Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• vote baka he keeps saying bam didn't kill heather but he never gives any evidence to support that, and that makes him suspicious to me

• It's been 12 hours after the start of the day and I'm already beeing called out for being inactive, and by abduln who is the last person who can tell others that are inactive. You can't expect anyone to post emediatelly after day started, you think we don't have any other things to do but to play this. Every time we play mafia I have to remind everyone that we are not from the same country and we can't be online all the time. Of course I was inactive till now in this day, I'm not going to post i…

• after reading all post I vote frozen angel if she is a watcher she played terible, we could've gain much with your role but now when you revieled it it's not usefull as much since you're now target if you survive. My vote is because I don't believe her. main reason is because she told she couldn't decide which role to take, and with watcher lover and vt it's not hard to decide

• Frozen: you say this game is unbalanced, how do you know? are you a part of a mafia group,and that's why you know?

• heather- I believe what baka wanted to say with that part you bolded is that he didn't want to take role he knows he wouldn't play as good as someone with that role has to. for that role someone has to have more exp to play good with it, with new players with that role it's hard it will be much helpfull

• bump

• I discarded Nymphomaniac because I didn't like what that role does, if I chose porely with who I want to form a bond I could die early in the game

• The Real Folk Blues (Intermediate)

amnael - - Game Library

too bad I was the only one alive after jasper death who thought nick was mafia

amnael - - Game Library

nohting to do with this game any more lets end this so we can play new game I hate doing this but unvote nick vote ODST

amnael - - Game Library

why would jasper investigate someone who was inactive at the time, because he died after investigating asimov, and that's the evidence we have

amnael - - Game Library

abduln: Asimov was once in the story, post 1070, and if you read the story you'll see that he's mentioned because Jasper investigated him, and at the start of that day, in post 1005, nick comes back after being inactive I was after nick the day after but I'm not experienced enough to know how to get others to vote for mafia, and nick is experienced enough to counter attack my every argument even though he knows I'm right. I know we can't win this game any more, vith -Kid- inactive, but I vote ni…

amnael - - Game Library

abduln: Asimov was once in the story, post 1070, and if you read the story you'll see that he's mentioned because Jasper investigated him, and at the start of that day, in post 1005, nick comes back after being inactive I was after nick the day after but I'm not experienced enough to know how to get others to vote for mafia, and nick is experienced enough to counter attack my every argument even though he knows I'm right. I know we can't win this game any more, vith -Kid- inactive, but I vote ni…

amnael - - Game Library

amnael - - Game Library

it is true that night action was short, but night actions can be sent before night starts so anyone could've send it I will vote for Drkangel, I already stated my suspicious before, I believe she has enough time to post something in her defense before we lynch her if we decide to do that

amnael - - Game Library

with 7 players left and 2 mafia among them we need to lynch mafia today. we know that vicious is killing every night he has to be some of the active players, that would exclude ODST, abduln, -Kid-, and nick I know I said yesterday that my my top suspects are mea and drk, and mea is dead now, but I'm not quite sure about choc, even though his idea to vote inactive yesterday was good in my opinion since it will be easier to lynch someone today I'm not sure his role is pro-town

amnael - - Game Library

how much were you able to keep up with the game, what are your suspects

amnael - - Game Library

is there enough time to change votes to kid since he is only inactive if ODST and aurther13th are back now, there is not much difference for who we vote since the main reason to vote is inactivity so we can have better chance next day how many of us are active now

amnael - - Game Library

my top suspects for vicious are mea and drk abduln, ODST, and -kid- were inactive nick was away most of the time so he can't be vicious (but he might be second mafia) chocolate seems most pro-town to me which leaves mea and drk mea is scummy but I believe vicious is more experienced

amnael - - Game Library

with one inactive player lynched, and ODST back that leaves only -Kid- inactive left in the game, which is good since we will need 4 votes for lynch tomorrow now there is one more question, are we going to made the same situation like today when everyone had different suspect, or not?

amnael - - Game Library

since we have about 6 hours remaining this day I don't see much possibility to lynch anyone except aurther13th since he already has 3 votes and 5 is needed for lynch good to have you back since we will need every vote we can get tomorrow