Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 78.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Crew vs Xtr-P Inspection

theBlackouti - - Archive - Beta

Lol....well anyway good luck everyone, wish I could be there

• I mean if you hit first, then they have every right to defend their members and retaliating with any means necessary. I also respect the 1v1 but if you hit a farm, then I am not surprised that player called upon their allys to help, as most farms do. If they attacked first, then the story is different, and quite pathetic. Nonetheless, saying to not join an alliance because of this action does not really do anything. :closed:

• 2 Cents...

theBlackouti - - Omega Spam

Quote from Grim Reaper DaWar: “ I will agree on one thing. In omega, I have beaten players who are 4-6X my total score. Most of the players here are all talk, no show. When everyone in Omega is similar in research, all the little players being farmed currently will destroy all the power houses. ” I am sure this is true in a decent amount of servers. A lot of people are honestly just farms haha. I'm not complaining, they help me upgrade faster. Quote from Dr Weezy: “ Give it time.......it will co…

• Agreed

theBlackouti - - Omega Spam

I've noticed that most wars start because of raiding reasons. Whether raiding of an ally member or yourself; if you're a fighter, you retaliate, if you're a 'sim', you call upon your alliance to have the fighters fight for you and you just supply them. The pros of that is if you're a fighter, you don't have to supply yourself and if you have good farms for allys, you basically have a free pass to fight someone. Con is that you basically have to play a guessing game with yourself to try and find …

• Battle for Shurima (11.07.2015 0:00:56) Blackout[ONE] from ANoob vs vanviet0701[-VIE-] from Shurima --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Archer................................120(-0) - Archer.................................0(-20) Swordsman.............................172(-8) - Swordsman..............................0(-30) Hoplite..............................136(-74) - Hoplite................................0(-50) Ram.....................…

• ONE declares war on -VIE-

theBlackouti - - Diplomacy - Omega

Quote from Kill buffalo boy: “ That's a game. And we are playing a game with ONE, like our toys. But ONE are making me bored. Everytime I come with my fleets, they run away immediately. I don't know you, DRON. I only wonder why you have to cry for ONE. ” We are like your toys eh? We run away when you show up? Maybe you should ask KucMo how to play the game, my 'friend'. He is, in my eyes, a great fighter and has been very humble thus far throughout this war, and very deserving of your alliance's…

• Battle for ANoob (10.07.2015 10:01:18) Blackout[ONE] from Tôm 3 vs xix[-VIE-] from ANoob --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1) Swordsman.............................180(-0) - Swordsman...............................0(-2) Hoplite..............................183(-27) - Hoplite................................0(-50) Ram................................…

• Sea battle near ANoob (10.07.2015 9:26:27) Blackout[ONE] from Tôm 3 vs xix[-VIE-] from ANoob --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship................................8(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-7) ............................................. - Ballista Ship...........................0(-2) Fire Ship..............................40(-0) - ............................................. Catapult Ship..................…

• Battle for Strawberry (09.07.2015 9:32:26) ABD_[ONE] from Royam vs Ichigo[-VIE-] from Strawberry --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman...............................20(-0) - ............................................. Ram....................................18(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) ---------------------------…

• Phew.

theBlackouti - - Diplomacy - Omega

Quote from war123: “I am in BLG leadership and no one from VIE called for help from BLG and if they did we would not help. Yes one of BLG players help a VIE player out with OUT leadership's ok. We will not help ONE or VIE in their war.” Well I'm glad that was sorted out quickly. It is understandable when something like this happens. I am sure that BLG is handling the situation properly

• It's so pretty... Thanks to LoK for making my first Inspection in three years so fun

• Quote from extreme warrior: “Quote from DRON: “i can't see a single Interesting CR Come on Guys it's a War Not a Joke be active... :evil:” if this is a war then why there is no reason,terms n end conditions for WAR ?(” You are in the wrong thread. Everything is in the diplomacy thread

• Quote from DRON: “LOL a Single acc is Enough to Post all the Alliances CR's i know that you can Post only I Message on the Thread Till any other Person Respond to It So i will help you Listing all the CR by writing something Ok So good Luck I hope you will Not Disappoint me... So good Luck Have Fun...” True! But not everyone posts CR's or even know how, even though the GM's have implemented the built in CR's in the military tab.Thank you though, we will have our fun, or at least I will, I can't …

• Grabbed the CR's floating around Circ Alliance and transfered them here. I'll try to convince my allys to start posting their own. For now this will do (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from DRON: “Go on Mates Wining the War Doesn't matter But Giving Similar Impact to the Opposition Is Like a Win for you As they are 90 and you all are 27 only...... So go On make your opposition in Trouble......” Sometimes numbers do not mean anything when fighting. War is measured by the quality of the fighters most of the time. VIE reacted as an Alliance when a single member simply raided him/her, and we shall do the same, no matter the size of the opposition.

• Quote from DRON: “i can't see a single Interesting CR Come on Guys it's a War Not a Joke be active...” I like you Dron, but it doesn't seem much people have an account on the forums. So far me and KucMo are the only two from our alliance to be posting in both the diplomacy and CR thread. Rest assured once I get active myself, I will be posting CR's from me and my brother since he doesn't have a forum account either. And I hope VIE prepares as much as we are right now since this war was only rece…

• Sea battle near MovenPick Đá (02.07.2015 23:28:09) ltdog1[ONE] from Cá Mập, ThurAbis, Majestic Đá, Phantom Assasin vs KucMo[-VIE-] from MovenPick Đá, kailx09[-VIE-] from USA --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................2(-25) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-83) ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................31(-0) Fire Ship..............................1(-48…

• All ONE vs -VIE- CR's are to be recorded here. Post 'em if you have them

• Quote from kelhios: “ If you don t want me to write on this post...Stop Writing down my name and still complaining of thwe 3 days help i gave to LOK. ” Wait, what you were doing was help? Lol, I mean I guess attacking someone that isn't home is something, but I would barely call it help. If you were actually helping, maybe you would have shown up to where the inspection was actually happening and fight our armys and navys, rather than hitting empty towns. Dave, although he was able to occupy my …

• Seeing as no one has posted it yet, ONE declares war on -VIE- Reason: A member from -VIE- was offended that one of our members pillaged them. In response, they dog piled that member. Seeing as they do not respect the 1 on 1, we found it fit that we retaliate as a whole. Duration: Till all the warehouses of -VIE- members are empty or till we are satisfied - Blackout, Conflict & Diplomacy Council of ONE