Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 197.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Eirene: Alliances

God's Assassin - - Eirene Agora

I've taken a quarter million resources from DWOOD to date

• Battle for Lords Crystal (16.12.2018 23:12:43) godsassassin[BONE] from Sinister vs LORDoWAR[DWOOD] from Lords Crystal --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Archer.................................0(-14) Hoplite..............................482(-85) - Hoplite...............................0(-210) Catapult...............................24(-0) - Catapult...............................6(-18) ......…

• Battle for Polis TT (15.12.2018 20:04:20) godsassassin[BONE] from CrystalpolisV vs Chaos[DWOOD] from Polis TT --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Archer.................................0(-50) Sulfur Carabineer.....................140(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-50) Swordsman...........................404(-136) - Swordsman.............................0(-184) Hoplite.......…

• Battle for Pineapple Juice (14.12.2018 14:05:01) godsassassin[BONE] from Deathiller_M1 vs NatetheGreat[DWOOD] from Pineapple Juice --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................300(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................320(-0) - .......................................…

• Battle for Pineapple Juice (14.12.2018 3:17:36) godsassassin[BONE] from Deathiller_M1 vs NatetheGreat[DWOOD] from Pineapple Juice --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................300(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................320(-0) - ........................................…

• Battle for Pineapple Juice (13.12.2018 23:21:25) godsassassin[BONE] from Deathiller_M1 vs NatetheGreat[DWOOD] from Pineapple Juice --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................300(-0) - Hoplite.................................0(-1) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .......................................…

• Battle for 11 bata (12.12.2018 20:41:06) godsassassin[BONE] from Riddle, I Pillage You vs akasia[DWOOD] from 11 bata --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................74(-10) Swordsman...........................174(-394) - Swordsman.............................0(-436) Hoplite.............................108(-621) - Hoplite..............................12(-788) .......…

• I HAVE A QUESTION

God's Assassin - - General

you mean that it is banned or that it is circumventing the rules?

I'm just disappointed RL got in the way for this long... cheers though how is this server? Literally started 2 hours ago

Good to see BONE is still public enemy #1

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

God's Assassin - - Wars - Boreas

As of POST 191: MIGA Damage Received w/o Loot: 4,676,216 MIGA Damage Received w/ Loot : 5,086,703 BONE Damage Received w/o Loot: 5,839,577 BONE Damage Received w/ Loot: 6,817,417 MIGA Leads by Damage Total of 1,730,714

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Battle for São Paulo (21.08.2017 4:36:17) godsassassin[MIGA] from Polis vs Felipe[BONE] from São Paulo --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam Giant............................10(-3) - ............................................. Mortar.................................24(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4) ---------------------…

• The score is posted and currently uncontested on the other thread Weezy. Let the CRs speak for themselves.

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Quote from ZombieGuy: “Quote from God's Assassin: “Quote from ZombieGuy: “Quote from chev: “@jackieil , Do you include in the calculation the one with zero damage but with loot? Or no? ” As I know, 1 loot = 1 damage, so if the loot is over 1000, it gets counted, even though there was no damage dealt. Otherwise people could just farm for resources, leave them unprotected, and if they get stolen away they won't count.But to be frank, no war terms have been discussed. @God's Assassin, what's your t…

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Quote from ZombieGuy: “Quote from chev: “@jackieil , Do you include in the calculation the one with zero damage but with loot? Or no? ” As I know, 1 loot = 1 damage, so if the loot is over 1000, it gets counted, even though there was no damage dealt. Otherwise people could just farm for resources, leave them unprotected, and if they get stolen away they won't count. But to be frank, no war terms have been discussed. @God's Assassin, what's your take on this? ” My take is that, as of Post 148, th…

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Quote from Dr Weezy: “When a NOOB attacks you but he on the boards like he is good when he really sucks bahahahaha Sea battle near TheyPillageU (17.08.2017 23:25:45) President Trump[MIGA] from Haifa vs Dr Weezy[BONE] from TheyPillageU --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................0(-32) - Ram-Ship..............................170(-6) ............................................. - Fire Ship....................…

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Quote from God's Assassin: “Quote from ZombieGuy: “Quote from God's Assassin: “Quote from ZombieGuy: “Quote from God's Assassin: “I had some of the loot tallied wrong, but even after I have fixed it you have only posted loot of 198749 through all posts. These Posts are: 4,5,10,60, 64, 81 Our lootable Posts are: 4, 85 Unless I am missing some loot which I don't think I am. But if you have posts outside of the ones above I will double check. ” Ah, I added by mistake the loot on 31 and 32 to us ins…

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Quote from ZombieGuy: “Quote from God's Assassin: “Quote from ZombieGuy: “Quote from God's Assassin: “I had some of the loot tallied wrong, but even after I have fixed it you have only posted loot of 198749 through all posts. These Posts are: 4,5,10,60, 64, 81 Our lootable Posts are: 4, 85 Unless I am missing some loot which I don't think I am. But if you have posts outside of the ones above I will double check. ” Ah, I added by mistake the loot on 31 and 32 to us instead of you, that's why my n…

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Quote from ZombieGuy: “Quote from God's Assassin: “I had some of the loot tallied wrong, but even after I have fixed it you have only posted loot of 198749 through all posts. These Posts are: 4,5,10,60, 64, 81 Our lootable Posts are: 4, 85 Unless I am missing some loot which I don't think I am. But if you have posts outside of the ones above I will double check. ” Ah, I added by mistake the loot on 31 and 32 to us instead of you, that's why my numbers got messed up. Sorry about that. Your loot i…

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

I had some of the loot tallied wrong, but even after I have fixed it you have only posted loot of 198749 through all posts. These Posts are: 4,5,10,60, 64, 81 Our lootable Posts are: 4, 85 Unless I am missing some loot which I don't think I am. But if you have posts outside of the ones above I will double check.