Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• [GAME] true or false

RezaGard - - Spamboard

False. The next person prefers MMOFPS's to MMORPG's or MMORTS's.

• [GAME] true or false

RezaGard - - Spamboard

False! And fighting off the urge to post Green Eggs and Ham, in it's entirety, with a slight modification or 2. The next person likes to walk barefoot outdoors in the rain.

• I just dig the animation in this video, the song isn't too bad either. youtube.com/watch?v=Tn0bQYKiKx4

• [GAME] true or false

RezaGard - - Spamboard

True. I wasn't until you mentioned it @LM, but now... True. The next person is fascinated by theoretical physics.

• [GAME] true or false

RezaGard - - Spamboard

True. I chuckled when I saw that. Then I lysol'd my monitor to be safe. O_o Next person loves riding roller coasters.

• Look for a user information

RezaGard - - General

You can use the Highscore link in the top menu to search for that player on the world or worlds you are on. If you know the exact name and spelling Player Search will return just that player's profile info. If you enter a partial name it will return a list of players on the world with those letters in their name. ("The" in the Player Search field will return a list of all players with The in their names, etc.) It does not give you their city coordinates, just their basic info. If you are friendl…

• [GAME] true or false

RezaGard - - Spamboard

True. Sorry, no history. I have shared much of my personal life already. These histories are personal and not going to be shared here. The next person has done something terrible, and felt no remorse for it. No need to share.

• [GAME] true or false

RezaGard - - Spamboard

False. Unless I'm in a bad part of the city, those kids are in a large group, all with their hands hidden, wearing denim overalls, and are coming at me with that "Children Of The Corn" look on their faces... The next person was scared of clowns as a child, and perhaps still gets a bit "creeped out" by them. *spoiler alert... if they say true, I am getting my Pennyroyal costume out and paying them a visit...*

• Question and answer about the merge

RezaGard - - Game

*sits down with popcorn on my favorite lounge chair to watch the claws and fluffed tails and arched backs and hissing and meowling... should be good entertainement here with these 2...*

• Quote from Draxo: “Just one question from my side: what kind of practical meaning will this have? Or it will be just "oh, what a nice page and stats" to check maybe just some times or so and then forget. And of course, it will have influence to servers, that's why it's not allowed to use such auto-bots and other data collectors.” The main reason that scripts and bots are not allowed is not really the impact to servers. It's because scripts/bots/auto-clickers give an unfair advantage to players u…

• [GAME] true or false

RezaGard - - Spamboard

Hahahahaha! Very true! And I shall fight the temptation to post one here to avoid the Ban Hammer... The next person has played FNaF. Multiple times. And never survived all of the nights.

• 1) The game already lags and does not time sync efficiently as it is. Having GF put up a a GF run page with the kind of info you want in real-time or close to real time would require a huge server dedication. So unless GF is going to cut their profits drastically to give you all the info, accurately and real-time by buying new server space (cloud or otherwise)... I don't see this happening. Especially seeing that servers are being merged due to low player (profit) counts already. 2) If you want …

• [GAME] true or false

RezaGard - - Spamboard

True. In my days of drinking to excessive excess, probably more than I will ever consciously remember. Since then? Trying to take the credit cards away from the wife and daughter has come as close to a "brawl" as I care to get these days. The next person has taken part in a Flash Mob.

• youtube.com/watch?v=V6Dfo4zDduI

• [GAME] true or false

RezaGard - - Spamboard

True. But anyone who grew up in the hills and mountains of Pennsylvania probably did. In a wheelchair? No worries mate, we'll tie you onto the Flexible Flyer, and you can use Jimmy boy's crutches to steer. Jimmy boy can ride with us. The girls can scrape us up at the bottom of the hill with the snow shovels we brought. The next person knows what Durian is. Extra points if they have smelled it and eaten it anyway.

• [GAME] true or false

RezaGard - - Spamboard

False. I may laugh with you, when you post something showing a good sense of humor. But I don't laugh at you mate. My daughter is an Aspie and is dyslexic, I have a form of dyslexia myself. I don't laugh at people whose life stories I do not know. The next person also realizes that there is more game action on the Boards than in the actual Ikariam game.

• [GAME] true or false

RezaGard - - Spamboard

False. Completely lactose intolerant. @Ekoy- sorry mate. But you have had to have seen the spoilers on the InterWebz about i... I won't say how, but if you do see the movie the manner of death will make you go silent for a moment. And don't waste the big bucks on seeing it in IMAX 3-D. Much better on the normal silverscreen. And more affordable. The next person is a fan of Grumpy Cat. 20130915-190532-300x300.jpg

• [GAME] true or false

RezaGard - - Spamboard

True! Since that's all they feed us on The Dark Side. The next person already knew Han Solo dies in the new Star Wars movie before they saw it at the theater. If not...

• youtube.com/watch?v=IoSz-9JkavI

• [GAME] true or false

RezaGard - - Spamboard

True. I still have an original Bag Phone from 1990. It does not work, but I still have it. The next person has a cold.