Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• -X- Declares war on Socc

Bobodotus - - Wars - Boreas

Hey guys! Are we still at war? We haven't taken the time to submit to the terms but nothing is happening either. Just curious! Cheers, Bobodotus. General and every-once-in-a-while Diplomat of the SOcc

• Cinetheater not working

Bobodotus - - Game

Thank you for the information. The problem is that Youtube is blocked in his country.

• Cinetheater not working

Bobodotus - - Game

Hello! One of the members of my alliance on Alpha cannot get the Cinetheater to work. HIs Cinetheater comes up the 3 video options dont show up. I've already asked about Ad Blockers, browser Add-ons, ISP site blocking, etc. He has tried Chrome and Firefox. Has anyone else had problems and can give me a clue why this could be failing?

• How about some further clarification: None of those 10 accounts can ever visit the same island and none of them can have towns on the same island. Correct? Thanks In Advance...

• I merged over to Beta this morning. Huzzar! But... According to the "Festival of Worlds and Bonuses" we are supposed to get "Free luxury resources that can only be used in donations to monuments." Does this mean for the donations to the Wonders? I can see the "Free" resources when looking at the Poseidon wonder on [21:8], but when I donate the donated resources are taken from my warehouse. Are they supposed to come from my warehouse? or am I doing something wrong? Bummer! Update: Nevermind! The …

• LOL, I wondered why all of a sudden I was attacked by CORP. For some reason I thought we were supposed to be fighting an arranged war with -RK- sometime soon, and suddenly I have 2 towns occupied by folks from CORP !?!? Well, that doesn't sit very well with me so at some point soon -RK- will need to pay for their foolishness by being my farms until they pay for what I have lost. ZytherGTX and Fez: No hard feelings. It looks like perhaps you were duped?

• Further rectification.

Bobodotus - - Epsilon

I think that some other points and assumptions about this war need to be rectified. This was not a "war". It was Hide-and-Seek. I suppose you could call it a Guerrilla War, but that's barely accurate. During a war the opposing forces generally fight over territory: towns and/or islands. That never happened. When this "war" was declared, as General of Lux I spent a fair amount of time and units trying to defend my alliance mates. Slinky would attack someone during the night, block some ports and …

• DoW -IO- vs Lux

Bobodotus - - Epsilon

Please allow me to shed some light on some questions about this "war". I think the reason that many Lux players have not posted here is (1) we don't usually post to the DoW. (2) most probably didn't know the thread even existed. I for one did not know about it until yesterday. I had looked for a DoW for most of the first week of battles, but it didn't exist so I quit looking. Yes: we were fighting for about a week before the DoW was posted. And No: I'm really not sure how the war started but you…

• After playing Ika for almost 4 years I'll probably have to quit because the "new and improved" version is agonizingly slow on my Windows XP box. Buy a new PC you say? Yeah, right. Why would I spend $400 or more because this game wont support XP?

• It was fun

Bobodotus - - Spam Archive - Beta

Agreed! 4 years into playing the game and I may have to quit because my Windows XP box is agonizingly slow with the "new and improved" version.

• VNA: Members of your alliance have attacked multiple towns within my empire without provocation and without warning. My troops and my fleets have been destroyed due to the aggressions of your members. My Embassy knows about the friendly war between the VNA and DaWaR alliances but spilling the blood of my citizens is unacceptable! At this time I have canceled all treaties with your alliance. No further treaties will be acceptable until this grievous breach of protocol has been corrected. Any furt…

• 187K account on Omikron

Bobodotus - - 2012

Account is taken. :closed:

Bobodotus - - 2012

ok, folks. I'm running the requests through the alliance leadership to get their opinions and will send out the decision asap.

Bobodotus - - 2012

Giving away an account on Omikron. The empire is in a fairly active area so you can fight as much as you want or as little as you want. Ingame Name - zedoscatos # of Colonies - 5 (including 2 marble) all within 1 island of 50:30 coords Total Score - 187K Military Score - 4K Amt of Gold - 750K # of cargo ships - 90 Rank - ????? Other Notes - There is a Forge and a Colossus miracle so that would help with battles. We would prefer that the empire stay in the Norse alliance but that is negotiable if…

• Can't Log In

Bobodotus - - 2012

That happened to me 2 days ago. I couldn't figure out what was the problem and thought I had been banned or something. Last night I checked again and I was ok to login to the game but could not login to the forum area! Hopefully that will be straightened out today.

• Oops!

Bobodotus - - Theta

Someone forgot to clear the port first? SS BloodGutsRah 27.05.2012 20:24 An enemy fleet from Derek from Hovgarden was not able to fulfill it's mission Occupy town! in your city SS BloodGutsRah and is turning back.

• 393K account on the My server

Bobodotus - - 2012

I have contacted the recipient of the account (DeathStroke) and will complete the transaction today. Please close the thread.

• 393K account on the My server

Bobodotus - - 2012

Due to RL time limits, I have to give up my account on the My server. In-game name currently is Bobodotus. This empire is built for pillaging inactives, safety of resources, defense, and secrecy. Each city has walls at higher level than the town hall, a hideout level much higher than town hall and 2 20+ level warehouses. Donations are also up to good level and the empire has good relations with my neighbors. Each town has a good pillaging force and a few farms ready to be looted. Note that I had…

• SOcc DECLARES WAR on EVL

Bobodotus - - 2011

This is not a war, it is bullying. It is the same thing as a bunch of 6th graders beating up 2nd graders for their lunch money. It is Fascist Germany attacking Czechoslovakia because it was their birthright. It is the Soviet Union imposing their will upon Hungary in 1956. Unfortunately, that is very much a part of this game as in the real world. Your playstyle is just as legit as our "growth via trading" playstyle. I have already sent a post concerning my opinion of this war whithin our Alliance…

• CR: Battle for USS Hornet

Bobodotus - - 2011

Battle for USS Hornet (24.03.2011 15:34:15) Dark Caedus from Stoner 4758, WarKingLeonidas from Always Evil, King Cole from Persian Empire, Wonka from EVL MOB, Mötley 1 from Mötley Crüe vs Bobodotus from USS Hornet, USS Hood, USS Potemkin, USS Intrepid, USS Excaliber, USS Defiant, Rockstar from Hard Rock, Drink-opolis, Brimstone, Looking Glass, Wine-o, iaintnoprophet from The Drop Off, Car Man from And on, big mick from Storm, Garo from Ararat -----------------------------------------------------…