Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• NTR

Spar - - 2011

oh no not Matt......

• TPC vs -VIP- spam thread

Spar - - Ikariam Related Archive

It might not be real money, but some people do spend money on the game.

• TPC vs -VIP- spam thread

haha NTR still needs help from TPC to try to beat ViP. I know how VIP fight and there is no way you guys can beat them.

• RE: @ Alpharius

Quote from Cloe: “We've shown proof that ViP started the multi attacks. If ima were a liar he'd be in ViP. ViP Philosophy was established on August 2, 2009. A portion of that philosophy states quite simply: We at ViP will never lie! That is because if we believe it to be so, then it must be the truth. Many politicians have the very same philosophy. Um, very interesting.” Where was that at? As long as I was in VIP I never saw anything like that.

• lol I'm only a GO on MY. Delta is my first home.

• winter message

Spar - - 2010

I kept getting it too. I tried throwing my computer, I tried pounding my head into a wall, I tried refreshing. Then Ctrl F5 worked.

• Quote from Mjølner: “Quote from dhawalalias: “Quote from Mjølner: “...that's exactly why I quoted it idiotic Do you take offense to every post made? Specifically if it's in the SPAM section :12:” Well if its someone from ViP I assume that its an insult. Really good answer. Smarta$$ eh? What are you doing in ViP, join GANG.” I've invested too much in ViP to ever leave - but if I wasn't in ViP I would join GANG to help bring more fun to this server. What's the point of playing if there is no fun?”…

• BLACK: Who are we?

Spar - - Iota

It sounds a little racy. lol

• lol Late0 did you report me? Oh well I know the rules and I'm not breaking any. Shows how much the reporter actually knows. Oh well, God didn't make everyone smart. He had to make people to laugh at.

• Have you ever considered joining a GANG?

Spar - - 2011

lol Yeah I am blue. I guess you are blue too on ViP forums. lol I might be soon if stuff doesn't get straighten out.

• hmmmm I think I may have to go make my fake CR about NTR attacking me and then I'm gonna cry on the boards cause no one likes me.

Spar - - 2011

I apologize for spamming your thread. Just saying hi to an old alliance mate. And fellow Green man

Spar - - 2011

Quote from The Will Is Back: “Quote from Spar: “Quote from late0: “Ha, that's just one out of hundreds though. ViP is too large, and with large alliances come lots of rude players.” haha I do agree with you late0” I assume because this is true in ViP? Actually, I know it is. :thumbdown:” I doubt you do know. Late0- why do you hate me? I'm the same person on Delta. Just with authority on MY.

Spar - - 2011

Quote from late0: “Ha, that's just one out of hundreds though. ViP is too large, and with large alliances come lots of rude players.” haha I do agree with you late0

Spar - - 2011

I think GANG should merge with ViP.

Spar - - 2011

Tell me a little about GANG, I heard their leader is a crazy power hungry 7 year old.... Is that true?

• BabyFirefly

Spar - - Ex-Staff

Hi BFF

• Change of Leadership in LaZy NatioN

SPAR - - 2010

oh noooos not Holly. Jk, Lazy will be in good hands. Good luck to you Princess Morningstar and also to Holly.

• NTR Win

SPAR - - Delta

Quote from Questions After: “Quote from SPAR: “it's a good win even though it's 8v3” As if you don't Gang up too Battle for Mexico City ( 29.09.2010 4:10:23 ) Phreak from , Timmah from , sh3n from , Chard from , Leonitas from vs Questions After from , Yessur from ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman...........5461(-2796). - Swordsman..............0(-3569). ................................ - Hoplite................0(-1175). ................................…

• NTR Win

SPAR - - Delta

it's a good win even though it's 8v3