Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 155.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Crew is no more

Flooded Attic - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Quote from Mizukage: “CREW ain't over. We got a GO who just busting balls is all. But we won't let that happen.” This is good news.

• The Charge

Flooded Attic - - Spam Archive - Ny

Quote from Little Mobster: “Had a good laugh reading this thread, well said Kaleg. @Tyrion, I can think of a couple... m.youtube.com/watch?v=lS22HZ21uKM ” Inna. The first song of hers I listened to was Amazing.

• Pillaging small player [eat]

Flooded Attic - - Omikron

I don't see a 10k player on 64:75 or anyone with the name 014 Junior on Omikron. W-1 belongs to a 300k player named Riddle JR from the KPR alliance. If that's who was attacked, there's 4 KPR members on 64:75. They should be able to handle 1 player. @General W I see you never pass up an opportunity for one of your recruitment messages.

• I like this idea. I hope it gets added.

• Alliance From Beta

Flooded Attic - - Archive - Beta

Quote from steel man: “this is all I have to say” You sure? You seem to have a lot to say. Anything else you want to get off your chest?

• Alliance From Beta

Quote from steel man: “This may be some grand plot against you.” Not sure why anyone would bother trying. It wouldn't accomplish anything.

• Alliance From Beta

Why do I get the feeling this is someone we already know lol.

• I've played on Beta in the past but thanks. Sadistyx? Is he still around?

• It was never really a war to begin with and I think it's been over a week (?) since anything has happened. *shrugs*

• Quote from King J: “Lol I am not flying the pirate flag atm and just because they haven't posted in days doesn't really mean anything angel. It should bother you because you haven't killed their military or scared them off. What's even more scary is that they are not even at full strength I wonder what your rating will be at the end of this war :D” The fighting is already over.

• Quote from Mizukage: “Yeah, I was in vegas. Pic Related. Reason why I hit vmode. vegas.jpg ” Fat Bar burgers are good. ATM fees suck.

• Very Strange

Flooded Attic - - Spam Archive - Beta

Edit: Never mind.

• Dow On Tbo

I don't think Thermocules is a DPX member. Just a neutral player that may have been occupied/blockaded.

• No that's not what's happening. I'm not sure how all this Shock is involved talk came about. I've yet to see a CR showing a Shock member hitting DPX. TBO & Shock are allies but TBO business is TBO business and Shock business is Shock business.

• Crew vs Shock Whine thread

Quote from deadidave: “Quote from Shocked Angel: “Well I would of fought but by the time I got off work you were gone If you give me your cords I could come say hello now. :love:” I don't think I would worry about a fight as we are staging and getting ready now. If you like in we have no problem with that. Watch yer generals, Before you mock another alliance you need to get into the battles first ... also check yer facts as NOL is also attacking DPX .. Unless the other alliance officially join i…

• Quote from SKY WARRIOR: “yup no excuse I guess lack of wars here in BETA so I guess DPX needs a new general and yes DRASCA IS RIGHT I $UCK...” You should ask Aeolus. I'm sure he'd do it.

• question for game operator

Paco is right. Apologies to forsakeone. I know he's a good player. I got carried away with my post.

• question for game operator

LOL I'm sorry but that's a sig worthy comment right there. Maybe DPX needs a new general. You know.. someone that actually knows what they are doing or talking about.

• Dow On Tbo

LOL I think Aeolus is gonna like the Beta boards. Everything he posts is taken as gospel. Yup, TBO does have an alliance charter that was probably last updated back when DPX still had their island donations program. He doesn't know anything about TBO really but if listening to him helps your confirmation bias more power to you.

• Last person to post is the winner (3)

Flooded Attic - - Eta

Yup.