Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 272.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Been inactive for more than two years. Remember me guys? go lost! i dont like BP since they came to Alpha server.

• PHOENIX Battle for Britney Spears (14.04.2017 7:11:52) zhandhaii[PHNX] from WhySoSerious vs madonna[WLS] from Britney Spears --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................44(-6) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................…

• PHOENIX Battle for Britney Spears (13.04.2017 6:55:07) zhandhaii[PHNX] from WhySoSerious vs madonna[WLS] from Britney Spears --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................44(-6) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................…

• if we total damages from different threads including VNS and GR-AL. you will see that WLS loses. this is the only thread they post their winnings. hahahah Sea battle near Manila (09.04.2017 7:21:48) zhandhaii[PHNX] from Corki vs madonna[WLS] from Hillary Duff --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fire Ship...............................5(-0) - Fire Ship..............................0(-29) Ram-Ship..............................110(-0) - ....…

• they cant boot their inactive players. they like having that number 1 spot in the alliance ranking. well, if they are a fighting alliance they will boot their inactive players. sadly they are not. thanks for your inactive players by the way. just put them in your tag. hahahaha

• elmo he/she did not post the crs because i won. thats the logic elmo. so i post it. please check it on the CR thread. oh. i love elmo and his sesame street friends. hahahah

• now to those who belong to sesame street. dont whine about attacks against your inactive members. accepting inactive players in an alliance? tell me your reasons. to have that number 1 spot in the alliance ranking?

• elmo and his sesame street friends having an alibi against attacks to an inactive player. zhandhaii is an inactive player. but was attacked by a WLS member. saad inactive zhandhaii. huhu Sea battle near Tacloban (01.04.2017 17:53:10) madonna[WLS] from Corregidor vs zhandhaii[PHNX] from Tacloban --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................0(-130) - Ram-Ship.............................193(-24) Fire Ship.......…

• Quote from Elmontador: “ Draco and Solon wrote: Weener. War has been declared. War is war. If damage is damage. By making damage to the enemy I have increased my alliance's lead. Quit moaning. Whether or not active or inactive is irrelevant, it's the tag that matters. ” No, that's wrong. You're wrong. If all you can do is attack inactive players and post CR's about them - you're no real IK player. No matter how you try disguise them, and argue that by attacking inactive you're damaging the allia…

• hey ghost why you went to vmode? out of gold already? hahaha Sea battle near Beograd (19.03.2017 3:52:10) zhandhaii[PHNX] from Polis III vs Tesla[WLS] from Beograd --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................160(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-30) ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................0(-13) Tender.................................30(-0) - Tender…

• lets go farm WLS! yey! hahah Battle for Polis VII (18.03.2017 14:22:43) zhandhaii[PHNX] from Polis V vs Tesla[WLS] from Polis VII --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................703(-1) - Hoplite.................................0(-5) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Sulfur Carabineer.....................100(-0) - ........................................…

• hey ghost farming ZGODS only? why dont you farm a Phoenix or a GR-Al player? from my observations ZGODS and DNR dont fight. here i am farming your ally. hahahaha Battle for Whitney Houston (17.03.2017 0:28:36) zhandhaii[PHNX] from WhySoSerious vs madonna[WLS] from Whitney Houston --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................44(-6) - ............................................. Mortar.........................…

• phoenix billy/nvader i told you im a farmer. not a farm. hahahah. funny HORS. Battle for Whitney Houston (16.03.2017 7:30:45) zhandhaii[PHNX] from WhySoSerious vs madonna[WLS] from Whitney Houston --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................44(-6) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. Doctor...............…

• its just a mistake elmooo. just disregard posts 244 & 245

• Battle for Hiyah (16.03.2017 8:10:11) hoangvan[PHNX] from Sulfur3 vs The_Godfather[HoR] from Ψ S1 - FORGE Ψ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................252(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................672(-0) Swordsman...........................331(-736) - Swordsman..........................4694(-720) Hoplite............................556(-1019) - Hoplite............................4891(-886) Gyrocopter......…

• posting for hoangvan Battle for Hiyah (16.03.2017 6:16:13) hoangvan[PHNX] from Sulfur3, Sulfur1 vs The_Godfather[HoR] from Ψ S1 - FORGE Ψ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................672(-0) Swordsman..........................844(-1104) - Swordsman.........................5414(-1080) Hoplite...........................1353(-1477) - Hoplite.........................…

• Quote from I AM: “@ Gyno#@$$ -So Hunter Doesn't want everyone to know what Accounts he is playing is this it? CUTE LADY POST YOUR OWN CRS From BOTH THOSE ACCOUNTS Or all 11 accounts you are playing here The town Tacloban has been pillaged by NVader[HoR]. The following resources have been stolen: 23,602 Building material, 6,651 Wine, 19,745 Sulfur” what are you talking about Nvader???? are you pissed that you only looted that resources from me???? hahahah

• Battle for Britney Spears (15.03.2017 16:24:34) zhandhaii[PHNX] from WhySoSerious vs madonna[WLS] from Britney Spears --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................44(-6) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. Doctor.................................20(-0) - ............................................. Cook..…

• posting for Hoangvan Sea battle near Stone2 (15.03.2017 21:03:42) mob9091[HoR] from Dien Bien vs hoangvan[PHNX] from Stone2 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................140(-24) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-31) Fire Ship..............................36(-0) - Fire Ship..............................0(-79) Mortar Ship...........................106(-0) - ............................................. …

• Battle for Britney Spears (15.03.2017 0:50:06) zhandhaii[PHNX] from WhySoSerious vs madonna[WLS] from Britney Spears --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................44(-6) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. Doctor.................................20(-0) - ............................................. Cook...…