Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 629.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Ps4 Games

XAssassiNX - - Spam Archive

Anyone ply the witcher? I stop in the middle pf the game coz i find it difficult to play LOL. Batman arkham knight was really good. Waiting for final fantasy and need for speed game to be release

• Ps4 Games

I see, just bought Infmaous:Second Son and COD advance warfare. not that good like Last of us but still worth playing.. I will be having AC UNITY soon.. you know the game Warcraft? it is on of the freebies in playstation plus. just donwloaded it but another download on the updates is needed again so havent played it yet...

• Ps4 Games

only games i have is nba 2k15 and last of us.. but Assassins creed unity will be coming soon, as my cousin will have it delivered to me this coming december.. no money so i dont have too many games. lol

• Ps4 Games

@mizukage yeah already played last of us remastered and it was really a bad ass.. never been a fan of zombie games but the story is great..

• Ps4 Games

I will be buying ps4 soon, and i would love to know what could be a good game for it although Assassin's Creed unity and Nba2k15 already in mind i want to know more. Any suggestions???

• Pssst I have a secret...

XAssassiNX - - Theta

Well the new server thingy makes a lot of sense if that is really the case.

XAssassiNX - - Theta

Oh... Still icant possibly imagine servers merging. So if theta and alpha merge isnt there a big difference in scores? How about gamma and theta, since gamma is mostly wars it could lead to many players in theta into quitting as theta is one of the most quite servers now. Of course how about if you play both servers, is that counted as a multi? I am just curious though i had quit ikariam long time ago and just happen to visit theta boards. Peace!

XAssassiNX - - Theta

Merging servers will never going to happen, though theta really need one.. but it's none of my business

• Good Bye OLY

XAssassiNX - - Theta

Best alliance in Theta now gone.

• Goodby 2012 - Hello 2013

XAssassiNX - - Theta

2013 is near, been out for almost 2 years or so and still, been reading theta boards for some time now, and still the same old guys in the boards, haha! anyways How's tHEta MJ?? still remember me?

• How is everyone in OLY? seems a lot of original members are gone..

• DOW on OLY by TNT!

XAssassiNX - - Theta

@MJ i decided to quit playing.. too busy and fcuk that bug. loss interest in the game becoz of it @kyle well, i did not try any but nevermind that.. i will be quitting..

• DOW on OLY by TNT!

XAssassiNX - - Theta

Hey MJ. been busy in my studies but its not the only reason why i am in vmode. seem there is something wrong with my accounts.. whenver i tried to transfer resources or send spies or transfer troops a bug occurs, all the buttons in my screen, when i press it nothing happen then i cant logout or do anything so i need to close google crhome then log back in then when i tried again, it happens again.. i taught of going to vmode will solve it but it doesnt change... both my account in alpha and thet…

• DOW on OLY by TNT!

XAssassiNX - - Theta

yep, been busy and i am in vmode again(probably because warmonger made it easy for me to decide to vmode again) As for you and miss jazz. i cant pick, I love you both.

• DOW on OLY by TNT!

XAssassiNX - - Theta

Hi MJ, Hi Bobin.

• i have two accounts a alpha and a ny

XAssassiNX - - 2012

Any more info about your Ny account?

• TNT vs OLY CR Thread

XAssassiNX - - Theta

well, the names in the CR can be deceiving as i am the only one fighting here against vehement and valiant.. manage to win in damaged but lose this one as i run out of guns and i am really outnumbered here. Battle for Ruusan (17.06.2012 16:21:12) Vehement from ๖_Noon, valiant from gelopolis_4_m, maher from blue jay vs Athos from Borodino, -bbq- from Polis, XAssassiNX from Polis, Polis, Borodino, DoOoM-E2 ------------------------------------------------------------------- ........................…

• Theta

XAssassiNX - - 2012

account is given away already to a friend of mine.. @Urban thanks for the help anyways someone gets the account already

• TNT vs OLY CR Thread

XAssassiNX - - Theta

was farmed by kyle and valiant in the past days.. but manage to destroy most of there troops.. Battle for Ambria (06.06.2012 12:00:17) XAssassiNX from Apatros, MARBLE 1 vs valiant from Bulaga, Kylenatory from Gracemeria ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman...........1471(-1097). - Swordsman...........3158(-1452). Hoplite.............1666(-1398). - Hoplite...............72(-1692). Sulphur Carabineer...300(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer...700(-0).... Gyrocopt…

• Theta

XAssassiNX - - 2012

got 500k theta.. looking for a fighter possibly.. needs to stay in the alliance..