Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 734.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• What the hell.

laine - - Beta's Whine Cellar

What is this crap? CREW I have been no help during these past few (maybe more) months. So damn busy. It sure is a sad day when good players (active players) and forced to pull the plug. Even worse when Politics inside a damn game are the reason. I really wish I had the time to play but everything is so so slow its just about impossible. Dave, Khan, You guys have been amazing teammates and good friends. I will miss you both. to all the GHOSTS of CREW past, Please welcome two of the best to your t…

• DOW - HFX vs Crew

laine - - Diplomacy - Beta

CREW seeks permission from HFX to post in game messages sent.

• Maybe HFX should state that it is them not us looking to end this.

• DOW - HFX vs Crew

No idea what your doing, but done it more then enough times, also had it done to me.

• DOW - HFX vs Crew

en route means on the way. Try when only ships stationed in that town

• DOW - HFX vs Crew

You can tear it down if only enemy ships or troops in that town..

• DOW - HFX vs Crew

Create an account, build a town, tear down that town once ships troops take it. Pretty easy actually. And I must say smart, done it with my own floaters from time to time. 1776 did not attack HFX to defend me, Tiger attacked 1776. I have the cr. No doubt Vader will be back soon, he can share if he wants. But I'm pretty sure he will visit you then. I will gladly join him. Sea battle near Svartalfheim (13.03.2016 10:41:41) Attacker: Nawlins[-HFX-] from DDay Museum, T l G E R[-HFX-] from ۞MUĠĦĂℓ MĄ…

• Back to work after 4 days

laine - - Combat Reports - Beta

Sea battle near Gunpowder (08.03.2016 0:28:38) NVader[Crew] from Sky Warrior, laine[Crew] from 115, Gunpowder, Sky Train, Sky Warrior, pets oeuf vs Harold Pogi[-HFX-] from Pogi U2, Sterling_[-HFX-] from marble 2, T l G E R[-HFX-] from ۞SkyWall۞, Miami, Platinum Plus, Nawlins[-HFX-] from Causeway --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................162(-342) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-400) Fire Ship......…

• I woke up and built a fleet.

Not to sure why, Tigger is about the worst fighter I have seen that claims to be good. I can not say one good thing about his skills. If not for the MS he can haul around that dude would be one of the biggest farms on Beta. Anyone with some skills and a decent mil score can mess this guy up easy. Anyway, work is done for me this week. Dont play on days off. See Ya Saturday Fur Muffin.

• Just so you lost your nuts know, I dont have any land army. So if you want to fight I'm in the sea. If your looking for easy loot, hit my towns. Sea battle near Spartian Empire (05.03.2016 19:18:52) laine[Crew] from W 2 vs King Cole[-HFX-] from Spartian Empire --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................126(-18) - Ram-Ship.............................957(-36) Fire Ship.............................22(-50) - Fir…

• Preview Sea battle near FOUR (02.03.2016 0:51:47) laine[Crew] from Vulcan vs Nawlins[-HFX-] from Waterford --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................273(-15) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-55) Fire Ship..............................5(-67) - Fire Ship..............................0(-32) Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship.............................0(-9) Steam Ram........…

• HOF Crew win.

laine - - Combat Reports - Beta

Sea battle near Waterford (02.03.2016 9:50:09) laine[Crew] from Vulcan, FOUR vs JAGGOOO[-HFX-] from 5990WC again, T l G E R[-HFX-] from ۞SkyWall۞, Nawlins[-HFX-] from Waterford, FOUR, Sterling_[-HFX-] from Balanar --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................360(-504) - Ram-Ship............................676(-908) Fire Ship............................43(-572) - Fire Ship............................0(-1253) Mort…

• Maybe I wake up?

Hearing rumors of low life HFX sending loot to empty CREW towns so they can attack and get a CR showing they looted CREW. I have not really been doing anything in this so called war, but maybe that is about to change. I really hope whoever has the proof of HFX doing this puts it up.

• Rip Beta

Most people cant fight any more. They just rely on having more then the opponent. So head to head battles like this are a bit dumb. The multies are a joke. Just gives lazy people an edge. They can still be beaten though. Thats the challenge, Take your single account and create havoc, find ways to have the advantage. Small victories and loot are your friend.

• Rip Beta

If thats true, then I dont blame you at all.

• Rip Beta

From what I read in the alliance I did not see your issue get addressed at all. I may be wrong. Been in CREW a long time as well. Pretty sure leadership would not buy into this kind of thing.

• Rip Beta

Did you actually give your alliance a chance to have your back?

• Loads of boats for sale!!

laine - - Spam Archive - Alpha

I seem to have a crap load of boats for sale if anyone is looking to sail a fleet that has had some rock star owners. Not me! I bought some from EmDragon and NVader. hahaha But I have and will sell. Drop me a line in game if your interested.

• HoR Declares on KAPZ

laine - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Alpha and I both agreed to this ending. We really dont feel like this was a war against Kapz. It was more a war with VNS. If you clowns from VNS want to keep this going go back to VNS and we will keep fighting you as long as you want.

• We at HoR feel we have finished with this war. We will stop fighting tonight at 00 00 servertime. That said as long as Kapz wishes to send ships to 51 42 we will do our best to kill them.