Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 75.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I want Sir K Back!!!

LunchBreak - - Spam Archive - Beta

Dude im in the F-ing United States!!! long time !!:D i knew u could her me !!

• I want Sir K Back!!!

LunchBreak - - Spam Archive - Beta

I miss That dude Sir K i know u can hear me SHOW YOUR SELF!

• -SOA- Declares War against Fate

LunchBreak - - 2011

I got couple thousands of troops to spare if u need my help

• -OTP- Declares War on 1776

LunchBreak - - 2012

Yay Im famous!!!!

• -OTP- Declares War on 1776

LunchBreak - - 2012

Today i have more questions then answers!! Why lan i loved you man we were like brothers

• 1776.... My opinion.

LunchBreak - - 2011

Nug thx for all the kind words

• LOL may the less evil alliance win i still hate UN and all those nation wide counsels haha btw swazz how u end the war so fast and thx for the assist dmg 30 and ur dmg 0 XDDDD

• Epic Lose

LunchBreak - - 2011

Battle for Epic Down Here (19.02.2011 21:55:11) The Sorrow from , lamentation from , acidtropical from vs Smithranch from , Grimnir from , IceMan from , Khan08 from , BuddhaTJ from ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ................................ - Slinger................0(-1).... Swordsman..............0(-1302). - Swordsman...........2240(-692).. Hoplite................0(-45)... - Hoplite..............790(-0).... Archer.................0(-75)... - ............…

• EPIC declares war on 1776

LunchBreak - - 2011

Quote from smithranch: “War On!!! I'm sure if all the CRs had been posted (which will never happen) the 100,000,000 would already have been met. Aion, I set 1776 standards and Kahn met them. Anyone who has watched the game knows I love my pirates dearly and love to surround myself with them just ask Sir K, CHL or Snake. With Don Q going lone wolf again I was lonely and there was an opening. I have found that if I let them run free they will eventually come home again. What can a lady say I have …

LunchBreak - - 2011

@Celia welcome captain waiting for ur arrival @gozer who r u guys to judge a mans need if he want to fight let him fight if he want to stand down let him stand down they say "the more the merrier"

LunchBreak - - 2011

Celia if u say that all 1776 ppl should die then come and kill us personally im waiting and waiting rainmaker is still dropping little water drops it aint fun come on and yes captain crunch is with me having a good hot wine in my tavern

LunchBreak - - 2011

Quote from smithranch: “Lunchbreak did you just throw me under the wheels. War On!!” Hell no its a part of the plan and i dont want to get attcked im golding lots of res like red wine more red wine and captain crunch for my woman and for lunch at least im willing to waste my gold XD

LunchBreak - - 2011

dont attack my cities attack near by cities can u plz?! i like to waste my gold

LunchBreak - - 2011

u know it been 3 weeks even 4 waiting for a fight and only dumb head i got is rainmaker who is making little drops come on epic u can do better then that !!!!

LunchBreak - - 2011

All of u Epic baterdos can kiss my white trash!!i had it enough with u arghhh

• Epic Lose

LunchBreak - - 2011

Battle for hahahaha (30.01.2011 23:05:52) IceMan from Mollytown vs cloudster from hahahaha ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............120(-0).... - ................................ Steam Giant...........70(-0).... - ................................ Mortar................18(-0).... - ................................ Doctor.................5(-0).... - ................................ Cook..................15(-0).... - ................................ .…

• EPIC v 1776 CRs

LunchBreak - - 2011

Battle for hahahaha (30.01.2011 21:07:51) IceMan from Mollytown vs cloudster from hahahaha ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............120(-0).... - ................................ Steam Giant...........70(-0).... - ................................ Mortar................18(-0).... - ................................ Doctor.................5(-0).... - ................................ Cook..................15(-0).... - ................................ .…

• Epic Lose

LunchBreak - - 2011

Battle for I am (30.01.2011 19:49:15) IceMan from Mollytown, Smithranch from Zebville vs cloudster from I am ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............460(-900).. - Swordsman..............0(-1000). Sulphur Carabineer...347(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer.....0(-500).. Gyrocopter...........189(-56)... - Gyrocopter.............0(-166).. Steam Giant..........205(-375).. - Steam Giant............0(-490).. Balloon-Bombardier...109(-66)... - ................…

• Crew vs U__N Inspection

LunchBreak - - 2011

just a warning shot watch it from UN they will call Goldstone to make a report for war crimes hit stomp and slap the UN loot kill them all burn their towns :flamy:

LunchBreak - - 2011

celia its been a 24 hrs with no word i dont deserve it ?! i asked u out i guess u go out with ppl who will bow to u like cidpro ButtKiss.gif well im not gonna bow to no one