Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 496.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Sobber's Thread

Combatto - - Beta's Whine Cellar

I care, because it's funny as HELL, that's all

• Sobber's Thread

Nobody cares to comment on this issue? I guess avoidance is better than denial for some posting here. Good job sober ! 14 Members in HELL 3 banned 6 in vacation mode (1 is banned) 5 not active in the war That leaves 1 active fighter, 1!!!

• Sobber's Thread

Quote from weeener: “. You even called yor friend and begged combatto to come help you... ” Hey sweetheart, without pounding your chest and all that I would like to ask you a simple question.... You speak of lies and people posting things they cant back up so I was wondering, first let's break this statement you posted down a bit... You speak of sober calling me first of all, so.....where's that proof,?,,there is none because he didn't call, text or in no way contact me.. I am here and post when…

• Sobber's Thread

Well that was a waist of about 30 minutes of my life I will never get back.. Good luck to those I knew here and see ya in another year or so... CoUstes, your reply did make me laugh a little..now get back to gaming you bad boy you.... Cya !

• Sobber's Thread

CoUstes profile pic super-computer-nerd-580x3481-e1379439793236.jpeg

• Sobber's Thread

Quote from CoUstes: “Quote from Combatto: “This thread is the main reason I quit playing this #$@!@# game over a year ago I believe now and stopped posting in these forums. MOST everyone(not all) here thinks they are Bigger, Better & Badder because they lack this IRL, most are a bunch of trash talking nerds playing a browser game out of their parents basement. Back over 8 or 9 years ago, when the game took more skill we respected each other for standing up and fighting..Respect to those still fi…

• Sobber's Thread

This thread is the main reason I quit playing this #$@!@# game over a year ago I believe now and stopped posting in these forums. MOST everyone(not all) here thinks they are Bigger, Better & Badder because they lack this IRL, most are a bunch of trash talking nerds playing a browser game out of their parents basement. Back over 8 or 9 years ago, when the game took more skill we respected each other for standing up and fighting..Respect to those still fighting and putting up with the trash talker…

• -HFX- Membership Count

Quote from Alhazred: “Does anyone know how many of the remainder are in Vmode or inactive?” That would be around 11 in V mode that I count,,,.. I mean that's what I hear...

• That about sums it up in one word Haste ! Good job Gamma followed the rules of prison, you found the biggest baddest MOFO around and pounded the #@$%^ out of him ! That's how you earned respect back then. You don't get respect without earning it and I believe I earned if a few times along with a few others around here.

• Crew is no more

I gave Dave a snickers,,, we are waiting for him to change back to himself. Either way CREW members will remain here as fighters, possibly with more of us and maybe a TAG change or maybe not. You don't want us to group up with even MORE fighters

• Obviously those that play by the rules know this, it's the ones that we call "CHEATERS" that dont follow those rules.

• DOW - HFX vs Crew

Combatto - - Diplomacy - Beta

PLEASE... that would clear the air of any questions on this issue....Unless HFX doesnt want Beta to know the truth.,,,

• DOW - HFX vs Crew

From what I read, yes...HFX is calling the war and that means they wave the white flag.. Nawlins stated that all ongoing battles continue and are now a way of thinning our fleets and finally making some gold. All battles at this point dont count for nothing but to gain O & D points..(thats the only reason Im still in one). If your looking to thin your fleets join a battle, stick a fork in it, their done. Good Job CREW and hfx and all associated

• DOW - HFX vs Crew

Just my thoughts but I believe its over when HFX waves a white flag and says they have had enough fighting. No winners, losers or congratulating ONLY those with "documented great wins", just say "I give" without sarcasm and it can be over..thats how this war ends in my book. All sides have done well, if HFX wants to end this war then say so in a polite way and why. Im sure Leaders of CREW and 1776 will happily answer here if agreed upon..

• DOW - HFX vs Crew

Been here longer than I care to admit but EVERYONE knows you can pull a floater out from under an enemy (even in route). Obviously we were not talking about deleting an account, just worded wrong and assumed that people in the forums know all of this. There are MANY alliance filling slots with LEGAL multi's so there is nothing to report..I believe I read that you can have 11 accounts on the server. You cannot pull(destroy) a floater in you or your alliance have military on the way TO or FROM the…

• DOW - HFX vs Crew

Quote from Nawlins: “The irony, four 1776 players providing shelter for laine, but not Combatto, not Khan, or his girlfriend (she's on vacation), not even the vulgar In(v)ader <- now that alone dominates all of your rebuttal combined.” Then you seriously need to take another look ! MORON

• What kind of CRAP was that?

I think Nawlins just blew Beta a bunch of HOT AIR ! HFX has been the one OWNED by an alliance of 16 17 members, we have gain 2 and HFX has LOST 2 since the war started. Please tell us, What GO called me out and for what? I would LOVE to know and im sure they would too. Your next couple of lines are all crap as well, bla..bla.. bla... Your OVER-RATED "tiger" has many "legal" accounts as well as HFX members backing him with gold and military filtering through his other accounts. I think you're the…

• Crew vs HFX

Combatto - - Combat Reports - Beta

The town kaizen-k has been pillaged by Combatto[Crew]. The following resources have been stolen: 27,399 Building material, 62,347 Crystal glass The town seiri-k has been pillaged by Combatto[Crew]. The following resources have been stolen: 28,492 Building material, 61,257 Crystal glass The town seiri-k has been pillaged by Combatto[Crew]. The following resources have been stolen: 28,569 Building material, 59,683 Crystal glass The town seiri-k has been pillaged by Combatto[Crew]. The following re…

• Crew vs HFX

Combatto - - Combat Reports - Beta

Spartian Empire 02.03.2016 5:54 The miracle of King Cole 'Colossus' is activated. Spartian Empire 02.03.2016 5:54 The miracle of King Cole 'Colossus' is activated. Spartian Empire 02.03.2016 5:54 The miracle of King Cole 'Colossus' is activated. Spartian Empire 02.03.2016 5:54 The miracle of King Cole 'Colossus' is activated. Spartian Empire 02.03.2016 5:54 The miracle of King Cole 'Colossus' is activated. Spartian Empire 02.03.2016 5:54 The miracle of King Cole 'Colossus' is activated.

• DOW - HFX vs Crew

Caligula, Leader of UTG confirms the attacks and that they were unprovoked.(recently) I also heard from an informant in HFX that HFX was in the process of getting help soon. It all makes since now and nobody denying it. Funny how a larger alliance of 57, 56 needs help against an alliance of 16 and we are not even geared up that much.