Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 99.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• BXS vs. GoCry CR thread

BigED - - Combat Reports - Ny

BXS Wins GoCry uses their GoTo tactics under the tree Sea battle near Time Machine (30.04.2017 6:10:57) BigED[BXS] from Mach 20, Time Machine vs HINDSIGHT LAD[GoCry] from Time Machine --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................78(-48) - Ram-Ship...........................1843(-126) Fire Ship............................11(-176) - Fire Ship..........................1531(-339) ..................................…

• Increase cost of everthing ?

BigED - - Game

It's the only action button in-game from the island view that uses ambro. Should be moved out of that area. I did the same thing. Should also have an explanation of what it does in the games help section or in the description in the shop needs to actually clarify that is nothing more than an animation.

• Bxs wins

Sea battle near Wine 1 (08.08.2016 11:26:19) Kassandra4[BXS] from san martin, BigED[BXS] from 5I1Od m, Wine 1, san martin vs Powerlord[GoCry] from Wine 1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................72(-114) - Ram-Ship............................456(-288) Fire Ship............................21(-375) - Fire Ship............................24(-776) ............................................. - Catapult Ship...…

• BXS Damage Wins

Sea battle near M02 (20.07.2016 7:56:41) BigED[BXS] from Riga, M02 vs Mjølner[GoCry] from M02 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................120(-72) - Ram-Ship.............................810(-72) Fire Ship............................15(-113) - Fire Ship...........................631(-187) Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................210(-0) Steam Ram.....................…

• Bxs wins

Damage Win no cooks. then the final blow Battle for 38 42 s f (11.07.2016 17:21:47) BigED[BXS] from Nightwish vs Fracker[GoCry] from 38 42 s f --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................228(-0) Swordsman...........................443(-557) - Swordsman.............................0(-621) Hoplite.............................735(-765) - Hoplite....................…

• Bxs wins

BigED - - Achive - Ny

Battle for Anxious Star (22.05.2016 11:00:23) BigED[BXS] from Swag Marble 5 vs D-CAFF[DaWar] from Anxious Star --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman...........................899(-351) - Swordsman............................0(-2030) Sulfur Carabineer.....................420(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-716) ............................................. - Mortar..................................0(-4) Ram..........…

• Bxs wins

BigED - - Achive - Ny

In no specific order :missilelauncher: Battle for Katen Kyōkotsu (19.05.2016 22:41:58) BigED[BXS] from House O Hoes vs pyrotwister[DaWar] from Katen Kyōkotsu --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer...................301(-120) ............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0) Swordsman...........................358(-492) - Swordsman...…

• Bxs wins

BigED - - Achive - Ny

A few BXS wins. I had to take a few hour break between one of the battles to run some errands. Sea battle near Striker (13.05.2016 20:39:24) arty89[DaWar] from Polis 1, Vulturios[DaWar] from Vulture Swap vs BigED[BXS] from dad is v-mode, Striker, Wine Town, Swag Sulfur 1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................85(-185) - Ram-Ship.............................45(-195) Fire Ship.............................4(…

• BXS wins and wins and wins

BigED - - Achive - Ny

No cooks, no problem Battle for Gr Denham Spr (25.04.2016 20:19:51) BigED[BXS] from Polis vs Nawlins omi[DaWar] from Gr Denham Spr --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................171(-0) ............................................. - Spearman..............................579(-0) Swordsman...........................384(-296) - Swordsman...........................912…

• BXS vs. Dawar CR's

BigED - - Achive - Ny

Might as well kill these off since Deagol ran. Battle for Alert Shark (25.04.2016 6:02:47) BigED[BXS] from Polis vs D-CAFF[DaWar] from Alert Shark --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-448) Cook...................................25(-0) - Cook...................................38(-0) ............................................. - Wall...................…

