Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• 2 Accounts for one Epsilon Account

Lt Picker - - 2012

I have 2 accounts to be given for one Account... (Lambda) us Name: Capital (25) Player: Lt Picker Ally: ZERØ Points: 285,061 Master builders: 213,558 Scientists: 49,539 Military: 11,815 Gold stock: 14,673,297 (Omikron) en Name: NCR (26) Player: King Picker Alliance: BANE Points: 1,101,037 Master builder: 860,419 Scientists: 228,211 Generals: 1,007 Gold supply: 30,798,205 If you have a good offer... pm me... I prefer Epsilon account...but other servers will do...

• New Alliance

Lt Picker - - Archive - Sigma

A person who really has no IQ at all... what a waste of time making you understand a simple thing that you've made complicated...

• New Alliance

just for your benefit and with people with the same IQ with you will understand... LA=Why did you come here then ? @ This is an Alliance Introduction thread... can't your IQ level take that simple word? LA=Just to say that you want peace, peace treaties, to tell the world who is in your leadership or what ? @ yes... that's why this thread is called "ally intro" LA=My question to you is why do you have Spy Master in contact list ? @ for you to know the one responsible to any spying business done …

• Asean

Lt Picker - - 2012

Hi there! I am a Filipino... I just created this thread to see who lives in South East Asia and plays out here... Just introduce your selves and the country that We must be proud of...

• New Alliance

you really are showing how much IQ you have... the way you comment nonsense... for only nonsense and sensitive people will comment as you did...

• New Alliance

@Lord Aragorn - He is a contact person for people who has I.Q. lower than 10...

• right!

we won't... for higher IQ's to understand... lower than 10 doesn't and have hard time understanding the real essence of FUN...

• New Academy

Lt Picker - - Archive - Alpha

-Night Striker Academy- We are the Academy of the Night Strikers... We build, trade and train together as we grow our towns and make our way to be worthy in joining our allies on the main... Every player deserves to enjoy and have fun out here; If you want to enjoy and have fun with us... have it known diplomatically with our leaders... 1vs1 is permitted as diplomatically agreed... The players must be 5k above and with 1k difference in TS... Alliance/Alcademy War is not prohibited neither encour…

• UNITE VS TBO?? Will it happen?

Lt Picker - - Eta

FUNNY! full of mouths nothing on guts...

• New Alliance

Avenger28 - - Archive - Sigma

good luck to us! We accept Peace Treaties as Cooperation Pact also and more than that as agreed between two party involve...

• 2.3 Million TS Iota Account

Avenger28 - - 2012

close this... TIMOR pm'd me that He gave the account already... thanks!

• New Alliance

Avenger28 - - Archive - Sigma

(RED) RED venom We are Diplomatic Players who aims to spread the RED Venom of FUN and Enjoyment here in Sigma... Never take that as our weakness, every player deserves to enjoy and have fun out here; If you want to enjoy and have fun with us... have it diplomatically agreed... 1vs1 is permitted in a diplomatic manner... The players must be 5k above and with 1k difference in TS... Alliance War is not prohibited neither encouraged... We do not want to provoke other Alliance to have DoW... Leeches …

• i need a friend...

• 1millon+account in NY

Avenger28 - - 2012

I'm greatly interested...

• ETA or SIGMA Account 50k below!

Avenger28 - - 2012

Hi there! If by any chance you have an account giveaway on the servers I requested... pm me... I will give it to my real-time friend... for us to play together and enjoy the game... 100 - 20k in ETA and Sigma.. He will surely be a good player, He is a Computer Instructor and has many chances of going online and enjoy the game... Best regards! Avenger28

• still waiting

Avenger28 - - 2012

I have someone to handle my old account as a giveaway for him... a close friend in real time... If there is an available account giveaway... I will be glad to take care of that... I will never let you down...

• General (for Sigma Players)

Avenger28 - - 2012

cheers guys...

Avenger28 - - 2012

LORD ARAGORN's posted: Actually his reasoning lacks.Small players don't just leave and join newer server because they were pillaged, but because they can't make it to competitive part of highscore.That is also one of the reasons why people moves to new servers. And if there would be no pillagers, hardly anyone would be big.We would be all pretty much equal, difference would just be how good donators you and your neighbors are. I give 0 to the idea. @ I never mean NO to FUN (war), YES to great an…

Avenger28 - - 2012

Please close this thread... my point was given... it is for them to decide and not to laugh... In time some will say I am right...

Avenger28 - - 2012

Ows? It's not my lost... in the future... when you will experience what ETA is experiencing now... there's not much FUN when you are alone... I hope you'll get that point... I don't mind if you continue on what you think is right for you... I'm only suggesting for all... to: top gun you might be one of the biggest... but the biggest players who does not understand reality... will surely stumble on what is in the future... Good Luck!