Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• 7 cts

The Last One - - Diplomacy - Apollon

In game name: Priya Thanks

• i am afraid days are gone when it was called warring alliance. Blood left and things are kinda complicated in alliance. Most of the guys are really busy (especially me ). Some of our top fighters decided not to fight back as we are really busy in real life but some are willing to fight (there is 3rd category too who just wana get looted ) I am sorry for disappointing you but honestly there is no fighting back against pirates. i mean only total 12 guys of AO totally out score whole -X-. And 3k ar…

• hehehe

Funny war... I mean see the CRs. -X- Are acting strange. Really strange. Their strategy was to play Gorilla kinda warfare but seeing those resources being looted is kind of marvelous. Great job. BTW what is reason of the war again... Show off? in game name: Priya

• Well ... Battle for TEhran (13.10.2015 18:09:08) Priya[-X-] from Sasuke Uchiha vs NgocG[V N] from TEhran --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman..............................24(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-33) Hoplite..............................307(-53) - Hoplite................................0(-51) ............................................. - Ram.....................................1(-0) Catapult...........…

• Farming some VN

The Last One - - Combat Reports - Apollon

Battle for Đảo Đá (30.09.2015 19:04:35) the last one[-X-] from Zeta vs NamHoang[V N] from Đảo Đá --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman..............................18(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................294(-0) - ............................................. Ram.....................................6(-0) - ............................................. Catapult...................…

• Surely ladies are getting handful of it... :phatgrin::phatgrin: 1)- Battle for Đảo Đá (30.09.2015 12:42:47) the last one[-X-] from Zeta vs NamHoang[V N] from Đảo Đá --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman..............................18(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................242(-0) - ............................................. Ram.....................................6(-0) - .....…

• lol

VN always is on my nerves and WAR ON VN... I am in!