• BXS vs. Dawar CR's

BigED - - Achive - Ny

Liquescent or frozen, whatever I was stating facts, not bragging. You have a cr to post? No? stay out of the page. Deagol. You and skull giving garrison rights to each other and in the same cr, than yea, we post in both threads. Joan is moving the one out. it was a mistake Battle for Alert Shark (24.04.2016 16:30:26) BigED[BXS] from Polis vs D-CAFF[DaWar] from Alert Shark --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer..............…

• BXS vs. Dawar CR's

BigED - - Achive - Ny

I will throw the totals up here since this is a wine war. I will also show you the casualties involved the past day. It has been quite fun. But since I drained the island, v-moded two players, and made one drop tag (frozen). it's time to move on to destroy more of Deagols hopes and dreams of becoming the best IKA player and leader ever. Wine amount in post:139,968 Battle for Wine IV (23.04.2016 6:35:04) BigED[BXS] from Polis vs insaneimpact[DaWar] from Wine IV, D-CAFF[DaWar] from Alert Shark ---…

• BXS vs. SKULL CR Thread

BigED - - Achive - Ny

More BXS wins in the correct combat report thread. We did not invite nor get any warning of any afcvnghdjksl members to fight against you. They need to be removed from this thread regardless on how you feel. Take that up with them and their leadership. This has absolutely nothing to do with BXS. We are not even friends with them in the game. Learn how to use the boards properly Skull and avgvnabcdefg. After that, learn how to get away from me. Sea battle near Nowhere (03.03.2016 16:54:12) BigED[…

BigED - - Achive - Ny

Look what I found on accident... Sea battle near Cadaver (02.03.2016 0:29:42) BigED[BXS] from Polis vs Dawg[SKULL] from Dawg Nation --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fire Ship.............................18(-45) - Fire Ship.............................0(-108) ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................0(-35) ............................................. - Tender................................…

BigED - - Achive - Ny

Guess I can throw a few up Battle for Marble 4 (27.02.2016 9:28:27) BigED[BXS] from Susa vs halo[SKULL] from Marble 4 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-84) Swordsman...........................506(-244) - Swordsman.............................0(-400) Hoplite.............................944(-256) - Hoplite...............................0(-587) Mortar…

• -IV- vs SKULL trolling allowed

BigED - - Spam Archive - Ny

For the last Four weeks I was in the area fighting r-man. The fact I moved my floater to move my fleet there to make way for another floater from another player on the island I was previously on for 4 weeks (Freya is also on that island and I was never attacked by skull), does not give any reason to be attacked. I never threatened Skull. I posted on the board I would not attack Skull. I hold my word. Your points to attack are invalid. The one cr I posted was one round (5) of a 6 round battle I h…

I can tell Skull really wants BXS out of it. I came over to attack r-man and this is what I woke up to? Grim, you need to keep your players in check This was the third attack on this town by the way. I promised on the boards we would stay out. This is not making it easy. Sea battle near Polis (28.12.2015 15:47:43) Round 5 / 6 Dawg[SKULL] vs BigED[BXS] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam Ram..............................94(-4) - Stea…

I hope everyone enjoyed the Christmas holiday. This new year will be a blast.

I am going to have to go with Fernando on this one. Your D.O.W. does not say anything. You added illegitimate terms later on. Does not matter thought. IV can handle themselves. Maybe you should start worrying about your alliance have a few "bad eggs" and pestering the entire server before worrying about BXS getting involved. Your alliance caused this. IV is going to fix this. Everyone knows how badly you do not want BXS in this. Seems like a petty thing to cry about for dozens of post. Although,…

• Dow -Iv- Verses Nol

BigED - - Achive - Ny

I would like to thank BoQ for inviting me and the rest of BXS to kick the crap out of NoL. We were going to stay out of IV and NoL's conflict, but when VIE decided they wanted to hit IV to help NoL (By the way, BoQ says they only have two fighters in NoL. Thanks for the info) BXS decided to help by keeping VIE busy. I guess BoQ was not happy running from IV so now he has to run from me. You better run, I will give you a day head start if you need it. I know you have nothing else to do since your…