Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Business

The_Butcher - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Guys who needs navy or ground army i can create huge amount of troops for everyone and sell them for cheap price who needs just pm me ingame and what kind of navy/army u want i can create that amount u want for 1 week :D

• Farm For Life

The_Butcher - - Spam Archive - Alpha

Dont worry my friend we are taking ur revenge ingame after getting destroyed in every battle and after his 800spartans died and got little bit pillaged he went in v-mode and name of his town got changet U R Happy and this is begining of bullies getting destroyed :D

• Farm For Life

Starman where are u i have a bet today that ull come to boards and cry a bit more please dont make me lose my bet ill lose 2m sulphur if u dont cry today :D

• Farm For Life

Yea maybe u are right dont spend gold just spend ambro and buy 3k spartans as ur friend starman :D:D i love u guys if u werent what would i do :D

• Farm For Life

Not only HoR and WLS it should be all alpha working together against you guys who are speaking too much in boards and when it comes to game u all hide or run away

• Farm For Life

Blow the horn, bang the drum! The_Butcher is coming to town :D idropped my tag just for u starman spying my army place and number to non wls members is unstandable so wait for me i am coming , fight me like a man or never come here in boards and disrespect wls or our leader :D

• Farm For Life

Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “Quote from zhandaii: “oh! oh! mutiny going on in sesame street. :lolbash:” Mutiny usually involves more than one person. So far we've only seen one member (with multiple accounts) complaining about Elmo and WLS. Seems to me WLS has one unruly member that needs to be shown the door. :evil:” To be shown the door ,no my friend that would be easiest punishment for him after all he has done maybe if we show him the swords than we will be equalized , than i think italy alli…

• Farm For Life

Oh Starman i was waiting to see u crying in boards as always as in eta U are the biggest tag leacher and u are saying elmo to stop leeching lol u know u are selfish player and doesnt deserve to be in wls u have ignore listed half of the members of alliance than and i dont think anyone here in wls gives sh.. if we lose the 1st place or the biggest point members , kicking u is worth cause u have only points nothing else so i dont see wls losing anything i see u losing the tag u were leeching now h…

• Farm For Life

Lol if he has supporters why we cant see them i didnt see any cr won by les against elmo i didnt even see his ms to grew , if u support him just in board than good luck

• Farm For Life

I didnt want to get involved in this threat cause u already got reply of elmo in game but a message of urs made me to take part in this situation and as i am a fair player i just wanted to ask u are u sure about this quote and what is the percentage reality of this quote ? quoteS.png Quoted from "les537" I've asked Punk to take it easy and to not start farming 150 WLS members in response,

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

The_Butcher - - Diplomacy - Alpha

need of 45 ct's

• Pillory

The_Butcher - - Alpha Lounge

everyone reading this is idiot :D:D dont be afraid u can call idiot everyone freely maybe even admins they arent punishing peaople for insulting each other

• Pillory

The_Butcher - - Alpha Lounge

i dont know how am i suposed to continue playing this game :@ a guy called me ''idiot'' and i reported he wont get banned for insulting me so this means everyone can insult each other and wont get banned wtf

• -TSF- Cr's

The_Butcher - - Combat Reports - Alpha

LOL and he wanted 1vs1 fight i shall give it to him Battle for ஓ Capital ஓ (02.04.2015 19:20:59) Pax[HoR] from Summerland vs The_Butcher[-TSF-] from --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............................1198(-2) - ............................................. Hoplite..............................597(-33) - ............................................. Cook...................................30(-0) - .....................…

• Where is everyone?

The_Butcher - - Spam Archive - Omega

if u look at at the center ull see that all hephaestus islands are full and i want to build my towns as in alpha maybe: 4-pos,5-hephaestus,1-colosus and this aint gonna happen in the center :S:S look at 28:49 and ull understand why there :D:D

• Where is everyone?

The_Butcher - - Spam Archive - Omega

i joined omega to and started near the center of the world but will move to good forge islands and i started to move to 28:49 if anyone wants to come u are welcome

• -TSF- Cr's

MCS Damage received : 30,709,400 -TSF- Damage received : 26,048,908 This results are taken from the Cr's that have been posted in the Thread if i have any mistake correct me :D

• -TSF- Cr's

First of all thanks to MCS members for the good fight and they were friendly , We as alliance maybe lost 2 big fights in their island but i think we won new friends Sea battle near Polis (26.03.2015 16:39:44) The_Butcher[-TSF-] from Madena, Alhada, BÜYÜK TURAN[-TSF-] from Madena, skyscorpion[-TSF-] from Mahler, Gunslinger, Alhada, Wagner, Madena, Polis, Kadir[-TSF-] from Крым, Madena vs dsi1357[MCS] from I CONTROL, Chavin20[MCS] from Polis, devlen[MCS] from LcTown4, Lctown2, Lctown3, imi1[MCS] f…

• Combat report a BAD Update ?

The_Butcher - - Achive - Ny

this new update is the worst thing that could happen theese days , admins had to give information about the ongoing battles wtf man i was in a battle it was 160th round and the battle just ended and cant even open the cr and the worst thing is that after some hours i found my fleet in my towns this is the way they are making people to delete their accounts and dont give a f... for this game anymore

• -TSF- Cr's

Battle for Ťürkiye_3 (19.03.2015 4:09:38) skyscorpion[-TSF-] from ஓ Midas ஓ, Kadir[-TSF-] from 000, ஓ TheClown ஓ, Polis, DaRK_PuNisHeR[-TSF-] from ஓ Midas ஓ, ஓ TheClown ஓ vs -SPARTAN-[MCS] from Mount Rushmore, bloodfreakzz[MCS] from Mozart, Trebon[MCS] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman...............................35(-0) Hoplite...........................1270(-1818) - …