a suggestion.

• Battle for SSS (18.02.2016 15:01:44) Swampdonkey[DOoM] from Ranma vs Owen[-SE-] from SSS --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................98(-2) - ............................................. Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. ...................................…

• Religious Freedom

Swampdonkey - - Discussion Board

Religious Freedom: The freedom for every person on earth to believe and think what they want. Religious Terrorist: Interfering with another persons belief or harming another person claiming it under religion Islamic Terrorist: A religious terrorist who creates terror in the name of Islam. Christian Terrorist: A religious terrorist who... I was raised a Catholic and now Atheist. I think religion is a good thing if it makes you happy and want/need it to feel there is meaning in life/ afterlife and…

• Takeda Shingen Vie - Owen. I finally found that 20k MS Keep sending those slowboats and I promise to keep filling up my floater with all your goods. We can almost walk from island to island on all those goods in the water. Battle for SSS (16.02.2016 23:54:06) Swampdonkey[DOoM] from Bonn, Berlin vs Owen[-SE-] from SSS --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................…

• The People Make The Game

Also, if everyone would like vie to return for someone else to fight in NY, I will gladly only concentrate my efforts to the 3 main true cheaters of their group. To bad it is really unknown actually how many accounts they each control since when you attack one, an entire grid of islands go V mode. From the slap you in the face multi cheating that went on in the chi server before the merge from ecstasy/heatz, owen/takeda shingen, and snow/tengu, i doubt i could ever stop the dumping of their goo…

• In the instance that some would want to use slowboating as a military stategy, you still can. You will just have to constantly turn your ship around and resend the attack again or another attack every 15 - 30 min. This prevents the player who only uses it to annoy and only logs in every 3 days with a small shared account to send a 3 day slowboat. They also keep their main accounts in v mode.

• And what about when someone is just mad that they are no good at the game, they have many multi accounts which the group shares, they vaca their main account for months, play on a different server, and slowboat people just to be annoying for months on end? The military advisor is there to alert players of an incoming threat. Once you know about the threat, you should have the option to reset the alert for each individual threat. This is not only useful for eliminating slowboating, but during bat…

• In what you propose, the carab will be killed when the wall section is destroyed. The wall itself has hitpoints with higher levels. Wouldnt this be what you speak of?

• I applaud Grim for having the guts, knowing he will take it in the rear, for admitting having a member of his alliance in R-Man. I was the one to explain to him how to look as i had just found out myself and checked within Doom. Doom has 6 IP shares with TNT and 2 with Indo and we all know who is who for the most part. We did not have any IP shares with R-Man when they were an alliance. There is no reason to belittle Grim. If the member(s) of Skull is/are to much of a coward(s) to admit to their…

• Military Advisor Toggle Option

Swampdonkey - - Suggestions

I suggest a toggle switch next to any attack within the military advisor. When an attack is sent on a player, their advisor turns red. This is to alert the player of an incoming attack. Lets say the attack is coming from a few hours away with carriers and no Poseidon active. Then there is an attack closer and will arrive sooner. Unless the player constantly looks inside the military advisor, they do not know of the sooner attack. With the option, they would be able to turn the advisor off for th…

• Add a switch next to incoming threats that allow you to turn off the red military advisor. This will not only work for the childish 3 day slowboat , used mainly by those who do not use the IP share and get around it by claiming to be on a school server, but also during battle when there is someone attacking from a few islands away. Example: Someone attacks with carriers which makes the advisor red. It is over an hour before it arrives. I have been alerted and switch that attack off. I can still …