Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 157.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Got about..

Hollow - - Diplomacy - Beta

119 CT's available. Losers need not ask for one. IGN: Hollow

• Nice to see..

Hollow - - Diplomacy - Beta

Sober is still causing trouble Things haven't changed much from Gamma to Beta. Best of luck JAGGOO, you'll need it.

• HOF SHOCK VS Law

Hollow - - Archive Gamma

Quote from weeener: “Quote from Hollow: “Nice to see my ole' G-O-G chums in SHOCK again and fighting noobs alongside each other.” If they are noobs as you say then 55 vs 45 % in damage would suck big time... How come just because they lost a pretty close battle you that did not even fight in , they become noobs ? Or are you actually trying to insult and that´s all you got ?” You'd understand how LAW are a bunch of multilogging nerds if your punkass could've (didn't) survived here in Gamma. I no …

• HOF SHOCK VS Law

Hollow - - Archive Gamma

Nice to see my ole' G-O-G chums in SHOCK again and fighting noobs alongside each other.

• bl34's retirement after 8 years

Hollow - - Archive Gamma

Once a G-O-G, always a G-O-G. Enjoy the other side

• The Merge

Hollow - - Archive Gamma

Best of luck to all my Gamma chums in the merger. Raise hell!

• best gamma fighters of all time

Hollow - - Archive Gamma

Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “It's refreshing to know that TC doesn't just share his thoughts and feelings with those of us on alpha, but instead he spreads the love with other servers, too. Gamma, you have my condolences.” We don't like you either.

Hollow - - Archive Gamma

Right, right, right.. Because you're just a little punk from Alpha that's not even in the top 100 Opoints OR Dpoints (117. Tactical Cube 3,296/ 167. Tactical Cube 2,467) and so you have to brag about how YOU'RE a great fighter even though you suck on Alpha and you'd get crushed like a little noob on Gamma? The top military alliance leader on Alpha called you a noob himself on your own boards. We happen to like our "dead" server and you can take your weak self off of our boards any time you feel …

• Honorable mentions

Hollow - - Archive Gamma

with honorable mentions to mag1c, TIC-NyLife, Napir, and Godfather. Think that about wraps up everyone who isn't a multi or isn't still proving they're a great fighter.

Hollow - - Archive Gamma

Im willing to put our differences aside in Gamma to crush Alpha noobs in the future. As far as the best fighters, in my opinion... 1) Immortaleviltom 2) spliffy 3) Crazy Horse 4) Sober 5) Combatto

• Quote from zRongDenz: “ @tungthanh500 : This is the last day of the war, we want both gathered to hit one last game, after a few days find and destroy. You understand ? You can refer to: Cr's -VIE- vs Dawar ” This is a lot of weak talk after declaring war an a WAR alliance and demanding that they hand over 3 of their best players. Can somebody tell this guy how this game works?

Hollow - - Archive Gamma

Every :lolbash: time :lolbash: I :lolbash: get :lolbash: on :lolbash: am :lolbash: I :lolbash: going :lolbash: to :lolbash: have :lolbash: to :lolbash: see :lolbash: your :lolbash: stupid :lolbash: Alpha :lolbash: noobish :lolbash: comments :lolbash: and :lolbash: this :lolbash: stupid :lolbash: lolbash :lolbash: ? Piss off already.

• Quote from Tactical Cube: “Hey wolf boy its funny how u can't read chicken scratch but u responding to my post ? hence then u do know how to read chicken scratch here goes some more for u to read , its also funny how u guys are so desperate to merge with Alpha and no one on Alpha cares about this pathetic server , how is that ? hmmmmm could it be the Alpha being the big daddy of all the US servers don't need any other server to flourish , yep i think that's it face it u envy the rich (Alpha) and…

• Gamma could use bit more action

Hollow - - Archive Gamma

Quote from Tactical Cube: “not enough action here ? i say GF should kill gamma and put all the accounts on some newer server , cuz alpha dont need u fools in it HEY hollow kiss my ass boy :lolbash:” You better pray to whatever god you believe in that Alpha and Gamma doesnt get merged together, because if they do, I'll have my foot so far up your rear that my toes will be tickling out of your throat. If you can't handle the heat, get the hell off our boards.

• Let's just fling 2345234523452345345 spearmen, slingers, and rams vs 250234908457092345 spearmen, slingers, and rams and see what happens.

• Because what this server REALLY needs is to all merge under one alliance together to drive the final stake through Gamma's heart. The recommendation though reminds me of the good ole days when LAW had LAW, LAW1, LAW2, and LAW3.

• Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “Master Builders is a culmination of resources spent on buildings. You can't just "add" that to another account's buildings. From a financial standpoint, those multiple accounts are paying customers. By not allowing people to keep their accounts GF would literally be deleting customers. ” But this is the exact approach that they'll be taking with donation scores. And what Im suggesting with the accumulated points is that they get converted into resources that other pla…

• United Gods of UnBreakable Pirates of Brave Law Brothers (UNGUPBLB)

• I don't know if you've ever played against a multi player, but the rules are still abused. I appreciate your apology. I think that if you have multiple accounts getting merged into a server together, you should keep one, and the other one should break down into master builder and scientific points (and military score if you want to get that picky) that you can use to upgrade buildings and research on the account you choose to keep. Food for thought.

• I'm extremely sorry I don't worship the Ikariam boards and make love to them like you do. However, I'm in favor of trying to shoot down the legal multi idea as much as I possibly can, so if that means writing a forum post and having it solely discussed about, then hell, I can do that if I want to.