Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 379.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I have a crush on a gal on Ikariam :(

troix - - Spamboard

Quote from World --: “I have a crush on a gal on ikariam, what should I do? :(” Run. Just run. It will only lead to heartbreak.

• Who Remembers

troix - - Spamboard

I remember that, back when this game was fun...

• Done with Ikariam forever

troix - - Spam Archive

Maybe the game will get better once it reaches version 1.0?

• Best Alliance on Xi is.......

troix - - Xi

They say first is best; is Xiber still around?

• Three word story game ! Join in!

troix - - Epsilon

Where is Isis?

• On Epsilon, everyone is a winner!

• Old PPK New PPK it's still PPK!

troix - - Epsilon

Whaaaaaaaaaat?

• GDA declares war on Defai

troix - - Epsilon

Hey Bonk! Where'd you get that picture of me? I swear I was only staring at that 'nana wondering how many calories it was ... We are to take it then that harvesting of the GDA plantation continues?

troix - - Epsilon

Quote from Bonkwikwi: “I interrupt this banana to bring an important announcement. The following is a list of GDA players pushed into v-mode by looting: WindGod deskjet Bomber Silvastin Gungora PanamaJack You may now continue with your banana.” Add me to that list. My crystal banana warned me of the impending banacalypse years ago. It foretold of such a chaotic and destructive banageddon that I packed my nanners and banana split outta there. Never defai the crystal banana.

troix - - Epsilon

Bananas, tinfoil hats, conspiracy theories, oh my! So what are the terms/conditions/timeline for the end of war?

troix - - Epsilon

Quote from ucwmike: “But we got what we wanted. Kudos to Defai for steppin up!” Was GDA's goal in this war to get a lot of bananas? @whitbis, I think the clubbed horse emoticon was banned by PETA.

troix - - Epsilon

Yeah, but is 20 million really a lot for him? Also, how much of that was spent on upkeep versus increased force? We need some context man!

troix - - Epsilon

Quote from maximusruckus: “Troix, that's genius!” apifanee.jpg So how's about a status update for those of us who just like to watch?

troix - - Epsilon

Quote from Bonkwikwi: “Hey, Bomber! Why bother sending a 2.1k ship navy from 24 hours away just to recall with 30 minutes to go? I thought GDA wanted to fight lol” Do you really expect your enemy to explain their tactics during the middle of a war? If you want to fight, follow the ships home now that you know where they're at. makeithappen.jpg

• Server wide war.

troix - - Epsilon

Quote from Scrograck: “1) Just because the plan that I have spoke of is not obvious to you, does not mean there is not a plan. B) Just because the plan is evolving in different directions than originally intended, does not mean it is not still a valid plan. III) Have you noticed that players who have been inactive for months, if not years are returning to active status? Epsi is awakening.... ” Hmmm, I wonder what could be causing that ... (Oh, and I did notice your awesome outline technique )

• Darth's response:

troix - - Epsilon

8mynanner.jpg

troix - - Epsilon

Quote from troyw80: “The only question now is who is going to get the most wood!” My guess would be Intizara Quote from maximusruckus: “KOGS was decimated after their war with DefAi and was a shadow of their former selves and therefore unable to continue in their previous incarnation. Correct many went to IO.” Not to be a devil's advocate or anything , but if DefAi is the reason KOGS is gone, why is Vx3 still around after DefAi declared on them? Bottom line is 'ruckus, both sides have expressed …

troix - - Epsilon

Quote from Kralizec!: “Does this story involve pantaloons, a barracuda, and an over-sized jar of honey ... ?” What do you consider "over-sized"?

• Defai Forms

troix - - Epsilon

LMAO @ "big mean poopy pants"

• Quote from magnanimousness: “As for ambrosia users, their accounts will get ghosted also, so don't think because you are an ambrosia user your island spots are safe. Some players were deeply upset about this change, because some had used ambrosia to place colonies in certain locations, and feel that since they paid they shouldn't lose their spots even if they are away from game for long time. ” I seem to recall from long ago that there was a legal reason Ambrosia accounts could not be deleted (e…