Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Heyo!

Disconnect - - Player Introduction

Quote from tiniktinik: “the short summer is nice there. the snow can be a bummer at times. what server are you playing at?” Yeah, the summers is really nice. A bit too hot maybe. I only play at Swedish servers atm, until I figured out really how the game works.

• Heyo!

Quote from Corsini: “what sorta music do you listen to?” Mostly hardstyle, but even trance works fine :)Quote from tiniktinik: “ HEY HEY...i miss swedish Köttbullar and korv and the snow... Just saying Hi! ” I actually ate Köttbullar today But I don't miss the snow. Hate it ...... Hi

• Heyo!

Thanks! The same to you Turkeh!

• Books

Disconnect - - Spam Archive - Alpha

I can't decide if I like Harry Potter, or LOTR most... Probably Harry potter

• Heyo!

Hey! I'm Disconnect! I live in the beautiful country Sweden, and am 24 yo. I only play Ikariam in Sweden at the moment, but I'm thinking of creating an account here also. I like pizza, hamburgers, and kebab, and like to watch The Simpsons, Family Guy and Scrubs If you have any questions.